S/5/Bumblehooves - Female SFW Pics!

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
marcii

S/5/Bumblehooves - Female SFW Pics!

Postby marcii » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:31 am

So irresponsibly I ordered this toy second it was released. And boy am I glad I did - it is really everything I love.

Ordering - 10/10

As usual, ordering was extremely simple. I opted for a surprise me because I really disliked the pony colors but didn't want to wait/pay for a custom. Threw in a bottle of cumlube because why not? I kinda regret not waiting for the keychain, though! Next time...

Shipping - 10/10

Given the backlog, my order shipped in about a week and got to me in three days. Holy. Shit. The wait was excruciating but oh so fun~ This is probably the fastest a BD order has shipped to me, too. Anyways, I'm super impressed.

The Toy - 10/10

I haven't ordered from BD since my birthday in January, and they've really changed how they ship! No more peanuts, instead, thick brown paper. I really appreciated it as there was a lot less to clean up. They also included a toy care card, similar to many other companies. I was also surprised to see a little packet of clear cumlube! Awesome!

Admittedly, I was a bit disappointed to see that I had gotten a solid lime green toy, as I don't like green a whole lot and my other surprise me toys were tri-color marbles. But, it did have a pearl finish and after using it I found out...it fucking glows in the dark. I have a glow in the dark horse wiener. :excited: I...I just love it. So much. It's great. Also, the little "cutie mark" stamp is really not that noticeable to me. Compared to the stock photos, it is much less prominent IRL. The balls are small and squishy and adorable! I really like the feeling of the frenum and medial ring, and the deep urethral opening is really sexy on this one.

In use, this toy is perfect. I prefer smooth toys with lots of curve and bulge - that's why Nox has been the indisputable favorite of mine since I bought it nearly 2 years ago! This is the first toy I've found that I can use on its own and orgasm without switching to Nox or Crackers. I love my human lifecast, but the massive balls make it tiring to use. This toy combines everything I love into my favorite fantasy shape. I couldn't be happier with it it (okay, maybe if it wasn't lime green, but that's forgivable!) and it was totally worth it.

Pics below! This was difficult to photograph...sorry. I couldn't get any good pics of the glow either;;;

tumblr_nutz7b26Yj1qbk04yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nuu0j4zrhR1uybzt7o1_400.jpg
twistedfayt

Re: S/5/Bumblehooves - Female SFW Pics!

Postby twistedfayt » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:35 am

Oh my now you have me interested in BumbleHooves. X3 I've never really considered the horses since they seem too big for my at the head but hearing that this size and firmness was just right for you has me curious. :nerdy:
Fayt¦Female¦Pansexual¦22
Own:
Kelvin the Ice Dragon - small 3, Duke the Bad Dragon - medium/5, Spritz the Seadragon - small/3, The Anthro Dragon - small/3

Wishlist:
The Basilisk Sheath, Crackers the Cockatrice - medium/3, Flint the Uncut Studded Dragon - large/5, Ridley the Xenogon - large/8, Nova the Breeder - medium/5, Sleipnir - small/3, Nox the Night Drake - medium/8
marcii

Postby marcii » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:55 am

I would really recommend this over other horses because of the taper. Like Sleipnir, the head is blunt and can be difficult to insert if it's the first toy being used, but it feels amazing once it's in. I didn't even need a warm-up toy with this one because the taper is so gentle. Plus, it has the girth of medium Chance without the ungodly length!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Nice! I actually have a flop Bumble, with a CT arriving in another 3 days, same size as yours. He'll probably be the first toy out of the box that I play with. :misc11: :misc10: :misc8:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
RaunchyFangirl

Postby RaunchyFangirl » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Thank you for your review and your responses in this thread, I found it very informative and helpful.

I have had my eye on Bumble hooves for the past couple of days, but I was worried that he wouldn't have enough girth to satisfy me. But to hear you say that the small Bumble hooves has the same girth as a medium Chance? Plus the added bonuses of a smooth taper and a reasonable length? Now I'm very interested! :smile:
Volvie

Postby Volvie » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:01 am

Makes me super excited for the one I ordered last week! I use to have Medium Chance and indeed his length was a tad more than I thought I could take >~<. What Im liking from pics and word of mouth, is his girth! I think mid range lengths with larger girth is better for me than length xP!

I have a flop Cockatrice that's a fade of dark and the toxic green like your bumblehooves, which funny enough glows in the dark (the flop didn't list that feature. Was funny after a long session, cleaned em up, put him with my other toys and went to get ready for bed and it just freaking glowing xD!
"Remember, there might be some Momentary Discomfort "
"End this. What I seek is far greater."
marcii

Postby marcii » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:41 pm

Volvie wrote:Makes me super excited for the one I ordered last week! I use to have Medium Chance and indeed his length was a tad more than I thought I could take >~<. What Im liking from pics and word of mouth, is his girth! I think mid range lengths with larger girth is better for me than length xP!

I have a flop Cockatrice that's a fade of dark and the toxic green like your bumblehooves, which funny enough glows in the dark (the flop didn't list that feature. Was funny after a long session, cleaned em up, put him with my other toys and went to get ready for bed and it just freaking glowing xD!

I agree! I always thought I would like length but what I love is smooth girth :9 I found out that Bumblehooves glowed the same way! I turned off the lights and then I just sat there, rubbing my eyes.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”