The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
AustinFetish

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby AustinFetish » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:33 pm

MachineDoll wrote:Anatomy just is what it is, there's no getting around it really. The vagina does expand when we are turned on a little, which I am assuming was what you were talking about with "relaxing," but it has nothing to do with relaxing and more to do with being in the mood. Rainbow Dasher is 100% that we're born with what we have, no different than a guy's member size.

Its really hard to answer your question AustinFetish, because for me, it is so dependent on how my mind feels about it. Today obviously I was browsing the forums here, and so the seed was already planted so to speak. I was already a little randy.

I've seen videos of people doing "cervix pounding," and I almost cramp up just watching it. I don't know how some people can do that and enjoy it. When taking Xar, for me it is imperative that I am at the right angle, and even then, I still am not able to take him comfortably. There's a point that I can get to, and it almost feels like a rubber-like texture right before the knot happens. Of course once I do pass that point, I am filled and can only hold him a few seconds before my body says "Nope!"

Coming back to the angle thing, my partner can't toy Xar to knot with me, because it requires such careful finesse, its impossible to say "up/down/etc" real-time like that.

Thanks for this reply too! It's really helpful to be able to ask these things and have experienced people answer. Especially from someone that takes more than is common, lengthwise.

Learning what angle works for someone must account for a lot. I can see how with XL Xar you walk a fine line and have to do it yourself.

I've had that experience of not being able to keep my max knot size in too. The legacy Breeder in large usually had to come back out after 5 seconds. One time I had an exception and rode it for 40 seconds or so well through an orgasm. XL Nox could stay it, but I wasn't dealing with a depth struggle by accomodating a little over half of the shaft.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Noll

Postby Noll » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Yesterday, I spent the day in a sad aroused state. What is that? It's an entire day I spent horny with no relief whatsoever. I was supposed to work but my mind kept returning to some fantasies of mine. My vag was clenching and my clit throbbing so hard that I almost came multiple times. There were definitely moments I was staring into space, pupils blown and mind foggy with utter excitement. I tried but I could not. fucking. think. There was no way to focus and my body was clearly giving me the middle finger: "I don't give a damn about your deadlines, pay only attention to me!" Heck, I was so easily aroused that my own hornyness aroused me even more!

When I finally got home the thought that I would be able to find relief soon cooled me down. Go figure. Trying to postpone the inevitable I grabbed my tentacle sleeve, plugged the Tango in and inserted it. It felt alright and arousing but nothing intense enough to get me off. After spending about twenty more minutes on my plateau without managing to tip over the edge I finally relented and spent the next twenty ones alternating external clit stim and oral play, sucking it off until I gagged and starting over. When I decided to get serious and off I took my starlet and pondered about which toy to use. Echo was ruled out pretty quickly since I've been using him almost exclusively for the last few weeks. Time for some change. My mind went directly to Nova, but somehow, when I reached my shelves I grabbed and fooled myself by saying I would only use it as a warmup. I was so horny and slick at that point that it wouldn't be anough to statisfy me and I would have to move to Nova next. Suuure. I was so very sure about that that I forgot to even take Nova with me.

Second mistake was kneeling on the bed and using Echo in "easy mode": balls and curve facing my clit. The moment it touched my lower lips I stopped fooling myself about the warmup play. This was game. I lowered myself on him and the sheer feeling of his head starting to penetrate me made me choke on a relieved sob while letting out a high pitched moan that suspiciously sounded like a hissing "yesssssss!" At that point I had no choice but to stop or come right there and then, my vag was already spasming uncontrollably. Not that it helped in the long run. I was desperate. I barely got passed the bulge and thrusted once, twice before I exploded or what felt like it. And I came hard once, twice, thrice, and again, and again, clenching desperately on him and coming again until I had to rip evrything off me and was left falling face first on my bed, panting and drenchend in sweat, lube dripping out. A few seconds later my clit throbbed with interest but I didn't have the time or motivation to go at it once more so I catched my breath and went on with my day.
List of toys owned in profile.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Had a session with my xl Moko. My plan was to use it to stretch/warm up for sone other toy, but it just felt too damn good. It doesn't really make much sense either, Mojo is a very simple toy. Its well tapered, girthy, has good length and the curve is ok. It doesn't really have much textures, there are the "barbs" but I don't really feel them. Its just a plain toy, but damn does it hit great spots. I am just content riding 3/4 of its shaft for as long as I want. And if i want to change things up a bit the last 1/4 of the shaft is super thick, comfortable and feels fantastic. I must have spent a hour last night just riding this wonderfull beast.

