Your first large toy?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
MoonMoonKitty

Your first large toy?

Postby MoonMoonKitty » Mon May 18, 2015 9:35 am

Oops guess I'm really talkative today! Lol

So like the title says, I'm just curious what everyone's first large toy from BD was and your experiences with it. What toy did you use to train with before stepping up to a large? Have you ever bitten off more than you could chew?

I just ordered a large Razor so that puppy will be my first big boy (very excited!). Prior to that the largest/thicket toy I've taken is my medium Scorn so I'm super hyped for Razor's girthy knot :stick:
Samson

Re: Your first large toy?

Postby Samson » Mon May 18, 2015 9:38 am

I don't own any larges yet, but my next (planned) purchase is going to be a large tentacle. Should help me get an idea of the girth/length I can handle.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
MoonMoonKitty

Postby MoonMoonKitty » Mon May 18, 2015 9:49 am

Samson wrote:I don't own any larges yet, but my next (planned) purchase is going to be a large tentacle. Should help me get an idea of the girth/length I can handle.

With its tapered design that sounds like a great choice! What firmness were you thinking of getting it in?
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon May 18, 2015 9:53 am

MoonMoonKitty wrote:With its tapered design that sounds like a great choice! What firmness were you thinking of getting it in?

Soft! My other two tentacles are in soft and I love it~ Makes it a bit more realistic with the idea of a flip floppy tentacle.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon May 18, 2015 10:04 am

Heheh, I'm a cheater. I only have one Large toy, and it's a Winston Tail! I actually use HIM to warm up to some of the Mediums that I have :D His super pointed tip makes him incredibly easy to insert and get right to the stretching process without any discomfort at all. He's also the first toy that I've been able to get through the sigmoid bend.

He's a GITD blue made of pearl white silicone, and it also my very trusty nightlight on my bed.
Little review over here: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=29479
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon May 18, 2015 10:05 am

My first large was a kelvin. He's really small for a large! I've since sold him he didn't do much for me. I got a large Nox next and love him a ton! One of the best on the whim purchases I've made. Since then I got a large Moko and really enjoy him too.
Snow Paws

Postby Snow Paws » Mon May 18, 2015 10:11 am

I don't own any larges yet, but I would buy a tentacle in a large because it's tapered and I could handle the size until a certain point.
Kitty Tentacles!
Checklist Bio
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Mon May 18, 2015 12:52 pm

my first large toy was large chance which I ordered shortly after ordering a medium chance and hilting it on the first try... and I'm still working on the large :laugh:

large tentacle is a good one too though, the taper makes it pretty good for working up to larger things.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Mon May 18, 2015 3:37 pm

I cheated. I actually had an XL Fenrir before getting any actual large size toys. And my first actual large was my Ridley. Thing is before the Fenrir biggest thing I used was a medium David but was able to tackle the Fenrir with a lot of effort thus leaving tackling Ridley effortless :stick:
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Tue May 19, 2015 3:51 am

My first toy actually was a Large Gryphon. Actually, I think he's pretty manageable compared to other large ones and I didn't hurt myself with it and took him very quickly.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Philtheracoon

Postby Philtheracoon » Tue May 19, 2015 5:17 am

My first large was actually my first BD toy, my lovely and gigantic Nova that I named Kaldur and damn....... Biggest toy I had and I tried to take him without any warmup. Let's just say it was... intense... aaaand I loved it! Thing is, stuff so big I'm not used to so even after a couple of months I'm still struggling to take that HUMONGOUS knot. I mastered the shaft and now can take it with ease and much pleasure and I will not stop until I take it ALL!
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Tue May 19, 2015 6:50 am

HentaiBD wrote:My first toy actually was a Large Gryphon. Actually, I think he's pretty manageable compared to other large ones and I didn't hurt myself with it and took him very quickly.

that reminds me, actually got my large gryphon in the same order as the large chance, so I guess its a tie? :psyduck:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Acratopotes

Postby Acratopotes » Tue May 19, 2015 9:03 am

Large Gryphon. I really didn't have that much trouble adapting to it. I never really 'worked up' off of my other medium toys. The first session I didn't use the knot, but the second session onwards it wasn't really a problem for me. And for a years now I've been thinking 'oh yeah, I could take something bigger no problem. Hell I took bigger things when I was in puberty and they were not even made of squishy silicone.'

