The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Chibity » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:23 am

Does a session count if its used for enema purposes...? :laugh: 'Cause that's actually what my mini Xar with a cumtube is used for (the one that got Kage coloured, aaahn).

Spoiler for enema talk; maybe it's not your cup of tea, but I keep the details vague.

[spoiler]Anyways, I'm feeling very clean and delightful now that I've gotten that out of the way today. I'm pretty new to the whole business, and for a while I was resorting to the classic 'make-shift waterbottle enema in the shower' way of doing it just to see if I had any interest in pursuing it further. Obviously it's not as relaxing or intimate that way, and was very rushed every time because I would get scolded for taking such long showers. But I liked it, and it was doing a great job at curing my IBS while I was at it.

So, eventually the idea popped into my head that I could use a knotted BD toy with a cumtube as the insert, and safely do the process right in my very bedroom with a bowl of water, a towel, and refilling and injecting with the syringe. And it's great! I've done it a couple times now, and I'm getting progressively better at holding more water. Again, I'm still new, so today I was just able to get i 660ml (11 refills of the syringe) before calling it quits. Hoping to get better at it with time, though.[/spoiler]
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
TopTime
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:35 am
Gender: Male
Location: Denmark

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby TopTime » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:11 am

Chibity wrote: I'm still new, so today I was just able to get i 660ml (11 refills of the syringe) before calling it quits. Hoping to get better at it with time, though.


it does sound interesting and fun though I am curious of why you're training with how much you can keep inside of you. Is it just pleasant to you or what purpose would it have? :D
"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Chibity » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 am

TopTime wrote:
Chibity wrote: I'm still new, so today I was just able to get i 660ml (11 refills of the syringe) before calling it quits. Hoping to get better at it with time, though.


it does sound interesting and fun though I am curious of why you're training with how much you can keep inside of you. Is it just pleasant to you or what purpose would it have? :D


The effectiveness of an enema is based on how much water you can hold in, and how long you can hold it in for. Essentially, the more/the longer, the better. To get the most thorough cleaning, people usually recommend about 1 or 2 liters (2 or 3 times more than what I can currently do!) and hold for 15 - 30 minutes. I don't think the deeper cleans need to be done as often, though, and what I can currently manage should suffice for basic cleans.

Anyways, there's lots of benefits. Personally, I find the process to be kind've relaxing and meditative, and when it's over, I feel pretty fresh. It's good for curing abdominal pains, bloating and cramps, which do plague me sometimes. And if you so wish, you can add nutritive solutions to your water that give you a direct health boost because the colon is highly absorbent. And then there are people who use coffee and alcohol for obvious reasons, but that's another (and rather dangerous in terms of alcohol) story >__>;;
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Irla
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:18 am
Gender: Female

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Irla » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:53 am

Chibity wrote:
The effectiveness of an enema is based on how much water you can hold in, and how long you can hold it in for. Essentially, the more/the longer, the better. To get the most thorough cleaning, people usually recommend about 1 or 2 liters (2 or 3 times more than what I can currently do!) and hold for 15 - 30 minutes.
...


Spoilered for somewhat explicit enema talk
[spoiler]I didn't know that how long you hold the water had any effect on how cleaned out you get, I thought you're just supposed to empty it out right away, but I guess you learn something new every day. I only do it either to get ready for a play session, or for personal fun, but I have been able to hold over a liter of water for 30 minutes once (I could have gone for longer, but I wasn't sure if it was safe). That was after I had already done one beforehand though, so that might have made it easier. Do you use any salt in the water? I use 1 tablespoon per 2 liters (or 1/2 per one liter, since that's the amount I usually use). It makes it so you don't absorb a bunch of water, and has something to do with keeping the electrolyte balance, and it's especially important if you do it regularly. You probably already know more than me, but I'm just checking. Also, I'd like to share with you a personal experience I have every time I use a lot of water that might help you when you're trying to increase the amount you use. When I get to a certain amount I start feeling very full, and it feels like no more water is going to fit, but then suddenly it feels sort of like a dam braking, and it starts flowing a lot more freely again. Have you felt that yet? If not, that might be the barrier that is keeping you from taking in any more water. Before I get past that point the "fullness" I feel is like... Well, to put it bluntly, it feels like I really need to take a shit. But after I get that feeling of a dam braking it goes away, and I start feeling a different kind of fullness in my abdominal area (that's the feeling I'm after when I do enemas for fun :p). I don't know if any of that was helpful or if you recognize any of my descriptions, but I hope you at least got something out of it.[/spoiler]
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
User avatar
shellerfly
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:21 am
Gender: Female

