What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
sabledragonrook

What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Postby sabledragonrook » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:45 am

Just got to thinking about this, as my medium Nox in 5 arrived yesterday. Naturally, I was excited to get experimenting! I knew he'd be a challenge, but without using any other toys, I got down to riiiiight at that point where he's widest. I didn't want to push it, so I backed off, but I'll keep trying! (I wonder if getting him in soft would have been the answer for first-time medium Nox success...)

That being said, small Pretzal and small Terra were all right with me, even though the only thing I'd taken before that was of the regular human-sized variety.

What was the first toy you struggled with? Did you expect to, or did the struggle come as a surprise?
Rainbow Dasher

Re: What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:11 pm

The only real, true struggle I've had, has been my medium Crackers. I read the specs on the site (which are wrong, btw) and thought yeah, I can handle that without a problem. Besides, medium isn't so bad! I had him made in split arctic ice with a CT and SC, literally all the bells and whistles for the toy I was so excited to get.

He came in and I was like: WTF have I done? :surprised:

No problem! Warm up, use a bucket of lube, if necessary, and things should be all peachy. Nope! It felt like my body wouldn't allow for entry, like...my hips were too narrow or something, and it felt like the head was going to break my pelvis in two, if I dared push it. I tried so many times, but each time gave me the same result. I finally sold him off, and then had another custom made, this time in a split firmness: hard base and soft shaft. He was much easier to use and gave me a really good stretch! So for most toys that are his size and bigger, I prefer soft firmness. My medium Flint is actually an extra soft.

I actually just ordered a flopped, large (3) Crackers yesterday, and I know I probably won't be able to take him for a couple of months or more, and I do plan to get a large Sleipnir, at some point, too. I won't be able to take him right away either!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Crackers intimidates me :widesmile: IDK, maybe he's as big/wide as Nox, but he just seems rougher. How far off are the measurements the site has?
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I finally sold him off, and then had another custom made, this time in a split firmness: hard base and soft shaft. He was much easier to use and gave me a really good stretch! So for most toys that are his size and bigger, I prefer soft firmness.

It's interesting that just one firmness away can make such a big difference!
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:20 pm

My first toy was a medium Fenrir, and it took until my third time with him to finally pop that knot in! Probably the result of jumping straight to a 7" circumference on a toy rather than building up to it with smaller toys first. :blush:

I'd not had another toy give me any trouble since until my medium Crackers arrived a couple of days ago. I can get the head in, but the thickest part of his shaft just afterwards isn't quite able to slide in after just yet. Planning to take it slow and warm up to him over a series of sessions in order to conquer him!
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:The only real, true struggle I've had, has been my medium Crackers.

Drazard wrote:I'd not had another toy give me any trouble since until my medium Crackers arrived a couple of days ago. I can get the head in, but the thickest part of his shaft just afterwards isn't quite able to slide in after just yet. Planning to take it slow and warm up to him over a series of sessions in order to conquer him!

What I have learned so far -- medium Crackers is a beast. LOL :stick:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:25 pm

sabledragonrook wrote:Crackers intimidates me :widesmile: IDK, maybe he's as big/wide as Nox, but he just seems rougher. How far off are the measurements the site has?

It's interesting that just one firmness away can make such a big difference!

Medium Crackers is massive when compared to a medium Nox. Medium Nox is 6.50" at the widest; Medium Crackers is 8.50" at the widest.

The texture on him is pretty rough, depending. I have a mini in medium that I feel no texture on. My small in medium was so rough it about made me cry, so I sold it and got one in soft, and now he's great! My medium in soft I feel no texture on, either.

Sometimes firmness does make all the difference!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Medium karabos. Because he's significantly larger than the rest of my toys. I got the whole thing in on the first try though...but it definately hurt more, and took a lot more time and practice.

Then, there was small Clayton. The first couple times I tried using him were a bust...he was just way too intense for me...but now I have conquered him, and I love him to bits! :widesmile:

Oi, I should also mention that I used to own a medium legacy breeder...I've never been able to take the knot, no matter how much or hard I tried. I sold him because of that. It wasn't just the size...something about the angle the shaft and knot meet at, just makes the damn thing impossible for me to knot. :/
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:33 pm

Medium Xar and Medium Scorn.
The biggest toys I have, girth-wise. They took me a while to get used to. And if don't use them for a while, I am back to the start and need to work my way up again. *sigh*

Waiting for a soft, medium Flint, for a new challenge :smile:
CutieCollie

Postby CutieCollie » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:35 pm

My medium Razor. I've had him for roughly two years now and still can't take the knot, though I came sorta close during a recent toying session. I think the knot is just a little too abrupt for me.
► Show Spoiler
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Crackers has to be the poster child of this whole thing, with not much length before the bulge I can see why Crackers can be too big to take.
My first toy was a small Crackers and I almost couldn't do it the first couple of times. I felt sure that this large bird was bigger than the space inside me and I thought I made a big mistake.
I finally ordered medium Crackers this week and I expect to have trouble with that one too (I want dense so I went for medium firmness even with other people expressing that medium firmness is too much).
Everything else have ordered hadn't been very difficult. I'm slowly transitioning to medium toys and might get some large ones soon. I can handle roughly 8.5 inch circumference and I want to try a little bigger ^.^
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:42 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Crackers has to be the poster child of this whole thing, with not much length before the bulge I can see why Crackers can be too big to take.
My first toy was a small Crackers and I almost couldn't do it the first couple of times. I felt sure that this large bird was bigger than the space inside me and I thought I made a big mistake.
I finally ordered medium Crackers this week and I expect to have trouble with that one too (I want dense so I went for medium firmness even with other people expressing that medium firmness is too much).
Everything else have ordered hadn't been very difficult. I'm slowly transitioning to medium toys and might get some large ones soon. I can handle roughly 8.5 inch circumference and I want to try a little bigger ^.^

