What's the riskiest thing you've done?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
badkitty76

Re: What's the riskiest thing you've done?

Postby badkitty76 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Had some fun times in college.

I attended lets just say a religiously affiliated university where if you think heterosexual sex is frowned upon then bisexual/gay sex is expulsion worthy.

In our dorm room after one of our soccer games my roommate and I hit the showers. To this day I wish I had done something with him in the shower but alas that was a little too risky since they are public showers and we never had even talked it tried anything at this point. I didn't even know if he would be into it.

We returned to our dorm room and busted out a video game. I "jokingly" told him in a very cocky confident tone that if I lost I would suck his dick. I ended up throwing the game cause well I wanted to suck his dick. To my surprise, When I lost, he actually whipped his cock out and said get to it (we had never done anything like this before) Being a dorm our friends just like to walk into the room whenever they feel like it. Our door wasn't locked and people walking by constantly as I sucked him off. I couldn't help being excited by the fact at how much trouble we would have gotten in if we had gotten caught. Two minutes after finishing a friend of ours barged into the room to talk about our soccer game. I still had a hard on going but was able to cover it up with a pillow.

I didn't receive any riciprocation in this particular case but it setup an amazing 2 years in the dorm.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:48 pm

When I was in high school, my then-boyfriend and I decided, rather stupidly, that we should grope each other in a public park in broad daylight. We had to be super vigilant, and stop quickly if anyone rounded the corner to walk past us. I'm sure it was super obvious what we were doing. :doh:

Another time, a while later and with a different boyfriend, his dad almost walked in on us groping each other on their couch.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:52 pm

I had sex in a church once at my sisters wedding and almost got caught by the priest.

Had sex at a public park once...at the very top of the castle sculpture

Had sex at a beach in a small clump of trees and there were people literally ALL around us and I had to try and be as quiet as possible

Had sex right after my surgery on the couch while my parents were in the other room

Had sex with a girl in a horse stall while I was working at the racetrack

Uhhh probably more ... im a huge exhibitionist.
DaWiiMote

Postby DaWiiMote » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:22 pm

My story is similar to the initial post, and I am sure others have done similar but still.

It was with my first girl, and it was our first time. We had met online and finally met up one summer and I stayed with her and her mother in a hotel, One room two beds.

One of our last nights before our trip together was over we finally decided to do it. The TV was on for some static drowning noise so we didn't have to be too quiet while her mother slept in the other bed. We played with and gave one another oral, it was scary but we were too young and hormonal to let it deter us. Eventually I got ontop of her and- went totally numb. I was super nervous because of the whole scenario AND she didn't want me to use a condom (and didn't let me run off without her to buy one either). So basically when it came down to it, I was so pent up but also terrified of finishing unexpectedly in her that I stayed erect but went numb. It worked out great though since I was able to go at it without worry of sensory overload and finishing too early, but I stopped things after a few minutes because I didn't trust me being numb would make me last for eternity.

After that first night we spent the following night's together trying it again and again, eventually we decided to get a bit rougher and snuck into the bathroom- the first few times I was really gentle and went at the pace she could handle, but that last time I sorta went buck wild and totally burst her bubble so-to-speak. She had apparently never been explained what a girl has to deal with on her first time- and I never knew how extreme it could be. I thought she was going to bleed out on the bathroom floor and die. So of course in a panic we tried to clean her/the mess up- and the hotel carried only white towels... So yeah..

Idk how her mother didn't wake up or figure it out but shit. Short story, riskiest thing I ever did was have sex in the same room as my gf's sleeping mother several night's in a row and ruin all our hotel towels with blood...

Sorry if the story was a tad graphic but it was what happened... Dx
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:54 pm

A bit of backstory: I let my little brother borrow my room once with his girlfriend, and he promised that he wouldn't have sex. Days later I go to my room and check if it's been cleaned properly, and what do I find? A trash can full of used condoms. :angry: So, being the good older sister I am, I brought the trashcan downstairs and placed it down on the table while my brother and my mother were sitting there. He got so nervous and blushed brighter than an apple and my mother was absolutely amused. So I decided to get revenge by having sex with my girlfriend on his bed. She was sitting on my face as we were getting into it when we heard the door open. We had to immediately scramble off the bed and quickly put our clothes back on, but it was my other little brother who entered the house, not the one whose room we were having sex in. That scared us good. :laugh:
Mastarius91

Postby Mastarius91 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:57 pm

So back in high school I didn't understand why I was attracted to both genders so when my mom let a friend of mine live with us he asked if I wanted to know what gay sex was like, being a horny, experimental teen I couldn't say no and we fucked every night for 8 days.