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby shellerfly » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:00 am

Edit: I guess we're using spoilers for enema talk
[spoiler]Irla, I've experienced that "dam breaking" and have been able to take 2 liters using an enema bag and gravity.

I'm not sure about using salt. I recently spoke to my doctor about enemas and she said that as long as I was only using tap water and not adding anything, they wouldn't harm anything. I've got stomach problems though, so it may have been case-specific.[/spoiler]
Last edited by shellerfly on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Chibity » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:02 am

Irla wrote:Spoilered for somewhat explicit enema talk
[spoiler]I didn't know that how long you hold the water had any effect on how cleaned out you get, I thought you're just supposed to empty it out right away, but I guess you learn something new every day. I only do it either to get ready for a play session, or for personal fun, but I have been able to hold over a liter of water for 30 minutes once (I could have gone for longer, but I wasn't sure if it was safe). That was after I had already done one beforehand though, so that might have made it easier. Do you use any salt in the water? I use 1 tablespoon per 2 liters (or 1/2 per one liter, since that's the amount I usually use). It makes it so you don't absorb a bunch of water, and has something to do with keeping the electrolyte balance, and it's especially important if you do it regularly. You probably already know more than me, but I'm just checking. Also, I'd like to share with you a personal experience I have every time I use a lot of water that might help you when you're trying to increase the amount you use. When I get to a certain amount I start feeling very full, and it feels like no more water is going to fit, but then suddenly it feels sort of like a dam braking, and it starts flowing a lot more freely again. Have you felt that yet? If not, that might be the barrier that is keeping you from taking in any more water. Before I get past that point the "fullness" I feel is like... Well, to put it bluntly, it feels like I really need to take a shit. But after I get that feeling of a dam braking it goes away, and I start feeling a different kind of fullness in my abdominal area (that's the feeling I'm after when I do enemas for fun :p). I don't know if any of that was helpful or if you recognize any of my descriptions, but I hope you at least got something out of it.[/spoiler]


Enemaaa:
[spoiler]Oh, I definitely know what that 'dam breaking' feeling that you're describing is. Until that point, the whole process is definitely relaxing and easy, but then all of a sudden it feels like my body realizes it's taken on so much pressure and it doesn't know what to do with it. So the sudden feeling of 'aaahh, let it go, let it go!' happens and makes me curl up and squirm for a bit from the pressure. Can't really keep still, it's quite uncomfortable. But yes, after resisting any temptation to give up, it eventually settles down and I feel like I can get a bit more in. I can usually tolerate the 'breaking point' feeling two or three times. But I call it quits when I can't put up with it anymore. >);;

Also you know you're cleaning yourself well when you actually can't release everything all at once. Usually I have a second wave that's just as much released water as the first, but it doesn't show up for about 3 or 5 minutes. That's the water that got in much deeper, and flooded in when your body hit that breaking point and took the water in further.

Anyways, yep! I've tried a bit of salt, and it seems to help. But I'd like to find myself a decent solution sometime.[/spoiler]
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Irla
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:18 am
Gender: Female

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Irla » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:32 am

shellerfly wrote:Edit: I guess we're using spoilers for enema talk
[spoiler]Irla, I've experienced that "dam breaking" and have been able to take 2 liters using an enema bag and gravity.