I'm a bit dissapointed that I didnt get a chance to train on Solatok or Prince Charming, but heck Moko was just pushing all the right buttons.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:16 pm

The libido is definitely getting tamer: only two sessions today. But that also may be due to the fact I'm super tired and got little time for myself, so I'll see.

For the longest time I've been considering Hobbs a softie. A nice sweet curved toy, a gentle giant. I often joke that Hobbs is the softer part of the character it belongs to. Well, I hadn't used him in while so I decided to give him a go. He showed me.

In my last memory of him, I remembered taking him straight up without any warmup or foreplay. In my last memory of him I could take Crackers quite easily. That was over a month ago. A month I spent playing with nothing bigger than my medium Echo.

So I lubed mah boI up and directed his head inside me and it didn't get in. Like, at all. So I lubed myself and him some more, and... nope. Nothing. I had to set him upright and lower myself. And then, finally, he popped in. And by "popped in" I mean sucker-punched in. The air came out of my lungs in a gasp. It was intense. Too intense. Like stretched to the point of being slightly painful. And that coronal ridge. *hgnnff* I got a fourth of the shaft in before I came. Really hard. And I had to pop him out soon.

I didn't even feel sore for five minutes so it was all good.

I was horny /again/ yesterday evening and this time I stayed carefully away from Echo. I think I wasn't horny enough to just wanting it to end like I have on the previous days when my neither regions were painfully throbbing. No, yesterday I was at that comfortable level of arousal that makes me want to take my time.

So I selected Sleipnir, Nova and Pretzal. Since I like Sleipnir the least, my plan was to start with him for warmup then move on to Pretzal to tease myself and stretch before moving on to Nova that I haven't managed to knot yet. Well, I slowly read erotica while rubbing my labia with Sleip shaft before lubing him up and slowly pressing the head against my core without really trying make him penetrate me. I slowly applied pressure in tandem with the action going on in the text until Sleip's head just popped in and made me moan. I slowly, so very slowly thrusted him and the ridge of his fat head rubbed against each and every sensitive spot on my front wall. But I did not hurry. It was slowly nice and that slight curve hit my aspot until I came with a shudder and a sigh.

So Sleipnir in firm was a good idea. It just requires to be a bit more aroused or gentle and some imagination to make it work. So maybe not so great a fit for impatient me.
List of toys owned in profile.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:24 am

I had a pretty long session yesterday with Moko Prince Charming(PC) and Solatok. I was hoping that I would be able to take Solatok's knot, but oh boy was it not happening. I am a bit out of practice it seems. :stick:

Started off just relaxing on Moko. None of that thrusting shenanigans that "ruined" my last session. :laugh: I just took my time and let my body accept the toy at its own pace while i was comfortable in a kneeling position. Nice and slow. If you don't know anything about XL Moko its a lot thicker than what BD lists. BD says that the shaft "only" is 4" thick, what they don't say is that the base of the shaft reaches about 4.5" thick. It feels amazing to take Moko fully and surprisingly comfortable as well.

After Moko came PC. Not gonna lie PC isn't my favorite toy, the bumps are a bit too much for me during training sessions. For me riding it isn't satisfying either since its so short and thick. But it is 5" thick and reasonable tapered and its what i got so i'm using it. After lots of lube and a good about of relaxing i found my way to about 2 inches from the base, super intense to be spread by something that thick. I pulled off to relube then sat back down, this time i kinda got hung up. the head wouldn't go where i needed it to, but it did finds some magic button inside of me that brought me over the edge and made me climax. Dang.

