When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
User avatar
SugarySweetLopunny
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am
Gender: Female

When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby SugarySweetLopunny » Mon May 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Alright so, I am thinking about getting a small David already made and ordering it on the standard FedEx overnight shipping option. I am currently living with my mother while in college, however tomorrow is my last day of class(hooray!!) :smile: and money is not an issue for me its receiving the toy. My mother is out at work during week days all day from early morning to the evening and the last thing I want is her discovering the toy and have to go through a series of hard to explain questions :oops: that would forever embarrass me. I figured since I'll most likely be home alone all day while my mom at work I figured I can probably get the toy, hide it and dispose of the packaging before she gets home . Also I live in Texas. So how fast did you get your toy? when did you order and when did you receive?

Please and Thank you! :smile:
Yaoi is my drug
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby Chibity » Mon May 11, 2015 10:00 pm

My fastest order so far was my most recent one, in which I got my Trent. It took 16 hours for it to leave BD's hands in Phoenix, Arizona, to end up at my door in Ontario, Canada. International, through customs, and I paid for the Fedex 2-3 day option. Basically, it left BD at 7pm (my time) on one day, and then arrived at 11am the very next morning.

Before that, the record was 20 hours. Though they can be rather expensive, BD's shipping has always been super impressive on my end!
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
SugarySweetLopunny
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am
Gender: Female

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby SugarySweetLopunny » Mon May 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Chibity wrote:My fastest order so far was my most recent one, in which I got my Trent. It took 16 hours for it to leave BD's hands in Phoenix, Arizona, to end up at my door in Ontario, Canada. International, through customs, and I paid for the Fedex 2-3 day option. Basically, it left BD at 7pm (my time) on one day, and then arrived at 11am the very next morning.

Before that, the record was 20 hours. Though they can be rather expensive, BD's shipping has always been super impressive on my end!



Wow that's pretty fast! Especially for international shipping! Well Texas isn't too far luckily, thanks for telling! :)
Yaoi is my drug
User avatar
Willow
Posts: 4223
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am
Gender: MtF
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby Willow » Tue May 12, 2015 2:31 am

I live in Vegas, so I'm not too far from Phoenix. I get in 2 days time... I don't have down to the hour and I can't recall what time of day I ordered, nor time it actually arrived, so technically, it could've been under 40 hours.
I have gotten a custom order fast when I ordered it the hour it was released (Snowball), took a little over a week to ship and I believe I was one of the first that had received the toy (narrowly missing the Christmas rush).
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
User avatar
Neokolzia
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 pm
Gender: Male(Straightish)*Mated
Location: █♣█

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby Neokolzia » Tue May 12, 2015 2:35 am

Fastest toy I recieved was my Crackers, was during fash shipping promotion I think o-o, but got the order in on Friday Night, Toy was shipped out physically Early in day on Monday, even after having to clear tickets. Cleared Customs Same day, and recieved Tueday! was Incredible.
Have:
- (L) Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split
- (XL)Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split~ Cumtube
- (XL) Nox (5)~ Custom Fade/Split+Sloppy Seconds~ Cum Tube
- (L Legacy) Chance (8)~Custom Marble+Base~Cum Tube
- Natascha Surprise me
User avatar
SugarySweetLopunny
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am
Gender: Female

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby SugarySweetLopunny » Tue May 12, 2015 6:38 am

Willow wrote:I live in Vegas, so I'm not too far from Phoenix. I get in 2 days time... I don't have down to the hour and I can't recall what time of day I ordered, nor time it actually arrived, so technically, it could've been under 40 hours.
I have gotten a custom order fast when I ordered it the hour it was released (Snowball), took a little over a week to ship and I believe I was one of the first that had received the toy (narrowly missing the Christmas rush).


