What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
sabledragonrook

Re: What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Postby sabledragonrook » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:45 pm

I didn't expect that so many people would have jumped right to mediums for their first BD toys! Then again I guess lots of people were coming from having toyed with larger things before too.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:53 pm

sabledragonrook wrote:I didn't expect that so many people would have jumped right to mediums for their first BD toys! Then again I guess lots of people were coming from having toyed with larger things before too.

I had 3 mediums before Crackers: A medium Ridgeback, a medium Chance, and a medium Kelvin. Neither of them really were that difficult to take. Crackers...is different. He's one of BD's mediums that kind of should be classified as a large, same for Flint and Sleipnir and Stan. Those guys are way larger than BD's standard medium size.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:16 pm

sabledragonrook wrote:I didn't expect that so many people would have jumped right to mediums for their first BD toys! Then again I guess lots of people were coming from having toyed with larger things before too.

I started with small Nox, Spritz and Tentacle.
No problem with small Flint and Sleipnir, the medium were just the first that gave me trouble ;-)
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:47 pm

The first toy that I couldn't take when I received it was my Medium Bruiser.
The knot didn't cooperate (and frankly it still doesn't). Haven't tried its 2.6" diameter beast in a while.
But perhaps I should give him a go sometime soon, as I just knotted my new Medium Nocturne for the first time (a 2.2" knot).

Now my biggest challenge remains my Large Chance. He's a wide-split (8 base, 3 shaft), but I haven't managed to pop the head in at all. He's quite a squirmy fellow. Anyone have any tips of handling such a soft toy anally?
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Azhrarn wrote:He's quite a squirmy fellow. Anyone have any tips of handling such a soft toy anally?

I wish I could help, but I'm in the opposite camp -- I tend to want my toys just about as squirmy as I can get them. :stick:

I made another attempt at Nox, and this time I did manage to take him past the thick part of his shaft, but not comfortably. I'm hoping that with practice the discomfort will fade away and it'll be smooth sailing!
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:10 pm

sabledragonrook wrote:
Azhrarn wrote:He's quite a squirmy fellow. Anyone have any tips of handling such a soft toy anally?

I wish I could help, but I'm in the opposite camp -- I tend to want my toys just about as squirmy as I can get them. :stick:

I made another attempt at Nox, and this time I did manage to take him past the thick part of his shaft, but not comfortably. I'm hoping that with practice the discomfort will fade away and it'll be smooth sailing!

Well, that mainly means that you have far more experience in Dick-wrangling than I do. :smilenox:
Do you have any pointers?
Currently owned:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Azhrarn wrote:
Well, that mainly means that you have far more experience in Dick-wrangling than I do. :smilenox:

Most people get toys for anal in medium, or firm, because soft makes insertion just about impossible without help. My husband can't take my large, soft Chance anally unless I'm helping him with it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:17 pm

Azhrarn wrote:Well, that mainly means that you have far more experience in Dick-wrangling than I do. :smilenox:

Hmm...I'm not sure what you've tried yet, but sometimes something simple like taking a deep breath right when you try to take him can really help, since it makes you naturally bear down, relax, and open a little. If it's just the wiggles and not the size that's prohibitive, try...erm, how do I explain this...

Like, take your thumb and ring finger and hold onto the top of the toy, then use your pointer and middle, held wide-ish, to semi-grasp the toy and guide it in while your thumb and ring keep it from running away. Usually this means you're going to end up pushing the toy UP rather than IN until it pops in. Did that make any sense?

I feel like I just told you how to do the cha-cha with your fingers. :laugh:
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Most people get toys for anal in medium, or firm, because soft makes insertion just about impossible without help. My husband can't take my large, soft Chance anally unless I'm helping him with it.

sabledragonrook wrote:Hmm...I'm not sure what you've tried yet, but sometimes something simple like taking a deep breath right when you try to take him can really help, since it makes you naturally bear down, relax, and open a little. If it's just the wiggles and not the size that's prohibitive, try...erm, how do I explain this...

Like, take your thumb and ring finger and hold onto the top of the toy, then use your pointer and middle, held wide-ish, to semi-grasp the toy and guide it in while your thumb and ring keep it from running away. Usually this means you're going to end up pushing the toy UP rather than IN until it pops in. Did that make any sense?

