What works and doesn't work with an 'O'-Ring harness?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
vnightingale

What works and doesn't work with an 'O'-Ring harness?

Postby vnightingale » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Ok, just like the title asks. What toys that BD makes and sells can work with adjustable o-ring style harnesses? I asked their customer service and they directed me here to find out so...

Have at it! Which ones work and don't work! (By the by, for anyone who's interested, it would be used for F-M butt banging ;))
PS: Even if they toy needs a little modification, just let me know and I'll figure it out. Thanks in advance!
Vitani

Re: What works and doesn't work with an 'O'-Ring harness?

Postby Vitani » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:35 pm

My favorite was always my 2.0 Seadragon in the O ring harness, back when I was with my ex gf. But I guess those are harder to come by now...

Basically, anything that you can stretch/pull the knot through, and still have a large enough base should work just fine. You'd also want the base to be a little flatter too.

- Crash
- Mandrake
- Xenogon
Possibly the Naga and Virgil I imagine would all work pretty well.
Anuras

Postby Anuras » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:42 pm

My small Ridgeback worked really well in a harness... haven't tried much else but I do plan on testing my Nox.
Does the scent of soil and beast breathe the life into the animal you hide?
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:02 pm

BD toys that have worked well in harness for me:
Small Nox, Small Nova, Small Gryphon, Medium Gryphon

What didn't work so well:
Medium Chance

Generally, toys with balls won't fit a harness properly. I haven't used my harness for all of my toys, but generally if they're under 2" in diameter you shouldn't have too much of an issue getting a ring for them.

I will say from experience that the small Gryphon is very hard to peg with because it's so tiny! :doh:
ImageImage
vnightingale

Postby vnightingale » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply guys! You've all given us some great ideas that we hope to try soon!

Thanks again for the advice! :3
Silber

Postby Silber » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:43 am

my partner and i have a harness, since a metal o ring can be replaced by a few hair ties or a strong silicone o ring, size isnt too much of an issue so long as it stays below a medium size. above medium the base sizes become to much for the straps (connecting to the o ring) to adjust around in most models of harnesses.
another thing beyond size to watch out for is gravity, unless the toy is fairly firm and you can do the straps on the harness up tight enough, the toy will hang down a bit making positioning a bit awkward (usually just means once in, best to keep it in XD).

Return to “Sharing Experiences”