My mom use to work the graveyard shift but she had the third night of our "experimenting" off and came home buzzed and walked into my room to see if we would like spaghetti for dinner once she got out of the shower, luckily I had a rope as a clothes hanger in the middle of my room with the largest blanket on it(she was convinced we had spilled water on it.)

Well we we're 69'ing when she walked in so I had to stop to answer but he decided to get me off in the middle of the conversation and she asked if I was ok and I replied with "yeah Danny just shoved his cold feet onto my legs!"

He then managed "that's payback for shoving your cold hands up my shirt!"

Luckily she had been drinking...

A few months ago before me and my girlfriend started dating we we're sleeping in a friend's living room till we both managed jobs.

She was barely a foot away on a different couch while our other roommate couldn't sleep until 2am and sometimes wondered out to get snacks and yet there I was masturbating on someone else's couch with almost no privacy found out later she had been awake for it several times, knew what I was doing and had gotten off herself sometimes while I was doing it and sometimes while I was asleep.
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Vitani wrote:I had sex in a church once at my sisters wedding and almost got caught by the priest.

Had sex at a beach in a small clump of trees and there were people literally ALL around us and I had to try and be as quiet as possible

Had sex right after my surgery on the couch while my parents were in the other room

Those are awesome lol. We've had sex at the beach during the day, but out in the water. I've also engaged in activities in a playground, but it was after hours on cinco de mayo so pretty barren.

During your sister's wedding is just.... amazing...
wantingwife

Postby wantingwife » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:59 pm

I had sex with my then BF's dad at his brothers wedding, which initiated an ongoing sexual relationship with the dad that we still have.

I gave a blowjob to a police officer (he was a gf's brother) in his squad car during a festival

I've given countless blowjobs to my husband in the mens room of our favourite pub

I may have a slight problem with public sex LOL
:misc2: just a normal girl that loves knotty sex :misc2:
Youpi

Postby Youpi » Sun May 22, 2016 2:29 am

this also seems fun.

gf and i have done a few things i guess you could call risky, not quite as much as half the replies so far though :D

groping and spanking each other in public, not much of a big deal by itself but we were walking down the aisles in a crowded shopping centre with randoms walking past occasionally and her father walking maybe 20 metres ahead to really spice things up.

not getting much sleep on a blowup bed in a friends house, kinda figured out at that point that risky fun works for me.
open doors on both sides of the room with the friends room on one side and his roommates on the other, both light sleepers and neither of us are exactly quiet.

one thing id love to try is having a bit of fun in a cinema, came damn close to achieving that during one of the final screenings of Deadpool a couple months back, then some damn bogans walked in and sat a couple rows back to spoil our fun.
Ocelot_Maqui

Postby Ocelot_Maqui » Mon May 23, 2016 5:39 pm

One time I remember sitting on a dryer and feeling good from the vibrations... my boyfriend leaned over just to kiss me and I unzipped his pants and started giving him a handjob. All while his mom was wandering around elsewhere in the house DX
daleh

Postby daleh » Tue May 24, 2016 3:00 pm

I've had a few, but not recently...

Best were:
Sex under the life guard chair at a public beach- after hours but still daylight

Sex in the ocean in the middle of the day with a few hundred other people including family members in the water around us

Sex in my suburban while I was driving down i95 from VA to the Florida Keys in the early evening

Many other times in the car and on the beach, but mostly after dark.

Probably the riskiest was when I was in college and we were having Sex straddling the window sill in my dorm room while waiting for my parents to arrive. It was mid day and my window was directly above a fairly busy parking lot for students and visitors. Only on the 3rd floor and my girlfriend and I were both completely nude and ridiculously visible.

Would love to try a sex party, but the opportunity has never presented itself and it would need to be without my wife a she wouldn't be comfortable or supportive of am adventure like that...maybe some day...
Orion,hamby

Postby Orion,hamby » Thu May 26, 2016 10:21 pm

My riskiest thing is I was at a friend's house with my gf and a couple other friends, we were in my friends bedroom hanging out playing a game one the computer, the computer faces the wall and his bed was behind it, so me and my gf were watching our friends play and we were waiting for our turn when my gf just grabs my dick and looks at me, she rides me for like 20 minutes literally right behind our friends back, then I cum and right when I pull out I noticed that they were starting to turn around...Damn that was embarrassing when they turn and then "oh hey sorry we fucked on your bed but you were taking a while and we got bored" my friend still doesn't let me take my gf over there anymore lol
Scorn13

Postby Scorn13 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:14 pm

We both got pretty wasted at the American legion post on nye and had sex all over our little town in upstate New York. We hit 16 spots with the highlights being the police station wall and the history museum's teepee.