I'm not sure about using salt. I recently spoke to my doctor about enemas and she said that as long as I was only using tap water and not adding anything, they wouldn't harm anything. I've got stomach problems though, so it may have been case-specific.[/spoiler]


Maybe using salt is not as important as I thought. I prefer using it though, so I'll probably continue with that. (Not spoilered because that was pretty harmless)

Chibity wrote:
Irla wrote:Spoilered for somewhat explicit enema talk
[spoiler]I didn't know that how long you hold the water had any effect on how cleaned out you get, I thought you're just supposed to empty it out right away, but I guess you learn something new every day. I only do it either to get ready for a play session, or for personal fun, but I have been able to hold over a liter of water for 30 minutes once (I could have gone for longer, but I wasn't sure if it was safe). That was after I had already done one beforehand though, so that might have made it easier. Do you use any salt in the water? I use 1 tablespoon per 2 liters (or 1/2 per one liter, since that's the amount I usually use). It makes it so you don't absorb a bunch of water, and has something to do with keeping the electrolyte balance, and it's especially important if you do it regularly. You probably already know more than me, but I'm just checking. Also, I'd like to share with you a personal experience I have every time I use a lot of water that might help you when you're trying to increase the amount you use. When I get to a certain amount I start feeling very full, and it feels like no more water is going to fit, but then suddenly it feels sort of like a dam braking, and it starts flowing a lot more freely again. Have you felt that yet? If not, that might be the barrier that is keeping you from taking in any more water. Before I get past that point the "fullness" I feel is like... Well, to put it bluntly, it feels like I really need to take a shit. But after I get that feeling of a dam braking it goes away, and I start feeling a different kind of fullness in my abdominal area (that's the feeling I'm after when I do enemas for fun :p). I don't know if any of that was helpful or if you recognize any of my descriptions, but I hope you at least got something out of it.[/spoiler]


Enemaaa:
[spoiler]Oh, I definitely know what that 'dam breaking' feeling that you're describing is. Until that point, the whole process is definitely relaxing and easy, but then all of a sudden it feels like my body realizes it's taken on so much pressure and it doesn't know what to do with it. So the sudden feeling of 'aaahh, let it go, let it go!' happens and makes me curl up and squirm for a bit from the pressure. Can't really keep still, it's quite uncomfortable. But yes, after resisting any temptation to give up, it eventually settles down and I feel like I can get a bit more in. I can usually tolerate the 'breaking point' feeling two or three times. But I call it quits when I can't put up with it anymore. >);;

Also you know you're cleaning yourself well when you actually can't release everything all at once. Usually I have a second wave that's just as much released water as the first, but it doesn't show up for about 3 or 5 minutes. That's the water that got in much deeper, and flooded in when your body hit that breaking point and took the water in further.

Anyways, yep! I've tried a bit of salt, and it seems to help. But I'd like to find myself a decent solution sometime.[/spoiler]


[spoiler]Oh, ok, then it seems you're reaching your limit. My body has gotten accustomed to the feeling of being filled close to my limit (it might help that I have a thing for that full feeling), so for me it's not uncomfortable anymore, and I'm sure you'll get used to it soon as well. And yeah, I get that second wave too (and sometimes the rest of it comes out just a little at a time, and I have to go to the bathroom over and over again. -.- Not so much lately though, that was more in the beginning).[/spoiler]
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
User avatar
TopTime
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:35 am
Gender: Male
Location: Denmark

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby TopTime » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Chibity wrote:
TopTime wrote:
Chibity wrote: I'm still new, so today I was just able to get i 660ml (11 refills of the syringe) before calling it quits. Hoping to get better at it with time, though.


it does sound interesting and fun though I am curious of why you're training with how much you can keep inside of you. Is it just pleasant to you or what purpose would it have? :D


The effectiveness of an enema is based on how much water you can hold in, and how long you can hold it in for. Essentially, the more/the longer, the better. To get the most thorough cleaning, people usually recommend about 1 or 2 liters (2 or 3 times more than what I can currently do!) and hold for 15 - 30 minutes. I don't think the deeper cleans need to be done as often, though, and what I can currently manage should suffice for basic cleans.


I see. I should probably get one myself, one day. When I get further into toying, it will be highly effective and time saving most likely. In the future, it shall be. :D But it does sound a lot of water, 1-2 liters.. But manageable possibly. :D
"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:14 pm

*reads thread and becomes traumatized* XD

So...