I generally tighten back up after i climax, I have learned that further girth training is not really gonna happen. I still gave Solatok a good ride though. those plate on the underside of the shaft paired with that ridiculously thick and blunt head does a lot of very interesting things let me tell you. Even so i was pretty wore out by the this time, I could only play with Solatok for about ten, fifteen minutes before i threw in the towel and started cleaning up.

Over all a very good session. the next time i plan of training i think I will definitely be "warming up" with my Cassius inflatable knot. Maybe even spend more time trying to conquer my Boss Hogg or Sleipnir. Or maybe i just need to give my XL Flint or Crackers a good ride. Now that i am getting back into girth training, who knows? :mystery:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:09 am

Knotted my Medium Fenrir and Medium Roland using my own saliva as lube.
Although it was amazing, it's not preferable to actual lube.
Still, knowing that I can get as horny as that is amazing to me. :excited:
28/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Crazyguy1990 wrote:Knotted my Medium Fenrir and Medium Roland using my own saliva as lube.
Although it was amazing, it's not preferable to actual lube.
Still, knowing that I can get as horny as that is amazing to me. :excited:

that's a good duo to DP with. i did the same thing with both of mine, but could never get both knotted. I could only get one knotted at a time. I never did it with spit though. I have however knotted my XL tucker using only saliva, once. Would not try again. :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:05 pm

I had a very intense session with my with some of my Mr. H toys, El Rey tonight was tonight's star. It wasn't too fancy, but sometimes keeping things simple works best.

I started things of by warming up a bit with my Cyclops, found that my body was particularly loose/relaxed. this meant that instead of further warming up with Thor's Hammer I went right to El Rey. Even so, i decided to take my time. Instead of riding this wonderful toy immediately, i lay back and slowly inserted it by hand. Not gonna lie, playing with a toy this thick and long is not very easy. It takes a fair amount of force and "relaxing" as well as a bit of awkward positioning to insert this bad boy. This means insertion is kinda a slow process, it also means that I get savor every single inch very very slowly. After i get about 3/4 of the toy in me a hold it there and let my body get used to the size, this thing is quite large btw and damn does it feel good. After a good while i withdrew El Rey rotated it 180, so the underside of the shaft is facing "up." the way the toy is designed makes the underside of the shaft press into my p spot very nicely. Still, i am doing this to stretch out. Even so i could resist trying to thrust with it, not much came of it unfortunately, the toys just too long and thick. Now it time to ride, started off cowboy, slowly worked my way to within 2" from the base. then started so slowly riding El Rey, gradually picking up the pace, after a few minutes i got a good rhythm going, pure bliss, until at the end of one particularly long upstroke the toy decided to expel itself and then proceeded to flop around a bit. Oh well, more lube and a reposition, now in reverse cowboy. I began again. i rode this thing hard for a good ten minute straight, by now my thigh's are on fire and i was getting a bit overwhelmed. so I stopped, sunk down on El Rey until i was comfortable and finished myself off by hand.

Very happy atm, basking in the post amazing session glow.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:04 pm

So far I like Blaze. its filling, comfortable and the shape let me hit sweet spots. after a bit of experimenting i have found to enjoy it very much ridding cowboy. the curve lets the head and bulge/knot press into my p spot from two different sides and with the way the shaft curves allows for the toy "let off" the pressure. this means its very comfortable, yet still provides ample stimulation. While in reverse cowboy the curve on the underside of the shaft coupled with the toys thickness provides a lot of intense pressure/stimulation. Not bad but a bit too overwhelming for me to ride for long periods of time.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:50 pm

KnotyDes wrote:So far I like Blaze. its filling, comfortable and the shape let me hit sweet spots. after a bit of experimenting i have found to enjoy it very much ridding cowboy. the curve lets the head and bulge/knot press into my p spot from two different sides and with the way the shaft curves allows for the toy "let off" the pressure. this means its very comfortable, yet still provides ample stimulation. While in reverse cowboy the curve on the underside of the shaft coupled with the toys thickness provides a lot of intense pressure/stimulation. Not bad but a bit too overwhelming for me to ride for long periods of time.