We recreated the event years later in Daytona beach, hitting spots from the bar we were at back to our hotel.
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:16 am

DragonDestroyer wrote:
Vitani wrote:I had sex in a church once at my sisters wedding and almost got caught by the priest.

Those are awesome lol. We've had sex at the beach during the day, but out in the water. I've also engaged in activities in a playground, but it was after hours on cinco de mayo so pretty barren.

During your sister's wedding is just.... amazing...

That's some serious splinter cell shit!!! O_O
Listening to the rainfall

22/male/bisexual/ single/ Ecology scholar
:widesmile: :nomnom:

PM me if you wanna chat 1 on 1!
Ziarre

Postby Ziarre » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:08 am

At first I didn't think I had much to share, but I think I have a few stories on par with these.

Had sex in my ex's car at the local river access. After sundown. When it was closed. I didn't know this until Park Service drove up looking Very Concerned saying that we shouldn't be there...luckily, we were done (and clothed!) by then. They ran our license #'s to make sure everything checked out, we looked appropriately chagrined as if we hadn't just been fucking, and everyone went on their way.

Also had sex at said ex's place several times with his father and super-conservative stepmother in the house. If she'd caught us, there would have been hell to pay...so we were very, very sneaky.

Almost anytime with my current boyfriend has been somewhat "risky" of someone waking up and finding us, but I don't think anything would happen aside from some mortification on our end. We haven't had a lot of chances to get up to no good somewhere public yet.
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Sometimes getting away with shit in a risky situation is an award within itself.

I've learned so well how to stay quiet. I've had full blown sex in the same room as my girlfriend's sleeping sister. She came in mid way through our session, curled up on her bed, and fell asleep. So we continued.
I actually had to teach myself later on in my sexcapades that it's ok to be loud. Cuz I can be loud apparently.

I've had sex numerous times in the family barn with my then boyfriend, because we were young and had no where to go for it. Don't worry, the area we were in had no animals, but it was old and rickety and falling apart at the time.

I've done stuff in my woods. During all seasons. Including hunting season. I wonder if any hunters saw me while hiding in their stands and simply watched. I was never called out for it, so who cares?

I've played with myself to orgasm as well numerous times while in the same bed as my grandmother because our house was too cold to sleep in any other room (we had no heat at all). She slept through it all, no issue. Like I said, I learned how to keep quiet.

No shame. Oops.
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:17 pm

O-O teach me your ways.
I'm more of a voyeur than exhibitionist. I prefer watching (and listening) rather than showing off. Mostly cuz idk wtf to do.
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:59 pm

RabidWulf wrote:

O-O teach me your ways.
I'm more of a voyeur than exhibitionist. I prefer watching (and listening) rather than showing off. Mostly cuz idk wtf to do.

Splinter cell: bad dragon edition :cool:

But in all seriousness, I also wasn't into exhibitionism that much because of self-confidence, but I feel better about myself now, so I thought, maybe a couple pics wouldn't hurt! ^////^

But this... This is godlike!

Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:18 am

RabidWulf wrote:

O-O teach me your ways.

Absolutely! Though, I must admit I love the risk of getting caught/having an audience so...wouldn't object to the latter part of your comment haha. :stick:

Soulstrider wrote:
RabidWulf wrote:

O-O teach me your ways.

But in all seriousness, I also wasn't into exhibitionism that much because of self-confidence, but I feel better about myself now, so I thought, maybe a couple pics wouldn't hurt! ^////^

Aw, omg you flatter me! :blush:

Summer is around again, so I can fill you all in on my adventures in public this year too if you like. :wink:
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:18 am

Vitani wrote:
RabidWulf wrote:

O-O teach me your ways.

Absolutely! Though, I must admit I love the risk of getting caught/having an audience so...wouldn't object to the latter part of your comment haha. :stick:

Soulstrider wrote:
RabidWulf wrote:
O-O teach me your ways.

Aw, omg you flatter me! :blush:

Summer is around again, so I can fill you all in on my adventures in public this year too if you like. :wink:

Ooooh, tell me about your "adventures" sometime! >;3

Return to “Sharing Experiences”