My new bumble hooves!

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Derangerous

My new bumble hooves!

Postby Derangerous » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:25 pm

This was a rather pleasant experience! When I saw bumble first hit my email I knew I must have this stud! I ordered him off the inventory list for a rather reasonable price, sadly I bought him on Friday so I would have to wait the weekend before I see progress of him being moved to me. However, my mistake forgetting labor day and he didnt get moved till later on that week. I have ordered a good few toys now and despite the delays he has arrived faster then previous toys. I waited all day even though I knew it would come around the evening for his arrival at my door step. But when he came it was a thrill and more to pull him free of his vessel of Bad dragons choice. Lol box. Upon opening I am quick to find the order information, great little bit to have, but more so thankful was a second page, one which I have not encountered before in my purchases. It was a thank you page for ordering as well contact information if any problems or missing items where there.

A smile placed over my lips as a uncovered my pony, getting to a new nice little piece of paper, telling me how to take well care of my new companion. Though at this point I am well aware how to take care of my toys, but damn, that little bit of extra effort made this purchase all the more pleasant, but wait! That wasnt the only unique little gifty that arrived to me. There was a sample size packet of their clear lube for my enjoyment. Again the details of the order and purchase of my new friend have been outstanding! Thank you Bad dragon.

I peel back the lovely purple wrappings, which purple is my fav *eeee!!*, I uncover the nice semi-sealed bag of Bumble. I say semi because either in shipping or whatever it might been the top of the toy seemed to have escaped its bag. Not a big deal in my book of course. I quickly and carefully pull open the seal the rest the way to pull my rather big toy from hiding! I knew I was getting myself a big toy, but my he is a beast and I LOVE it! Inspecting him carefully with no flaws I can think of this is a great beauty. Once again You have brought a smile to my face and enjoyment to my life. Thank you all at the Bad-Dragon Team, for every bit of your effort is appreciated! Also PHOTOS!!

Oh almost forgot. There is one downside I feel. And I know its BD showing off their toy and all. But really? A stamp on my toy? Come on!.. I mean Who else makes the best toy and greatest quality toy around? No one but Bad-dragon. But I mean least put it on the bottom? I dont see it on any other toys so far? you gonna stamp them all now too? Even more so do you have to stamp BOTH sides? Like one side wasnt enough? BAH! Silly staff members! you could least stamp the bottom with your logo and write Bad-dragon on it like you do the sample sets, just in reverse on the toys bottom. Just a suggestion.
Chibity

Re: My new bumble hooves!

Postby Chibity » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Derangerous wrote:Oh almost forgot. There is one downside I feel. And I know its BD showing off their toy and all. But really? A stamp on my toy? Come on!.. I mean Who else makes the best toy and greatest quality toy around? No one but Bad-dragon. But I mean least put it on the bottom? I dont see it on any other toys so far? you gonna stamp them all now too? Even more so do you have to stamp BOTH sides? Like one side wasnt enough? BAH! Silly staff members! you could least stamp the bottom with your logo and write Bad-dragon on it like you do the sample sets, just in reverse on the toys bottom. Just a suggestion.

They aren't stamps, they're a part of the character's design. He's a pony inspired by the MLP universe, and the logos on Bumble Hooves and Sugar Star are meant to represent their cutey marks. It is visible on the product description page as well.

Anyways, it's very safe to say that Bad Dragon won't be doing these on all of their models, because there was a reason for it this time. Additionally, they wouldn't have been able to do it underneath the toy since all of Bad Dragon's models are flat based, which is a result from the silicone mold and pouring process.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
DashFire

Postby DashFire » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:56 am

Derangerous wrote:Oh almost forgot. There is one downside I feel. And I know its BD showing off their toy and all. But really? A stamp on my toy? Come on!.. I mean Who else makes the best toy and greatest quality toy around? No one but Bad-dragon. But I mean least put it on the bottom? I dont see it on any other toys so far? you gonna stamp them all now too? Even more so do you have to stamp BOTH sides? Like one side wasnt enough? BAH! Silly staff members! you could least stamp the bottom with your logo and write Bad-dragon on it like you do the sample sets, just in reverse on the toys bottom. Just a suggestion.

Wait, really? They did that?

Geeze, why!?