I’m getting a small blaze this Monday. It’s in 5 firmness. Have any tips?
Coming soon! Spitfire in small 5

My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:51 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:So far I like Blaze. its filling, comfortable and the shape let me hit sweet spots. after a bit of experimenting i have found to enjoy it very much ridding cowboy. the curve lets the head and bulge/knot press into my p spot from two different sides and with the way the shaft curves allows for the toy "let off" the pressure. this means its very comfortable, yet still provides ample stimulation. While in reverse cowboy the curve on the underside of the shaft coupled with the toys thickness provides a lot of intense pressure/stimulation. Not bad but a bit too overwhelming for me to ride for long periods of time.

I’m getting a small blaze this Monday. It’s in 5 firmness. Have any tips?

makes sure to warm up before hand, use plenty of lube. other than that the toy inserts pretty easy, the bulge is not far down the shaft so prepare to get spread quickly. as with every new toy experiment with different positions until you find what works for you. thats about it
My collection
► Show Spoiler
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:59 am

Bye Curiosity wrote:Here’s some photos.

Omg that Crackers is BEAUTIFUL! :crying: :crying: :crying:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:57 am

So a few things have happened in the time that I've been away - I've developed a liking for oversharing and telling strangers I just meet about my silicone toy family, - and I officially hilted Echo. But I'm gonna start with the negatives and work to the positives--

I've found that I have a weird, honest dislike for fingering myself. Like idk, its like? The weird, organ-y feel and not knowing what I'm touching exactly? Like I get concerned over what I'm touching (cervix, walls, what is that ridge there? what's that?) but when I used my spritz to simulate when he was saying he was fingering her in the CD, it was so much better and wasn't anxiety-causing.

Lowkey disappointed that for whatever reason the motor in my bad dragon vibrator has started feeling the need to SCREECH when I have it turned on, or like if its already on and its being quiet and I move it somehow, it just makes buzzy screaming noises. I'd gotten it second hand, and the person said at the time it was like 1-2 years old, and by now it'd probably be approaching 2-3 now, and I guess should be expected for it to give out like it did, yeah? But I'm still concerned about if I get a new one if it'll start screaming before it hits the 2-3 year mark, albeit with that I'm not sure if maybe I should look into buying the We-Vibe Tango I keep hearing about, or if there are other, cheaper alternatives that still have potential to last appropriately and all.

I know I'd heard about yall 'warming up' with toys, but I initially thought it'd be kinda dumb for me to need to really warm up, right? My toys are mini's for christ's sake, right? WRONG

I was following an 18+ drama cd that someone thankfully translated with eng subtitles, and they started with a vibrator, so I turned to my lil vibe spritz, right? And then when it came for /him/ to be inserted, I turned to Echo and, albeit I had to take stops along the way, be more gentle and loving with my thrusts than I would like to be able to handle, but then it just happened.. I was able to push him all the way in, no pain, no stretch, my cervix wasn't being punched and I didn't even feel an ache afterward either.. Not to mention, when he finished and went on about how she was his in the drama cd and she finished and I finished.. It was so intense.. I actually cried, lmao.. Like.. 85% was a proud/happy/intense feeling/emotional cry, 15% was a sad "will anyone ever love me like that?" cry, but over all.. 10/10 experience.. I'm still so proud of myself and happy.

On a side note//a bit off topic- I think I've found how much I prefer reading/listening over watching, too, and I think that has helped me reach the point in my arousal where my cervix wakes up and is like "mkay hun, I'll move over". Which doesn't really surprise me. I'm a pretty sound-oriented person, as I realize. My music is what keeps me going, waking up, going to work, walking home/thru the park, working out, even now as I type this. ( ironically I hate those 'satisfying' ASMR videos -- they bother my ears for some reason ) With that though! I think I've found the right point in my cycle where my cervix is happier to move out of the way too- although it could have been more about the arousal at the time. Time will tell, I suppose.
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:30 am

I'd second the reading/listening. It does leave more for your imagination and probably more for your mind to work with, while watching is more passive.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 pm

SparkyRaegun wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:Here’s some photos.

Omg that Crackers is BEAUTIFUL! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Thank you! I had to get opal. That coloring is so beautiful...
Coming soon! Spitfire in small 5

My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”