You know it's funny because I have other toys that are 8.5 and even bigger in circumference and none of them give me as much of a challenge as crackers does. It has to be something with his shape he's just very intense and very unforgiving. Mine in large was even worse that thing was a beast. Then when I got it in it was just so uncomfortable that I couldn't find much enjoyment haha. I think medium is the perfect size for crackers.
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:49 pm

I suppose it's no surprise to see a few people say Xar. I want one of him, too! (Why do I do this to myself? :stick: ) And I think I'm just as intimidated by the thought of a medium Scorn as a medium Crackers. I was going to ask if anyone has had any success with an XL Crackers or Scorn, but I figure no one has survived to tell the tale... :laugh:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:52 pm

sabledragonrook wrote:I suppose it's no surprise to see a few people say Xar. I want one of him, too! (Why do I do this to myself? :stick: ) And I think I'm just as intimidated by the thought of a medium Scorn as a medium Crackers. I was going to ask if anyone has had any success with an XL Crackers or Scorn, but I figure no one has survived to tell the tale... :laugh:

An XL Crackers...vaginally? I almost don't see that as possible. I'm sure someone on a hardcore "uber" sex site would like to prove me wrong, though. XD I honestly can't see it happening. I've seen videos of people taking the XL, anally, though.
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:An XL Crackers...vaginally? I almost don't see that as possible. I'm sure someone on a hardcore "uber" sex site would like to prove me wrong, though. XD I honestly can't see it happening. I've seen videos of people taking the XL, anally, though.

You're probably right -- at least not safely. I was trying to think if any XLs are feasible vaginally. I suppose the more tapered or straight ones like Roland and Kelvin would be all right, if you're one of those people who can take some crazy depth.

On a side note, Dasher, I just saw your toy collection on your blog. How on EARTH do you decide which to use? :widesmile:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:07 pm

sabledragonrook wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:An XL Crackers...vaginally? I almost don't see that as possible. I'm sure someone on a hardcore "uber" sex site would like to prove me wrong, though. XD I honestly can't see it happening. I've seen videos of people taking the XL, anally, though.

You're probably right -- at least not safely. I was trying to think if any XLs are feasible vaginally. I suppose the more tapered or straight ones like Roland and Kelvin would be all right, if you're one of those people who can take some crazy depth.

On a side note, Dasher, I just saw your toy collection on your blog. How on EARTH do you decide which to use? :widesmile:

I use my XL Pretzal and he works great, I can get down to about 10.5-11 inches around with him. Shorter toys work better for vaginal use and most XL's scale to be longer.
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:I use my XL Pretzal and he works great, I can get down to about 10.5-11 inches around with him. Shorter toys work better for vaginal use and most XL's scale to be longer.

That's encouraging! I love my Pretzal, so maybe I'll get there someday!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:12 pm

sabledragonrook wrote:You're probably right -- at least not safely. I was trying to think if any XLs are feasible vaginally. I suppose the more tapered or straight ones like Roland and Kelvin would be all right, if you're one of those people who can take some crazy depth.

I think some will be possible, but, yeah; no way is anyone taking all the length of an XL vaginally. Okay; most people won't be able to! I don't doubt some women out there can take 10" of length, so I suppose some of the smaller XL's might be possible...

I think my XL Kelvin is the shortest XL I have, and he's still too long for me to go all the way down on. He's also a medium firm, which might be an issue.

hehe, I know. I don;t actually toy as much as people probably think. Maybe three times a month, if that. I just grab whatever I'm in the mood for, but I honestly find myself going for my favs, more and more over the others. I'm usually grabbing an EE equine, my medium or large Ridgeback, my medium Crackers, or my large Nox.

I honestly need to put up a few more for sale again; I have a handful I really never plan to use again, or I want a larger size of. My bio (here) has my current, complete collection.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:26 pm

I got the XL-Chance for two reasons, first was a friend putting the idea in my head.
Second and more important, I liked the idea of a huge dick. And looking at the stats, the Chance has the incredible length combined with a girth I can take.

And I was right, after training with Scorn for a while, in preparation for the med Flint, Chances head was no problem.
Sure, the whole length is never going to happen, but it's very cool, I love it more than I thought I would :cool:
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:37 pm

One more Crackers here! My medium Crackers was the second BD toy I bought and the first was a small Ridley so it was kind of a big jump. :stick: Although it ended up only taking me two tries. The first try I wasn't as aroused as I could have been, the second time I really got into it and it just kind of popped in. It's one of my favorite toys now. :misc2:
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:41 pm

First toy I couldn't take all the way was my very first one, a medium Nova.

Wasn't surprising though, part of the reason I chose it as my first was because the shaft was the thickest I could take at the time, and the girth roughly halfway between the shaft and the knot being the thickest I had ever taken.

Took a few sessions but eventually I was able to take it fully. Very satisfying accomplishment. :blush:

Its still one I love to use to this day, great on its own, or as a warm-up for some of my larger ones.
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special

Return to “Sharing Experiences”