Testing the new Orkin

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
C-Rex

Testing the new Orkin

Postby C-Rex » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:36 pm

There was a package waiting for me at the front door today, and I had received a new Soviet Russian PU scope for a 91/30 build I'm working on, so I knew it couldn't be that. So I hurriedly opened it, and it was the new canine toy from BB5T, it's made of silicone, and a little larger and has slightly more pronounced features than the one on their website. Figured I ought to hurry up and test it. Just a few minutes later, the UPS truck rolls up and drops off another package, this time it's the Orkin I ordered in the new soft material.

I'll admit, I was a bit concerned about the durability of the softer material, but after handling the toy, all skepticism has been shed. I can squeeze it as hard as I can(and mind you, I do have pretty strong hands), my fingers will nearly reach the palm of my hand, and the toy returns to it's shape without a scratch when I let go. It was coiled up a bit in the box, and returned to it's normal shape. The very tip does seem nearly prehensile. The cum-tube looks to be a little bit larger than the one on the drippy, and the new syringe(which replaces the ketchup-bottle, I assume) is a perfect fit. The toy itself is very nice; it's thin and smooth, tip's a hair under a 1/2", good for a beginner, but goes on to about 3.75" across by 5" long at the base.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have two toys that badly need testing. Pictures, maybe even video, when my camera gets back from vacation.
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand
C-Rex

Re: Orkin - Afer-Action Report

Postby C-Rex » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:26 pm

So, after extensive testing, I can say both are good toys. The BB5T canine toy, while a little smaller than I like, it is quite fun. The Orkin may have been a bit better in the harder material, but it's still great in the soft stuff. It did, while I had all but an inch or two inserted, manage to slide out and end up in front of me.

While the depth of the toy did seem a little intimidating the slender, smooth tip found little resistance going deep.

Both toys simultaneously proved to be quite fun, as well.

Now, I know I'm no novel writer, but I hope this provides useful to someone considering the purchase of an Orkin.
I have to thank Varka for making such an awesome toy, and for the wonderful soft material.

And I just received an e-mail from UPS saying that the package is picked up, and the driver "MET CUSTOMER WOMAN".
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”