opinions please

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Silber

opinions please

Postby Silber » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:31 am

so kinda stuck here, looking to get a new penetrable but am unsure which would be best.
originally i was tossing up between the JT and Sugar star, but now i have a JT on the way (localish forum goer had one for sale, glad i checked :D ) i find myself also liking Natascha.

from the scant reviews up so far, seems Sugar star has a bit of a tight entrance and could be prone to tears, but at the same time, heard that about Natascha since her walls are thin compared to other toys.
im a bit on the larger size and fairly girthy so im rather worried about tearing another penetrable (mary copped it a bit, my poor dragon muzzle has a hell of a grin).
obviously Sugar and Natascha have caught my eye, especially the metallic purple/blue marble (seriously want that, looks amazing and will be ticketing asking for it on whichever i order).

opinions on other penetrables are welcome, especially comparisons between them and Sugar or Natascha, :D
Arutheus

Re: opinions please

Postby Arutheus » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:49 am

Silber wrote:so kinda stuck here, looking to get a new penetrable but am unsure which would be best.
originally i was tossing up between the JT and Sugar star, but now i have a JT on the way (localish forum goer had one for sale, glad i checked :D ) i find myself also liking Natascha.

from the scant reviews up so far, seems Sugar star has a bit of a tight entrance and could be prone to tears, but at the same time, heard that about Natascha since her walls are thin compared to other toys.
im a bit on the larger size and fairly girthy so im rather worried about tearing another penetrable (mary copped it a bit, my poor dragon muzzle has a hell of a grin).
obviously Sugar and Natascha have caught my eye, especially the metallic purple/blue marble (seriously want that, looks amazing and will be ticketing asking for it on whichever i order).

opinions on other penetrables are welcome, especially comparisons between them and Sugar or Natascha, :D

Hey there! I understand your pain! I am too on the bigger side (had to obtain a Medium Basilisk.... Do you know how big those are???) and well i can tell you this: Yeah Dragon`s muzzle I can see that happening to, as far as the Vaginal toys I would epect them to be able to handle a little bit more, but this could be just my thinking. I have a Duke`s Butt and I can tell you that I not only really enjoy it, but I have also noticed it can take pretty large pistols, and even tho like a booty hole, it is designed to be tight, it fits well on my manhood. Just an idea~ I have a Dragonness Muzzle coming in soon, so i can also share my input on that if you like~ Oh and Lube. Lube definatle helps a ton. You probably already knew that, but I am just trying t help ya :3 if it helps at all, a friend of mine had a JT and somehow ripped the entrance to it, and me and his roommate gave him shit saying he must have had a really huge cock xD He got mad and asked how Duke could take me (Well...... He can take a stallion so I would hope he can take a human?) Hope this helps!
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:56 am

Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silber

Postby Silber » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 am

Arutheus wrote:Hey there! I understand your pain! I am too on the bigger side (had to obtain a Medium Basilisk.... Do you know how big those are???) and well i can tell you this: Yeah Dragon`s muzzle I can see that happening to, as far as the Vaginal toys I would epect them to be able to handle a little bit more, but this could be just my thinking. I have a Duke`s Butt and I can tell you that I not only really enjoy it, but I have also noticed it can take pretty large pistols, and even tho like a booty hole, it is designed to be tight, it fits well on my manhood. Just an idea~ I have a Dragonness Muzzle coming in soon, so i can also share my input on that if you like~ Oh and Lube. Lube definatle helps a ton. You probably already knew that, but I am just trying t help ya :3 if it helps at all, a friend of mine had a JT and somehow ripped the entrance to it, and me and his roommate gave him shit saying he must have had a really huge cock xD He got mad and asked how Duke could take me (Well...... He can take a stallion so I would hope he can take a human?) Hope this helps!

since it seems to be a good fit sizewise i would be tempted to try dukes butt, but the textures and sizing are very similar to JT so that seems kinda redundant, guess if the fox is too tight but the textures work then duke would be next on the list XD

honestly cant say i use a heap of lube, mostly just a quick drop and im good (washing toys before hand helps, the lube spreads further with some droplets left in, plus warmth from the water is always nice)

when you get your muzzle, be gentle, the crease at the sides of the mouth is thin and tears easily, thankfully doesnt look too bad or affect the fun but she definitely has a limited lifespan before sil-poxy is needed.

Mr. Green wrote:I don't have a Natascha or Sugar Star, though I plan on getting Sugar Star next month. I do have a review of Mary and Janine here-> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31570&p=1042573#p1042573

I'm above average girth wise, so I have concerns about SS's tight entrance. If the entrance makes the toy unusable, I plan on doing 'surgery' on it to make it usable. From what I've read about Sugar Star, it has one of the best textures out of all of BD's penetrables. I don't really have any information on JT, though.

well i definitely wouldnt want to play doctor on the poor pony since a bad nick could tear further; but yeah i can see the opening being trouble, last thing i need is another penetrable tearing, my wallet cries every time XD

from your review you seem to have had the same issues with mary that i did, the twisting is easy enough to deal with but those lips clamped down like a vice, not too bad during but no fun afterglow with that toy :/

only have experience with the mary and the muzzle as far as penetrables go so im looking for a midway point, slightly tighter than the muzzle would be best but still enough room to not tear or clamp down (mary lasted longer, her tear is tiny compared to the muzzles wide grin)
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:15 am

Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arutheus

Postby Arutheus » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:33 am

Silber wrote:
Arutheus wrote:Hey there! I understand your pain! I am too on the bigger side (had to obtain a Medium Basilisk.... Do you know how big those are???) and well i can tell you this: Yeah Dragon`s muzzle I can see that happening to, as far as the Vaginal toys I would epect them to be able to handle a little bit more, but this could be just my thinking. I have a Duke`s Butt and I can tell you that I not only really enjoy it, but I have also noticed it can take pretty large pistols, and even tho like a booty hole, it is designed to be tight, it fits well on my manhood. Just an idea~ I have a Dragonness Muzzle coming in soon, so i can also share my input on that if you like~ Oh and Lube. Lube definatle helps a ton. You probably already knew that, but I am just trying t help ya :3 if it helps at all, a friend of mine had a JT and somehow ripped the entrance to it, and me and his roommate gave him shit saying he must have had a really huge cock xD He got mad and asked how Duke could take me (Well...... He can take a stallion so I would hope he can take a human?) Hope this helps!

since it seems to be a good fit sizewise i would be tempted to try dukes butt, but the textures and sizing are very similar to JT so that seems kinda redundant, guess if the fox is too tight but the textures work then duke would be next on the list XD

honestly cant say i use a heap of lube, mostly just a quick drop and im good (washing toys before hand helps, the lube spreads further with some droplets left in, plus warmth from the water is always nice)

when you get your muzzle, be gentle, the crease at the sides of the mouth is thin and tears easily, thankfully doesnt look too bad or affect the fun but she definitely has a limited lifespan before sil-poxy is needed.

Mr. Green wrote:I don't have a Natascha or Sugar Star, though I plan on getting Sugar Star next month. I do have a review of Mary and Janine here-> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31570&p=1042573#p1042573

I'm above average girth wise, so I have concerns about SS's tight entrance. If the entrance makes the toy unusable, I plan on doing 'surgery' on it to make it usable. From what I've read about Sugar Star, it has one of the best textures out of all of BD's penetrables. I don't really have any information on JT, though.

well i definitely wouldnt want to play doctor on the poor pony since a bad nick could tear further; but yeah i can see the opening being trouble, last thing i need is another penetrable tearing, my wallet cries every time XD

from your review you seem to have had the same issues with mary that i did, the twisting is easy enough to deal with but those lips clamped down like a vice, not too bad during but no fun afterglow with that toy :/

only have experience with the mary and the muzzle as far as penetrables go so im looking for a midway point, slightly tighter than the muzzle would be best but still enough room to not tear or clamp down (mary lasted longer, her tear is tiny compared to the muzzles wide grin)

Well you have a good point but do not forget: A Dragon and Fox are two different species! From what I know on Dukes Butt, the textures are all scaly, giving it a pretty damn awesome feel~ I do not know how JT feels on the inside, so I can not help much there D: and I already got my Dragons Muzzle! I realllllly want to try it but can not currently xD so he is still in his bag while I wait for my other toys to come in as well. Once I have my Dragoness muzzle, I am sure I will have tried it than so much to be excited for!
Atchmon

Postby Atchmon » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:08 am

I have both Natasha and Sugar Star, and I can tell you won't regret going either way. Nat hugs around and lets her textures do the work, which are very subtle. Sugar is much tighter and a little more textured, but her insides still retain that bit of subtlety.
"I created beauty simply by rocking, that's all..."- Eddie Roads
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:12 am

I use to have a Natascha, and I had written a review... a glowing review. It's been many years and don't quite recall it so well, but it seemed to be favorable.
I have a JT and I can't rave about him enough. 'nuff said. :laugh:
I also have a Dragoness Muzzle. She's great, the ridges feel realistic.
Recently obtained Sugar Star and... I can't tell you. I've used her once... or twice, I can't really remember. Not because it wasn't an enjoyable experience, just a lot of life stuff going on. I did enjoy it with her, but I can't really make a review on her, I need to focus on what I'm feeling (rather than screwing her brains out).
I have a lot of penetratables, but my top picks for now are JT and Mary. None of my toys have tears or rips (as far as I can tell) but than again, I'm of average size and I take great care.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Silber

Postby Silber » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Willow wrote:I use to have a Natascha, and I had written a review... a glowing review. It's been many years and don't quite recall it so well, but it seemed to be favorable.
I have a JT and I can't rave about him enough. 'nuff said. :laugh:
I also have a Dragoness Muzzle. She's great, the ridges feel realistic.
Recently obtained Sugar Star and... I can't tell you. I've used her once... or twice, I can't really remember. Not because it wasn't an enjoyable experience, just a lot of life stuff going on. I did enjoy it with her, but I can't really make a review on her, I need to focus on what I'm feeling (rather than screwing her brains out).
I have a lot of penetratables, but my top picks for now are JT and Mary. None of my toys have tears or rips (as far as I can tell) but than again, I'm of average size and I take great care.

great care is one thing, you have some unholy amount of luck to have not torn any :D
going by all the reviews, im glad to have a JT on the way.
which would you say is tighter, Sugar star or Natascha?
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:08 pm

Wow, it's been 3 and half years or so since I've used her. I lost her a while ago, haven't gone ahead to purchase her again. Not quite sure if I will (I have more penetratables than I need).
Natascha is not tight per se, but she has a good grip. I do remember trying to pull out and one point and felt a bit of resistance as if she was trying to tie with me. That was kinda a nice thought.
And Sugar Star... I really need another go or two to accurately rate her and tightness. It's been a little hard to concentrate on anything while in her. But that would just mean she's THAT good, right?

EDIT: I actually found the post of my review: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11242&
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Mr. Green wrote:
Or I could sell it (if I can't use it) instead. I would be basically losing money for no good reason though, I'd like to try get my money's worth out of it.

Why not make sure you stand a chance of using her, before purchasing? That would be the best way to save your cash. Already seen one person on the forums, saying he's 4 inches and still tore her. My husband is barely 5" and I thought he was going to split her open; I can barely get my finger in her. If you're really well-endowed, I probably wouldn't even try.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Silber

Postby Silber » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Willow wrote:Wow, it's been 3 and half years or so since I've used her. I lost her a while ago, haven't gone ahead to purchase her again. Not quite sure if I will (I have more penetratables than I need).
Natascha is not tight per se, but she has a good grip. I do remember trying to pull out and one point and felt a bit of resistance as if she was trying to tie with me. That was kinda a nice thought.
And Sugar Star... I really need another go or two to accurately rate her and tightness. It's been a little hard to concentrate on anything while in her. But that would just mean she's THAT good, right?

EDIT: I actually found the post of my review: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11242&

i was leaning more towards Sugar star (blame that metallic purple/blue marble) but that review just made it harder to choose XD

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Mr. Green wrote:
Or I could sell it (if I can't use it) instead. I would be basically losing money for no good reason though, I'd like to try get my money's worth out of it.

Why not make sure you stand a chance of using her, before purchasing? That would be the best way to save your cash. Already seen one person on the forums, saying he's 4 inches and still tore her. My husband is barely 5" and I thought he was going to split her open; I can barely get my finger in her. If you're really well-endowed, I probably wouldn't even try.

certainly seems like sugar star is deceptively tight, guess i might ticket BD and see about getting the marbling from Sugar star on Natascha, thatd be a sight to see :D
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Mr. Green wrote:
...Maybe I could ticket BD to use softer silicone for the entrance, or they could make it slightly wider? I'm hoping the person who tore her had a problem specific to that toy. I've read about people who are larger than me using toys tighter than Sugar Star with no problems. Perhaps Sugar Star just requires a gentle break in period? I'm hoping that's the case, because I really like this toy.

They pour their penetrables in extra-soft; there is no way to pour it softer. To make changes to the toy's anatomy, would basically mean re-making the toy from scratch, changing molds...etc... It's nothing they can do on an individual basis.

The only thing you can do is to buy her, and then see how she works. Trying to modify her, if you get her and she doesn't work for you, would likely damage her to the point you wouldn't be able to use her. It's going to be a gamble for some folks, I think.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:19 am

Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silber

Postby Silber » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:52 am

Mr. Green wrote:Ah, that is unfortunate. I wish they offered the same penetrable in a slightly looser size, like how they offer different sized insertables. I think that would be interesting.

that'd be interesting sure, but consider the cost, penetrables are already pricier than insertables so making multiple molds for penetrables (and keeping them in production) means there would have to be a price hike somewhere.
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:54 am

Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Silber wrote:that'd be interesting sure, but consider the cost, penetrables are already pricier than insertables so making multiple molds for penetrables (and keeping them in production) means there would have to be a price hike somewhere.

The only things that would ought to be changed are the sizes of the entrance holes. Minute scaling wouldn't be too difficult. Not sure how BD makes their molds, so can't really say on pricing. Having an option between 2 hole tightnesses would be efficacious.
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Silber

Postby Silber » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:23 pm

ffirebbird wrote:
Silber wrote:that'd be interesting sure, but consider the cost, penetrables are already pricier than insertables so making multiple molds for penetrables (and keeping them in production) means there would have to be a price hike somewhere.

The only things that would ought to be changed are the sizes of the entrance holes. Minute scaling wouldn't be too difficult. Not sure how BD makes their molds, so can't really say on pricing. Having an option between 2 hole tightnesses would be efficacious.

since its a penetrable maybe they could just have a larger core insert used when pouring the silicone but im no expert, depending on their mold and setup it would likely require an entirely new one.
not to mention a larger insert would mean thinner walls on the penetrables, not such a good idea on most of their toys, would lead to a lot of warranty-less experimentals being sold i bet :D

Return to “Sharing Experiences”