I did not anticipate the extremity of the jump from large to extralarge. Extralarge is something beyond human limitations. This XL nox looks like something made to pleasure a dragon rather than a man.

I can only take the head and could not be happier with this challenge. Yes I've bitten off more than I can chew, no not a hint of regret. Imma train myself up in every way I can imagine, even if I need to buy more things to do so, and I'm going to surpass human limits and make myself a pleasured dragon!
Image Image ImageImage
KaineWuff

Postby KaineWuff » Wed May 20, 2015 2:38 am

Large Fenrir.

It was definitely a bit of an impulse buy, an adoption I tacked onto an order alongside my first penetratable. I liked the St. Patty's day colors - and there was a large rogue that looked very similar. Just had brighter greens than an actual Get Lucky.

I actually have not worked up the courage to tackle the wolfdragon just yet, despite owning it for almost a month. Every time I see or feel the knot in my hand, I whimper a little. :psyduck: Makes me kinda wish It was in a soft instead of medium, but I'd worry about issues with it standing on it's own.

Part of it is that it has it's own unique storage container that houses just one toy, separate from my other toys (and lubes)- used to house my medium David, but the 'king' of my collection has been usurped!

I'll get there eventually though - preferably after plenty of warmup!
My silicone shenanigans tumblr for reviews and more!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed May 20, 2015 3:50 pm

I just bought a large Crash, and want to get a large Fenrir, (the medium is too darn tiny!) Chance, Kelvin, Ridgeback, and quite a lot of others. I can't believe I worked up from small - medium in less than a couple weeks, and from many mediums to some larges, in 3 months.

Some of the mediums though, may as well be called larges. *Looks at Flint, Sleipnir, and Crackers* I'm lookin' at you three!

As for biting off more than I could chew...yes! Medium Crackers was one of my first buys, and I think my dyslexia caused me to read the measurements wrong; I actually reverse things a lot when I read and therefore, try and read everything several times, just to make sure I got it right.

When Crackers came in...I was like: "You have GOT to be kidding me?!" It took a while, but I finally figured out how best to work with him, and then realized I wanted a softer shaft and to get a custom idea I head floating about in my head. I'd almost love a large, but that's because I love his design. I'd never be able to take a large Crackers. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Wed May 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Acratopotes wrote:Large Gryphon. I really didn't have that much trouble adapting to it. I never really 'worked up' off of my other medium toys. The first session I didn't use the knot, but the second session onwards it wasn't really a problem for me. And for a years now I've been thinking 'oh yeah, I could take something bigger no problem. Hell I took bigger things when I was in puberty and they were not even made of squishy silicone.'

I did not anticipate the extremity of the jump from large to extralarge. Extralarge is something beyond human limitations. This XL nox looks like something made to pleasure a dragon rather than a man.

I can only take the head and could not be happier with this challenge. Yes I've bitten off more than I can chew, no not a hint of regret. Imma train myself up in every way I can imagine, even if I need to buy more things to do so, and I'm going to surpass human limits and make myself a pleasured dragon!

Well, I did a jump on the (new) Large Change before I went over to Nox but I think with enough patience it's doable. Once you get the head in, things start to get rolling. Getting the shaft inside will be super intense once you do it the first time (that will need its time) but after a few toying session things start to get more comfy having an XL Nox inside.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 am

My one and only large is Moko! Everything else is a mixture of smalls and mediums.
ImageImage
TopTime

Postby TopTime » Fri May 22, 2015 1:41 pm

The Large Gryphon. :D

Haven't toyed for a few months though, so I will have to train myself up to that size again sometime. :L
"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"
PuerileCriminal

Postby PuerileCriminal » Mon May 25, 2015 7:40 pm

I don't own any large toys though if I had to choose it would be a large Fenrir. :smile: The medium is too small though I might get it anyway to practice taking the knot.
Total toys owned: 8!
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Wed May 27, 2015 6:45 pm

For non-BD, would have to be DocJohnson's BAM Realistic Cock. 9 Inches insertable, 3 inches diameter from head to balls.

For BD, would be Extra Large Unflared Chance (who was my second BD toy lol). Love bottoming him out when I can.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”