Well 40 hours isn't too bad either, as long as I'm home and alone when it arrives. :smile:
Yaoi is my drug
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby AlphaBlue » Tue May 12, 2015 8:23 am

Congrats on your last day of class! I live in east coast US so fastest time was probably 3 or 4 days (dunno exactly cause none ever really jumped out at me at being delivered fast) however I did once have a package that only took 36 minutes to process XD

As long as you're not expecting to get the package on any specific day you're probably fine with any method (I'd save my money and do the cheaper option though, but that's just me) but if you're worried about getting it on the weekends you could always contact the carrier and ask them not to deliver it on certain days and see if that's something they can do. Thing is you really never know how long it can take for processing on BDs end, even with adoptions. It could be the same day or it could be over a week depending on how backed up things are or if BD is busy at a con or something.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
SugarySweetLopunny
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am
Gender: Female

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby SugarySweetLopunny » Tue May 12, 2015 9:21 am

AlphaBlue wrote:Congrats on your last day of class! I live in east coast US so fastest time was probably 3 or 4 days (dunno exactly cause none ever really jumped out at me at being delivered fast) however I did once have a package that only took 36 minutes to process XD

As long as you're not expecting to get the package on any specific day you're probably fine with any method (I'd save my money and do the cheaper option though, but that's just me) but if you're worried about getting it on the weekends you could always contact the carrier and ask them not to deliver it on certain days and see if that's something they can do. Thing is you really never know how long it can take for processing on BDs end, even with adoptions. It could be the same day or it could be over a week depending on how backed up things are or if BD is busy at a con or something.


Wow that's a good answer, I guess I could contact the carrier thanks! :smile:

Oh and thank you!
Last edited by SugarySweetLopunny on Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yaoi is my drug
User avatar
terranakari
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:24 am
Gender: Female/Married/Hetero
Location: United States

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby terranakari » Tue May 12, 2015 9:54 am

I've only ever personally ordered a toy from bad dragon themselves once. It was a small David surprise me and it took a few weeks before I got it. My brother ordered an adoptable dragon muzzle and that came in a week, literally 7 days. And we live in the states. We did not click any special mailing options, we just did what was cheapest. :)

So it all depends in what your ordering, adoptable, custom order, or buying used on the sales thread, and what shipping option you choose. :)

Pretty cool with the like next morning shipping chibity got though! Although I can imagine the shipping was expensive... Lol
I love my Bad Dragon toys!! <3
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby Chibity » Tue May 12, 2015 9:58 am

terranakari wrote:Pretty cool with the like next morning shipping chibity got though! Although I can imagine the shipping was expensive... Lol


Well, yeah. Shipping to Canada with the FedEx priority option was about $35, and then another $50 had to be paid in customs upon delivery. Those duties and tax fees are where they really hit you! I'd much prefer your options, which I imagine are much cheaper and don't have such fees because you're domestic.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
terranakari
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:24 am
Gender: Female/Married/Hetero
Location: United States

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby terranakari » Tue May 12, 2015 10:09 am

Holy cow!! X.x yea... All I need to do here is pay the price for the toy(whatever it may be) and then its $15 shipping for the minimum price. Which takes roughly a week to arrive if you go the adoptions route. I did a customs surprise me order and it took around a month before it was listed as being shipped then took a week after that to arrive.

So my small surprise me David ended up being "only" $80 total. That's not including the small xar and small basilisk sheath I bought on the used sales thread for $40shipped each... And those arrived within a few weeks as well, because they were out of country purchases but I never had to pay any kind of customs fees.

So yea... Wow... Customs fees for other countries are vicious. O.O
I love my Bad Dragon toys!! <3
User avatar
SugarySweetLopunny
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am
Gender: Female

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby SugarySweetLopunny » Tue May 12, 2015 11:03 am

terranakari wrote:I've only ever personally ordered a toy from bad dragon themselves once. It was a small David surprise me and it took a few weeks before I got it. My brother ordered an adoptable dragon muzzle and that came in a week, literally 7 days. And we live in the states. We did not click any special mailing options, we just did what was cheapest. :)

So it all depends in what your ordering, adoptable, custom order, or buying used on the sales thread, and what shipping option you choose. :)