[spoiler]After reading, I may never be able to toy as deeply as some back there, because enemas and me... No. I've always had bowel and stomach problems, I have since I was born. You name it I had the problem. Chronic constipation, IBS, hemorrhoids...the 'fun' stuff. >< For years as a child I was getting an enema every week, because I couldn't go if I didn't. Every night before bed it would be two laxative tablets and some mineral oil in orange juice. And then there was the time I was hospitalized because I couldn't "go". I was in the hospital for about 8 days, an enema every 4 hours, around the clock until I was able to go, along with some other very...traumatic to a 11 year old experiences involving rubber gloves and a bedpan. *shudders*

It took around 30 enemas to get me to finally be able to use the toilet; they almost had to do bowel surgery to remove the obstruction, which probably would have been much easier IMO than putting a child through that sort of hell. So if an enema is required to be able to toy more easily through the backdoor, I guess I'm one of those who will never be able to.[/spoiler]
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Jasmine » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Enemas!
[spoiler]I don't do them very often, but I find that cleaning out can certainly help if you're dehydrated and need more fluids in your system. My fiance can always tell when I've done one that day because I'll be in a really good mood afterwards :laugh: Nothing like having a clean butt![/spoiler]
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Chibity » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:*reads thread and becomes traumatized* XD

So...

:words:


Oh no, that's a shame, Dasher! >: The whole thing for me has been completely opposite; very relaxing and a new experience to enjoy. It must be really difficult to get into a good mindset about it after having to go through all that. 3: I hope things eventually improved, and you're not dealing with the hospitalization issues anymore?
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Chibity wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:*reads thread and becomes traumatized* XD

So...

:words:


Oh no, that's a shame, Dasher! >: The whole thing for me has been completely opposite; very relaxing and a new experience to enjoy. It must be really difficult to get into a good mindset about it after having to go through all that. 3: I hope things eventually improved, and you're not dealing with the hospitalization issues anymore?


Oh, I don't use enemas at all, but I am almost chronically sore back there so I usually can't do anal at all, anyway. Very rarely. When I do, I can't use super huge toys and I'm never going in deeply enough that I bring out any solids. I would never use an enema on myself; anal isn't worth that much to me.

It was only the one time I was hospitalized for it, and I normally only "go" once a week which seems to be what my body wants to do, well...when it isn't having the bad IBS flareups complete with crippling cramps and hours in the bathroom. ><
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 pm

Hmm honestly I haven't tried using that much yet but I'm thinking every now and then it might be a good idea if I did ^^ most I ever use for "deep" cleaning for sessions past 8" or so is 4-5oz. Gotta say though squirts (or minis with cumtubes) make it sooo much more comfortable. I've literally thrown away all my other enema bulbs and stuff since I started using a lil Cockatrice which I had originally bought as a penetrable reluber/squirter/suction thingy XD in hindsight though I'm thinking I should probably have two separate ones :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
HentaiBD
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:49 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby HentaiBD » Fri May 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Well, since everyone seems to be talking about enemas: What's the point of holding water in for so long? I mean, it's probably a lot of fun but how does it improve cleansing?

I've tried to take bigger amounts of water and the problem I usually have is that once I get the water in more deeply I'll get issues when it comes back out. The is always the clean water from the lower parts which comes out first and after that I'll literally get dirty water from the more deep areas non-stop. Any hints what it could be or how to improve it? I really enjoy enemas and water play but it's a little turn of if the water will never go clean.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Chibity » Fri May 01, 2015 2:44 pm

The longer you hold it in, the more time the body has to seep the water deeper in, and also soften any particularly tough matter. Also on the matter of toying afterwards, your body would be more adjusted to having activity going on deeper in, rather than a quick injection and release. As if it does a bit of internal stretching for you.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Irla
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:18 am
Gender: Female

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Irla » Sat May 02, 2015 7:45 am

Even more enema talk, probably doesn't need to be spoilered, but since I've done it so far...
[spoiler]I did an enema yesterday where I tried holding the water in for longer than I use to. I did about 1,2 liters for 15 minutes (I needed a bit of help from my lil' squirt to hold it in that long, I just tied the cumtube to avoid having the water go back out through it). Apart from it being a lot of fun, I also think it helped with getting things cleaner(more on that below the other spoiler).