Yes, Chibity, I understand that it's in the style of the MLP universe and being cutie marks and such, but on a disembodied unicorn phallus? Really?

On Sugar Star I can understand entirely, that makes sense, since they go on the flank, but not on their nuts...
*shudder*

Even as annoying that little fact is, I did order one earlier today -won't cancel the order- but, yeah... totally not cool to make toys to appeal to MLP fans, then, well, 'stuff it up' per-say...

at least it's not on the shaft, so it won't be felt during play-time.

Yes, I know I'm being petty...
EDIT: now that I've seen it, it is quite noticeable on the store page, didn't see it before...
Argle blarghlie tastes like schnarblie

I wonder if anyone actually reads these...
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:46 am

Chibity wrote:

They aren't stamps, they're a part of the character's design. He's a pony inspired by the MLP universe, and the logos on Bumble Hooves and Sugar Star are meant to represent their cutey marks. It is visible on the product description page as well.

Anyways, it's very safe to say that Bad Dragon won't be doing these on all of their models, because there was a reason for it this time. Additionally, they wouldn't have been able to do it underneath the toy since all of Bad Dragon's models are flat based, which is a result from the silicone mold and pouring process.

If I remember correctly, in order to do a suction cup, Bad Dragon places a curved piece on the top of the mold (bottom of the toy) after pouring, so that while it cures, it produces that slight curve that makes a working suction cup.

Is it not then, out of the realm of possibility to place a piece with the bad dragon logo on it in place of where the suction cup would go, so that while the toy was curing, it would include the indented logo?

I mean, I don't make silicone toys, so I could be wrong, but it's just a thought~
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:49 pm

DashFire wrote:On Sugar Star I can understand entirely, that makes sense, since they go on the flank, but not on their nuts...
*shudder*

Her vagina isn't exactly a flank either. Just sayin'...
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Zaros

Postby Zaros » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:58 pm

CURSES! im not the first to post about their bumble hooves... BUT I WILL POST THE FIRST REVIEW!!!
I have an offer for your people; I can cure your infertility. You must stop playing nanny to these beasts and have children of your own. Come away from this world and receive my gift.
— Zaros

Proud owner of a XL Brilliant White Gryphon AKA Moby
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:47 am

Vitani wrote:If I remember correctly, in order to do a suction cup, Bad Dragon places a curved piece on the top of the mold (bottom of the toy) after pouring, so that while it cures, it produces that slight curve that makes a working suction cup.

Is it not then, out of the realm of possibility to place a piece with the bad dragon logo on it in place of where the suction cup would go, so that while the toy was curing, it would include the indented logo?

I mean, I don't make silicone toys, so I could be wrong, but it's just a thought~

I do believe Bad Dragon carve out their suction cups.
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:20 am

ffirebbird wrote:
Vitani wrote:If I remember correctly, in order to do a suction cup, Bad Dragon places a curved piece on the top of the mold (bottom of the toy) after pouring, so that while it cures, it produces that slight curve that makes a working suction cup.

I do believe Bad Dragon carve out their suction cups.

If this was the case, you would see a lot more botched and sliced bases then, as carving silicone is not easy, and very rarely produces such a smooth finish. (it would be choppy and 'wavy')
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:25 am

Vitani wrote:
ffirebbird wrote:I do believe Bad Dragon carve out their suction cups.

If this was the case, you would see a lot more botched and sliced bases then, as carving silicone is not easy, and very rarely produces such a smooth finish. (it would be choppy and 'wavy')

I thought I remembered seeing a short demo clip with a really fast-spinning blade working on a stationary toy.
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:54 am

ffirebbird wrote:
Vitani wrote:

I thought I remembered seeing a short demo clip with a really fast-spinning blade working on a stationary toy.

OOOO: !
That actually sounds pretty neat
Silber

Postby Silber » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:11 pm

ffirebbird wrote:
Vitani wrote:

some sort of modified lathe or similar tool would do the trick, would certainly explain why the suction cups are perfectly round yet can have oddly irregular edges.
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:11 pm

No, they don't cut the bases besides trimming the excess flashing from the mold. I'm 100% sure that they place a different lid on the mold from the standard flat base, and give it that concave bottom with a curved lid. There is no possible way to cut silicone that clean, no matter how fast the blade is going.
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”