Pretty cool with the like next morning shipping chibity got though! Although I can imagine the shipping was expensive... Lol


Yeah I know the next day shipping is expensive but I saved enough money, it's just that I don't want my mom see the package and she just said she might quit her job soon, so I better not waste time. I plan on moving when I graduate from a university, she can be a bit nosey when I'm buying things but she doesn't go through my room luckily. That is my only issue, I don't want my mom to be suspicious
Yaoi is my drug
User avatar
terranakari
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:24 am
Gender: Female/Married/Hetero
Location: United States

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby terranakari » Tue May 12, 2015 11:24 am

Yea I hear ya! Luckily the boxes are discreet but if she doesn't like you getting ANY kind of package that might cause a stink... Especially if she's gonna be home 24/7 before she gets a new job if she does quit her current one! X.X good luck!
I love my Bad Dragon toys!! <3
User avatar
SugarySweetLopunny
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am
Gender: Female

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby SugarySweetLopunny » Tue May 12, 2015 11:29 am

terranakari wrote:Yea I hear ya! Luckily the boxes are discreet but if she doesn't like you getting ANY kind of package that might cause a stink... Especially if she's gonna be home 24/7 before she gets a new job if she does quit her current one! X.X good luck!


Thanks, maybe if I order other things online like upholstery foam and faux fur, I'll just tell her that its just one of the materials for a project and maybe she won't be so suspicious... Looks like I better save more :idea:
Yaoi is my drug
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Lately, anything I order is getting to me in 4 days flat, and I am at the very bottom of the map in Tasmania. I am *very* rural. It all depends where you are and how much you want to shell out for shipping. For me, it costs about 75 dollars flat for 1 toy, and the 2 - 4 day option only costs 2 bucks more, so I always choose it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
SugarySweetLopunny
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am
Gender: Female

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby SugarySweetLopunny » Wed May 13, 2015 8:13 am

Thanks a lot you guys, these answers really help and I know one day I WILL get a David! :D
Yaoi is my drug
User avatar
SugarySweetLopunny
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 am
Gender: Female

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby SugarySweetLopunny » Wed May 13, 2015 8:30 am

SugarySweetLopunny wrote:
terranakari wrote:Yea I hear ya! Luckily the boxes are discreet but if she doesn't like you getting ANY kind of package that might cause a stink... Especially if she's gonna be home 24/7 before she gets a new job if she does quit her current one! X.X good luck!


Thanks, maybe if I order other things online like upholstery foam and faux fur, I'll just tell her that its just one of the materials for a project and maybe she won't be so suspicious... Looks like I better save more :idea:



Oh and I forgot to mention, if she's not work she usually running errands all day, maybe i might still have a chance!!
Yaoi is my drug
User avatar
Snow Paws
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby Snow Paws » Wed May 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Fastest is usually about three days. I ordered my Snow Leopard on Friday night, minus Sat and Sunday, it was shipped out Tuesday and will be here Thursday. Pretty good for international shipping, BD is really good with already stocked items going out really fast.
Kitty Tentacles!
Checklist Bio
Image
User avatar
ballsofsteel
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby ballsofsteel » Thu May 14, 2015 7:47 am

Fastest I ever got was about 3 days, from Phoenix to Montreal.
Currently own: Lavender / Blue Large Kelvin (firmness 5/SC)
Extra Large Austin the Fox
Large Razor (Natural)
Large Gryphon (Natural Glow in the Dark)
Emerald Green Large Anthro Dragon
Red & Black Marble Large Unflared Chance
Sunset Gold Dragoness
Onyx Black Extralarge David the Werewolf
Bronze Large Breeder
Mary the Anthro Mare
User avatar
goldlion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:52 pm
Gender: male
Location: minnesconsin

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby goldlion » Thu May 14, 2015 8:22 am

insane how people in other countries have gotten their toys so fast.

from az to wi it's taken at least a week, even when shipped the day after ordering ><

i do love/hate the anticipation though, no complaints lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests