Knotting a toy for a day.

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Buttered
Location: Washington State, Somewhere between Seattle and Tacoma.

Knotting a toy for a day.

Postby Buttered » Sun May 24, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm curious if anyone could give me a little advice. I've ordered a small Crash and he'll be the first knotted toy (only my second over all, but still. :stick: ). I'm planning on attempting to keep 'em in for a couple of hours, if he's comfortable enough and the base doesn't poke at my pants, while just out doing things or during class if delivery happens soon enough. I did order a cum tube addition so I don't think I'll have any issues with lube, but does anyone have experiences with doing such things? And any other advice side from lube alone.

For anyone that tries to help me! :highfive:
Samson

Re: Knotting a toy for a day.

Postby Samson » Sun May 24, 2015 5:57 pm

I highly recommend wearing him as a plug either around the house, or on quick errands first. That way, you can get used to the feeling of moving around while knotted, and how comfortable he feels (and especially see if the base is too big/causes irritation while moving). And if it gets uncomfortable, or too much, you can easily remove him. Then next time practice working on keeping him in for longer periods of time.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
furrever

Postby furrever » Sun May 24, 2015 8:16 pm

i plan on doing this at some point with Rex i think trying an all night at first is a good start
Xan

Postby Xan » Mon May 25, 2015 8:43 am

It works better with some toys than others.

Crash is thick after the knot, meaning that it is harder to keep in.
Rather, something like a Rex or one of the other canine toys will be easier.

Terra is also relatively hard to keep inside.
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm

I had several toys that the knot was too close to the entrence so it was either unconfortable or had tendencies to pop out if i didn't had tight enough panties.

Only my Squirting Inflatable Vixen was working fine for long session, either vaginally or anally.

Yes the knot gets humongous but if the knot is deep and expand a lot, if it's smooth enough, then it should be possible for long period without being irrited, dry orto see the toy popping out

The toy i use for long time wear looks like that (It can get much bigger when inflating it more, but i usually use it at this size. The knot get the size of a golfball before pumping it and get get 13-14inch around if you pump it a lot.
eDOWN.jpg
Boargoth

Postby Boargoth » Mon May 25, 2015 1:10 pm

Not a BD toy, but I have spend the day with a Medium Phoenix from Exotic-Erotic. The day consisted of a 2x 1 hour drive, an afternoon at a good friend, and a visit to McDonalds on the way back! His base is not the smallest, but because it's rather flat, wearing it in public isn't a concern with loose fitted pants.

Spending the day with such a rather large toy (+/- 2.7" diameter) is quite the thing. With his big knot keeping pressure on the prostate almost constantly, only giving a little relieve if you rock back on your chair, but then rocking back digs the head extra deep which is another overwhelming sensation. So trying to relieve one spot pressures a different one. :3 Cumming that evening made the biggest baddest mess ever!

I've also ran errands with my Medium Cole inside, but his base is rather long, so in order to keep it hidden you have to stay seated as much as possible. (luckily the hardware store is mostly empty during normal work hours)
Buttered

Postby Buttered » Wed May 27, 2015 12:55 am

Samson wrote:I highly recommend wearing him as a plug either around the house, or on quick errands first. That way, you can get used to the feeling of moving around while knotted, and how comfortable he feels (and especially see if the base is too big/causes irritation while moving). And if it gets uncomfortable, or too much, you can easily remove him. Then next time practice working on keeping him in for longer periods of time.

This is very true, don't know why I didn't think of that! I'll just blame it on the new job and me being dead tired and achy.

Xan wrote:It works better with some toys than others.

Crash is thick after the knot, meaning that it is harder to keep in.
Rather, something like a Rex or one of the other canine toys will be easier.

Terra is also relatively hard to keep inside.

I don't think I'll have trouble, I have small unflared chance that unless really well lubed likes to keep itself inside and hang from me. There isn't a big difference between the shaft and the small bit of flare, but we'll have to see.
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Boargoth wrote:Not a BD toy, but I have spend the day with a Medium Phoenix from Exotic-Erotic. The day consisted of a 2x 1 hour drive, an afternoon at a good friend, and a visit to McDonalds on the way back! His base is not the smallest, but because it's rather flat, wearing it in public isn't a concern with loose fitted pants.

Spending the day with such a rather large toy (+/- 2.7" diameter) is quite the thing. With his big knot keeping pressure on the prostate almost constantly, only giving a little relieve if you rock back on your chair, but then rocking back digs the head extra deep which is another overwhelming sensation. So trying to relieve one spot pressures a different one. :3 Cumming that evening made the biggest baddest mess ever!

I've also ran errands with my Medium Cole inside, but his base is rather long, so in order to keep it hidden you have to stay seated as much as possible. (luckily the hardware store is mostly empty during normal work hours)

If I can ask, what sort of lubricant were you using and how much? I figure that most water-based ones would dry out before the day is out and the friction comes in.

