Squirting

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
slimeycat

Squirting

Postby slimeycat » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:14 pm

I'm rather new to toying, but I have a hunch that my firm toys make me squirt and I'm curious if getting a medium firmness toy would fix that. I couldn't find anything on the forum previously about it, and was wondering if someone more experienced could offer some advice? It's not totally a bad thing but it's kind of annoying since it's rather messy ahaha.

My small firm chance usually doesn't make me squirt, but since it's thinner it's a lot softer than my other two (mini firm sleipnir and small firm bumblehooves). It might also just be the horse shaped toys fault, haha, but figured I'd ask just in case.
Fox-Titan

Re: Squirting

Postby Fox-Titan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Some individuals with vaginas can experience this usually by toying with thicker toys or direct stimulation of the G-spot. I wouldn't blame the toy's firmness, but rather its girth. If you want to avoid a messy orgasm, try some thinner toys like Nox and Duke. You can go for a softer firmness if you like, but that's just my advice. I personally like the squirting sensation caused by my medium Kelvin. :smilenox:
Titania Andersen

Selling a medium Kelvin! PM for information
slimeycat

Postby slimeycat » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:05 pm

Fox-Titan wrote:Some individuals with vaginas can experience this usually by toying with thicker toys or direct stimulation of the G-spot. I wouldn't blame the toy's firmness, but rather its girth. If you want to avoid a messy orgasm, try some thinner toys like Nox and Duke. You can go for a softer firmness if you like, but that's just my advice. I personally like the squirting sensation caused by my medium Kelvin. :smilenox:

Oh thank you for the advice! I guess that makes sense it's due to the girth ahah, they are rather girthy. Maybe I should go for a smaller one.
marcii

Postby marcii » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:31 pm

I honestly think it can be a combo of both. I have a mini sleipnir and small Bumblehooves too, but both in medium. Never squirted. But my firm crackers definitely makes me closer than them (haven't squirted yet, but I get the most intense orgasms from it by faaaar). If you're using a thin toy, be sure it's softer and the head isn't much thicker than the body (i.e. Chance)...the pure wand is seen as the holy grail of squirting (I have yet to try one :crying:) but in addition to it being steel and thus very hard and weighty, it has a bulbous tip to specifically hit the gspot. Hopefully my rambling makes sense!
slimeycat

Postby slimeycat » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:51 am

marcii wrote:I honestly think it can be a combo of both. I have a mini sleipnir and small Bumblehooves too, but both in medium. Never squirted. But my firm crackers definitely makes me closer than them (haven't squirted yet, but I get the most intense orgasms from it by faaaar). If you're using a thin toy, be sure it's softer and the head isn't much thicker than the body (i.e. Chance)...the pure wand is seen as the holy grail of squirting (I have yet to try one :crying:) but in addition to it being steel and thus very hard and weighty, it has a bulbous tip to specifically hit the gspot. Hopefully my rambling makes sense!

Oh interesting! I find it funny sleipnir is kind of in the shape of the pure wand haha. Thank you so much! Think im gonna try a medium toy next time. :)
Esme_Belles

Postby Esme_Belles » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:26 pm

slimeycat wrote:Oh interesting! I find it funny sleipnir is kind of in the shape of the pure wand haha. Thank you so much! Think im gonna try a medium toy next time. :)

Well my first toy was an adoption, medium, soft Cole toy. The first time I used it it was great, took the shaft, stopping at the knot but I had no... explosion.
Then the next day I was determined to take the knot... the act of getting the big boy in gave me a minor orgasm, then the knot popped in and I started spraying like a fountain, body shuddering. It was the knot pushing against my g-spot. So if your looking for less mess you should not get a toy with large girth or a knot... or at least not take the knot... xD
Now I know to keep a towel with me when I play with him, cuz every time I take his knot I squirt.
Yes, I am the same Esme_Belles from e621.net.

Current Toys:
:misc2: Cole, Medium, Soft, Rouge Color(sky blue, light purple) No Cumtube/Suction
:misc2: Bumblewhooves, Medium, Soft, midnight, cumtube/no suction

Return to “Sharing Experiences”