With regular intervals I got this feeling like my insides were trying to get rid of the water, but when I didn't allow it, it died down again. I've had this feeling before, but not as many times in a row as I did yesterday. At first I found it a little uncomfortable, but then I started liking it (I'm weird, I know). But after the 15 minutes were over I decided it was enough. After reading about it in the anal sex advice thread I tried a different position than I usually do, I stood on my hands and knees, and had my butt up in the air, and my face down on the ground. It was a lot easier and more comfortable to do it like that, and I think it helped in getting the water deeper.[/spoiler]

Super gross, but relevant stuff below spoiler. I try to not be too explicit about it
[spoiler]Whenever I don't hold the water for a while, but just get rid of it right away, the first water that comes out is usually pretty clean, and then, well, "other stuff" follows. At that point I usually start feeling nauseous, and it's my least favorite part of having an enema. This time however, it seemed everything had been dissolved in the water, making it a lot easier, and more comfortable to get rid of. This is also the reason I think I got cleaner than I do when I don't hold it for a while. I'll definitely keep doing it like this from now on.[/spoiler]

So all in all this thread and the anal sex advice thread has helped me significantly improve my enema routine. Thank you forum! :buddy:

Oh, and it may have helped me when toying afterwards as well, I was able to take my medium chance to the balls afterwards :D I'm planning on writing a review soon, so if anyone wants to read about it, keep an eye out for that.

dreadheadstallion wrote:Wouldn't keeping it in longer just mean it would get absorbed more. I mean that's the job of the large intestine in the first place. Tip I got from an EE Jackson user he does 6-8 enema bag refills (2L I believe) And if you kept it in 15-30 minutes each time it would take forever to clean out. I really think you would be better of doing it more times rather than keeping it in longer.


That's why I mix salt in the water. If I don't I keep having to pee during the clean out, but if I have salt in it I don't, so I take that as a sign I'm not absorbing that much.
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 05, 2015 12:24 am

I'll have to write proper reviews later, but I did get my first taste of the new toys I received in the mail yesterday. All are mediums.

Nox feels the best, by far out of all the toys I just received. Trent came in second, Moko in third. The snow leopard...I found the head very painful, and there was something about it that just...ouch. Nox is very filling and I like his shape and the feel of him the most. I'm finding out that I like smooth toys the most, and can only stand textured ones if they are in soft firmness.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Chibity » Tue May 05, 2015 9:07 am

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new toys, Dasher! Well- the majority of them~ I guess the Snow Leopard head is pretty bumpy, but I assume that's the design element that people were looking forward to. A cat weenie, typically, needs to be a bit rough, yeah?

And oops, I neglected to reply to the tail end of the enema talk~ What Irla said is the truth- holding it in longer allows for more dissolve to happen. And for those who are worried about the water being absorbed... there's actually nothing wrong that that at all. :stick: The whole point is to soften your stools, and in the time that it takes your body to absorb a little bit of water (surely not enough to end your enema flow, lol...), the surrounding stuff would have gotten thoroughly softened and should come out in excess like it should. Plus... water absorption? You're giving yourself a drink from the other end! Water is water, it's not going to hurt you. If anything, it's there to help you. :3
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Chibity wrote:Glad to hear you're enjoying your new toys, Dasher! Well- the majority of them~ I guess the Snow Leopard head is pretty bumpy, but I assume that's the design element that people were looking forward to. A cat weenie, typically, needs to be a bit rough, yeah?


*nods*

This doesn't feel just feel bumpy/a bit rough, like another cat dong I tried once, from Zeta that had a ton of barbs on it. This one feels painfully scratchy! I'll try it again at some point though. I like to try a toy at least 3 - 5 times before I write it off and say nope, this is not for me! I probably won't get rid of it though...it's so pretty.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
NicodemusZ
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:58 pm
Gender: Male
Location: East Coast US

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby NicodemusZ » Fri May 15, 2015 12:44 pm

I want it known all this talk involving enema's mad me go out and get stuff to try it out. I am used a Basic pre toying clean out. But I have done my research and I am going to see if maybe I feel any different with the full experience. Especially since my Medium Chance came in and I want to make sure I am good and ready to try him tomorrow night.
Please feel free to PM me. I Actually prefer it over Forum conversations.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests