What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
ArkonInu

Re: What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Postby ArkonInu » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:07 am

The first toy was the Akita from Zetapaws, I couldn't take his knot the first time.
It took a long time to take his knot, because of the low quality Durex lubricant I was using and the texture of the toy.
I don't own the Akita anymore, because I found out how great toys with smooth texture are.

The first Bad Dragon toy I ordered was David the Werewolf in XL (Soft firmness).
It took me like 6 months to take his knot, luckily I ordered an David the Werewolf in large (also in Soft firmness) to help me reach my goal ^-^
My second toy from Bad Dragon was the David the Werewolf in large, I took him to the base the first time :3
Furry - Artist - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arkoninu/

My Collection
► Show Spoiler
Laz

Postby Laz » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Medium Xar. Still working on it. :eyeroll:
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
GoreMagala

Postby GoreMagala » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:44 am

FlyingFur wrote:
kt~ wrote:My very first toy, I could not take on the first try.

It was small Nox, which was recommended to me since Nox was super hyped at the time :eyeroll: But I was a complete beginner and hadn't put anything inside me larger than a tampon. So Nox was huge compared to that. The first few tries, I couldn't even get it in, it felt like it was tearing me apart.

It took me a while to be able to take it, I ended up getting smaller toys to train up to it.

same here!
My first toy was a small Nox in split artic ice and a SC. It came in and I knew I had made a mistake :misc4: :doh:

I ended up buying some smaller toys and though Nox still evades me vaginally, I am looking into getting a medium for anal. :misc2: :smilenox:

Unrelated;
Loving the Egoraptor in a Sonic dress icon, it's one of my favorite pictures.
Thank you for reminding me about it.
Emi - 18 - Bisexual - Female - Nerd - Pescetarian - Monster Hunter Dork - Atlus Fangirl

ImageFollow me!Image
https://monsterslavegirl.tumblr.com/
https://videos.toypics.net/GoreMagala

► Show Spoiler
Rincewind

Postby Rincewind » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:01 am

I couldn't take the knot on my XL roland at first. I got to the medial ring but I the knot was just too much. I've only had him two weeks and I finally took him. The pressure was so intense that I couldn't hold it though.
Ralithos

Postby Ralithos » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Got a medium stan a few months back on the forums, and it was way bigger then i thought, but after working with my xl kelvin i finally got the head in. The rest of it however may take a while. :excited:
22 / male/ cis scum/ asexual / struggling with BD addicktion
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:23 pm

I know I mentioned my medium Crackers, way back there, but my large Xar was another I couldn't take the first time. I've taken it once and it left me painfully sore (in the perineum) for days. I swear I almost ripped myself. Personally, I think my limit is right at 9.50" circumference.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HereticBlood

Postby HereticBlood » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Way back when I was first experimenting with BD toys, my first boy (a small Werewolf), I couldn't knot him at all. :blush: Since I've been able to take the head and shaft of a medium (5) legacy Seadragon and all of a medium (5) Pretzal but that's about as big as I can go.
i'm also known as queen crossroad and lowlife different places on the net.
she/her - pagan - married - furry - cisfemale - panromantic - heterosexual
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:30 pm

AustinFetish wrote:For me it was the legacy large Breeder. The knot is 11" in girth and it is 5 firm. The XL Nox was the same girth and firmness and a no go on the first session.

Now with those two add the XL David. It's in 3 firm....and still has not been able to slip in. It's oh so close though.
I suppose 11" girth is the size of my pelvic opening. The previous two toys of that girth made it in, but there was no 9" girth head on the Lg legacy Breeder, and the XL Nox has the girth closer to the top.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”