EDIT:

As for knotting for long periods, I would lean towards actual butt plugs.

For the most discrete, I have had luck with Tantus A-Bomb:

http://www.tantusinc.com/products/a-bomb

Feel super comfortable after several minutes, silicone too.

If you are a size queen, Tantus Tex is great but its a challenge to walk around with the fairly large base:

http://www.tantusinc.com/collections/plugs/products/tex

Not for beginners as there is really no change to easy it in, but once it is in, it is amazing!

For something that is similar of diameter but much more discrete base, would lean to NS Novelties Renegade 1 XL:

http://nsnovelties.com/product_info.php ... 34ad5972c1

I had this in for a couple of hours one time to do some banking and grocery shopping.
mathwiz89

Postby mathwiz89 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:21 pm

If I might add something of consideration, keeping plugs in for a long time not only runs the risk of drying out on the inside. I have had times where the base on the outside gets dry and begins to rub against me. It mostly affects me while sitting, but can still turn something fun into something uncomfortable.

I'm not sure if anyone as some suggestions to avoid this. Maybe applying something like vasoline to the outside area? Typically I use some really thick j-lube or even silicone lube if I am using my Njoy 2.0 XL.
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:49 pm

mathwiz89 wrote:If I might add something of consideration, keeping plugs in for a long time not only runs the risk of drying out on the inside. I have had times where the base on the outside gets dry and begins to rub against me. It mostly affects me while sitting, but can still turn something fun into something uncomfortable.

I'm not sure if anyone as some suggestions to avoid this. Maybe applying something like vasoline to the outside area? Typically I use some really thick j-lube or even silicone lube if I am using my Njoy 2.0 XL.

I used the Doc Johnson Classic Large Buttplug and never had any dry issues. Anal mucus was doing the job.
But i never used it in a long time, now i just use my Elyseart Squirting Inflatable Vixen.

Not the typical length of a buttplug BUT more confortable than one and the knot feel soooo deep
Ryan Blazeheart

Postby Ryan Blazeheart » Thu May 28, 2015 4:17 pm

One time I had my Mini Keeper from ZetaPaws in my ass for several hours. Felt real interesting. :smile: and this was before I was able to sleep that night.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu May 28, 2015 7:38 pm

I've attempted to sleep with a couple of toys inserted, and sometimes it happened without me really intending to do so because I'd get a toy knotted and then "Oop.... want to sleep now, this is comfy." Mostly my Small Spritz or Medium Fenrir. Thing is, if I intended to do it for a long time (such as night time full sleep) I'd only be able to handle it for about an hour anally, and then it would have to come out from the tenderness. However, vaginally, I can keep in anything for however long I please. So that's what I usually use for long-term knotting. Particularly Medium Fenrir... my lady bits hold him very well :V
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Boargoth

Postby Boargoth » Fri May 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Tachyon1 wrote:
If I can ask, what sort of lubricant were you using and how much? I figure that most water-based ones would dry out before the day is out and the friction comes in.

I just use regular waterbased lube at the time of insertion. And then I carry a small bottle of extra lube with me in a "hidden" pocket in my jeans, just in case.

But just like Nookie said, re-lubing isn't really necessary becasue of the mucus the rectum provides. I only rub a finger dotted with lube around the sphincter if it really gets uncomfortable. But that's rare.
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:14 pm

You can always also use a toy with a cum tube. Just make sure the tube is either removable or can be hidden inside your pants.
It can be done tho.

And when you start to feel a bit unconfortable you can always just use it to inject lube again. Then start pushing a bit and it should go around the knot and relieve the dryness.

I do that for vagina and anal use. Always good as my toy is a HUGE knot and when it's fully inflated it get to the size of a softball or more if i want. So... since i don't have to accomodate the full knot for insertion, i either need to deflate the knot or inject the cum lube the way i explained.

Which isn't the case if you plan to use BD toys with a huge knot. Not really fun if you pop out the knot to re-add lube and then discover you cannot fit it in back lol.

Sometime i just pump a bit of air or water so it produce a bit of mucus again.
But i can also just inject a lot and lock the cum tube hole so it won't go out BUT it's inconfortable in another way.

The way I re-inject is like that (Sorry on the video i use water instead of cum lube but whatever it's show where it release the cum lube, just add a TINY bit of cum lube, not like in the vid. And then make sure it's out of the tube by pushing air, anyway when you just add a bit of cum lube in the syringue then push the rest with the air inside the syringe you should be fine.

Sometime i simply push cum lube with my mouth inside the tube, so you can also just carry a bottle and do it without syringue, just not the best idea tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJBoG_1ugo
Buttered

Postby Buttered » Sat May 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Sorry for such sparse replies to all of this guys and gals, had a long week at work

Nookie wrote:You can always also use a toy with a cum tube. Just make sure the tube is either removable or can be hidden inside your pants.
It can be done tho.

And when you start to feel a bit unconfortable you can always just use it to inject lube again. Then start pushing a bit and it should go around the knot and relieve the dryness.

I do that for vagina and anal use. Always good as my toy is a HUGE knot and when it's fully inflated it get to the size of a softball or more if i want. So... since i don't have to accomodate the full knot for insertion, i either need to deflate the knot or inject the cum lube the way i explained.

Which isn't the case if you plan to use BD toys with a huge knot. Not really fun if you pop out the knot to re-add lube and then discover you cannot fit it in back lol.

But i can also just inject a lot and lock the cum tube hole so it won't go out BUT it's inconfortable in another way.

The way I re-inject is like that (Sorry on the video i use water instead of cum lube but whatever it's show where it release the cum lube, just add a TINY bit of cum lube, not like in the vid. And then make sure it's out of the tube by pushing air, anyway when you just add a bit of cum lube in the syringue then push the rest with the air inside the syringe you should be fine.

Sometime i simply push cum lube with my mouth inside the tube, so you can also just carry a bottle and do it without syringue, just not the best idea tho

As I said in my original post, my Crash has been ordered with a cumtube and the knot isn't that big in all reality. Just big for someone with a sparsely used rump, but my philosophy is that I should be able to take something the size of my own wang. :stick: The knot on small is the same girth so I thought it'd be a good place to start. As for using the cumtube I just had the thought of doing more or less what you said, having the syringe still attached with a moderate about of lube in and hidden somewhere in my pants. I was just wondering if anyone had any other tips or tricks from their own experiences.
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Sun May 31, 2015 11:32 am

Buttered wrote:Sorry for such sparse replies to all of this guys and gals, had a long week at work

Nookie wrote:You can always also use a toy with a cum tube. Just make sure the tube is either removable or can be hidden inside your pants.
It can be done tho.

As I said in my original post, my Crash has been ordered with a cumtube and the knot isn't that big in all reality. Just big for someone with a sparsely used rump, but my philosophy is that I should be able to take something the size of my own wang. :stick: The knot on small is the same girth so I thought it'd be a good place to start. As for using the cumtube I just had the thought of doing more or less what you said, having the syringe still attached with a moderate about of lube in and hidden somewhere in my pants. I was just wondering if anyone had any other tips or tricks from their own experiences.

I simply said that because with a knot of a circumference of 5.75", it's barely the circumference of most my dildo of double dong lol.

I suggested the inflatable knot as it's the only way to get a 12" circumference inside of you BUT not having to take it full size for the insertion, and since the knot is so huge inflated (can ajust the size anyway), then you are sure it won't pop out.

Because when i use my Doc Johnson Classic Large buttplug circumference of 6.28 at it's largest point, the biggest part can easily pop out as it's kinda small if you are a little experience lol.

I suggested the inflatable knots as it's what i use anally or vaginally and it's the only way i've found to not see it popping out in public. It happenned to be once by itself but it was vaginal use and it was because of the pressure it did when i squirted as it was hitting my g spot constantly. Otherwise anally it's the only safe way i've found to keep it inside and unlike buttplug i don't get irritated as the knot feel REALLY deep.
eraser51

Postby eraser51 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:54 am

really have to work and try for longer times with my elypseart vixen :)
sadly not squirting but great neither the less...

did you use vaseline or something against the dryness anal?

how did you sit comfortably? I found it quite... odd.. + stimulating ;)

advice for prolonged play? :)

how long did you guys already wear it?
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:54 am

eraser51 wrote:really have to work and try for longer times with my elypseart vixen :)
sadly not squirting but great neither the less...

did you use vaseline or something against the dryness anal?

how did you sit comfortably? I found it quite... odd.. + stimulating ;)

advice for prolonged play? :)

how long did you guys already wear it?

Vaseline actually cause me more anal dryness than nothing lol.
Using nothing except maybe a bit of water lube for easier insert. After, anal mucus is just enough to no need to lube again.

The vixen is easy to wear and be able to sit, anally or vaginally. The base of the toy isn't squarish like most buttplug so it retain the toy safe and is much more confortable.
furrever

Postby furrever » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:55 pm

so its almost midnight just got my first BD toy Rex a little over a week ago and just managed to get Knotted for the 2nd time. i think i am going to try and keep him in all night :3 ..........just hope no one comes in my room while i am sleeping :laugh:

my butt keeps trying to reject him but Rex wants to say in his bitch. he ant coming out <3
RayneMitia

Postby RayneMitia » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:02 am

I've got an M Bruiser, and I really want to try this, but damn, he has a huge base... I don't think I could keep it hidden no matter what, even if I managed to stay tied.
Someday, somehow, I will take an XL Stan all the way. If you believe in your dreams, anything is possible.
Now all I need is money.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”