Best toy for texture?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
BnS_Pup

Best toy for texture?

Postby BnS_Pup » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:09 am

I'm fairly new to BD and I am kind of on a budget when it comes to getting luxury items so I always want to get the most bang (heh) for my buck. I was wondering if you guys had recommendations for a toy that might be really stimulating, I have a small Spritz and he's a bit of fun but I'm a dude so I use these anally. Knotting is kinda fun but Spritz is just too smooth for my liking, theres quite a few bumpy and twisty BD's out there, so from your experience, who do you have the most fun with?

:dukacola: Bottlecap for your thoughts~
Vulpine Aurora

Re: Best toy for texture?

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:41 am

The toy I go to for a rougher ride is my XL Clayton. The whole way down is full of all kinds of nubs and ridges that are so very delectable. I hear a lot about Flint as well what with the huge plates running down his back.
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:45 am

I would second a Clayton, he is rather bumpy and those ridges help a lot with stimulation. Perhaps looking at Slepnir could be good as well, although he is a large toy he also has plates and bumps as well as a pronounced head which work rather well for good stimulation but like with all toys everyone has their own opinions of what they prefer and for some X toy could be the best thing since sliced bread whereas for another it could be a disappointing experience. So read reviews and see what you fancy :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:52 am

Kaiser wrote:I would second a Clayton, he is rather bumpy and those ridges help a lot with stimulation. Perhaps looking at Slepnir could be good as well, although he is a large toy he also has plates and bumps as well as a pronounced head which work rather well for good stimulation but like with all toys everyone has their own opinions of what they prefer and for some X toy could be the best thing since sliced bread whereas for another it could be a disappointing experience. So read reviews and see what you fancy :smile:

If you can hilt a thick toy like Sleipnir, he definitely is a great choice. Good thinking. Once I get my Orca to get around the bend, I'll be looking to get an XL Sleipnir among others. Very fun toy!
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:56 am

sleipnir is great not to much not to little texture wise. just make sure to check his sizes properly a small sleipnir is really not that small :)
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:20 am

Basvanderwerff wrote:sleipnir is great not to much not to little texture wise. just make sure to check his sizes properly a small sleipnir is really not that small :)

Yeah, BD kinda misleading on that, when i got him out my reaction to his size was 'sod off, that is not six and a half inch circumference' he is that circumference just before the plates but he does widen out after that. But still a lot of fun and that flare :nomnom: :nomnom:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:22 am

Kaiser wrote:
Basvanderwerff wrote:sleipnir is great not to much not to little texture wise. just make sure to check his sizes properly a small sleipnir is really not that small :)

Yeah, BD kinda misleading on that, when i got him out my reaction to his size was 'sod off, that is not six and a half inch circumference' he is that circumference just before the plates but he does widen out after that. But still a lot of fun and that flare :nomnom: :nomnom:

ye he more like 7.25 orso at bottom ye i love the flare esp since mine in firm !!
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Wow, Thanks so much for the replies!
Teriath

Postby Teriath » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Let me just say that the plates on Flint are amazing~ The feel of those things sliding in and out of you is just...mfff :blush: so gewd~

One thing I did notice is that if I rotate Flint a specific way I can feel the ridges a lot more. I don't remember if it's "upside-down" or not...I always have to play around to remember XD

Return to “Sharing Experiences”