I feel like I just told you how to do the cha-cha with your fingers. :laugh:

Thank you both for the information. I'll see what I can do. :smilenox:
I got Chance is soft mainly because of his size, 5 or even 8 seemed excessive for such a huge mass of silicone.
Currently owned:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Every single knotted toy I've gotten has avoided hilting the first few times :stick:

I still can't knot my medium Elden or take very much of my large Moko, but I enjoy both of them more externally than internally.
ImageImage
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:29 pm

XL Chance, I wasnt used to toys with such large blunt heads and I failed the first few sessions. When It finally popped in the sensation was so great I had to pull it out, although after that it got much easier.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:18 am

well I guess technically it'd be my large chance, think it'll be a while before I can get all the way to the base.
I somehow don't really consider it to be a toy I cant take though, since chance can be great even if you can't take the whole shaft length.
my biggest blunder would be my large spritz I think. I really over-estimated on that one and only just recently (after almost a year) was able to take the knot very briefly, tho I kinda ended up hurting myself a bit... so not trying that again for a while.
:stick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:26 am

Medium Xar. So could not take that knot the first time. Still can't if I haven't been practising for a while :P

Of course length-wise I can't take my large tentacle or even my medium Trent completely. Vaginal use only with toys :) Has it's limitations.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:30 am

Shadow hound wrote:Of course length-wise I can't take my large tentacle or even my medium Trent completely. Vaginal use only with toys :) Has it's limitations.

Definitely. I finally overcame the thick bit of my medium Nox last night (third time's the charm!) but couldn't go more than half-way down the length, cuz there just wasn't room left. Otherwise you get that kind of queasy dull pushy feel if you get stubborn and try to keep going. :unamused:

People have been saying Mountain Drake's a good, short toy if you want girth, but I'm not much on texture (irony: except I love my Pretzal). I don't know what to dooooo. lol I think there ain't no way I'm conquering a large (or even medium) Xar!
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:50 am

sabledragonrook wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:Of course length-wise I can't take my large tentacle or even my medium Trent completely. Vaginal use only with toys :) Has it's limitations.

Definitely. I finally overcame the thick bit of my medium Nox last night (third time's the charm!) but couldn't go more than half-way down the length, cuz there just wasn't room left. Otherwise you get that kind of queasy dull pushy feel if you get stubborn and try to keep going. :unamused:

People have been saying Mountain Drake's a good, short toy if you want girth, but I'm not much on texture (irony: except I love my Pretzal). I don't know what to dooooo. lol I think there ain't no way I'm conquering a large (or even medium) Xar!

I've been thinking about mountain drake a lot. The texture doesn't look very harsh it's mostly like round lil nubs on it. I really hate scale patterns that just feel like a washboard and just drag lube out, but I love my tentacles suckers. Maybe...maybe mountain drake feels nice? :D
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Shadow hound wrote:I've been thinking about mountain drake a lot. The texture doesn't look very harsh it's mostly like round lil nubs on it. I really hate scale patterns that just feel like a washboard and just drag lube out, but I love my tentacles suckers. Maybe...maybe mountain drake feels nice? :D

Yeah, I think the scales aren't for me either, even though they're beautiful. It's what turned me off of Apollo. Was thinking Vergil too, but I'll run into the same problem with length if I get him big enough to stretch me. I mean for Pete's sake, I'm not even deep enough to take a small Pretzal to the base. So that's like, not even 5 inches. :crying:

Maybe if a nice Mountain Drake drops I'll snag him (shoulda looked during Black Friday when I got my Nox!). Then again I've been considering Sleipnir since he doesn't quite have the "scaly" texture but is still thick. Does Xar's texture near the base bother you?
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:11 pm

sabledragonrook wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:I've been thinking about mountain drake a lot. The texture doesn't look very harsh it's mostly like round lil nubs on it. I really hate scale patterns that just feel like a washboard and just drag lube out, but I love my tentacles suckers. Maybe...maybe mountain drake feels nice? :D

Yeah, I think the scales aren't for me either, even though they're beautiful. It's what turned me off of Apollo. Was thinking Vergil too, but I'll run into the same problem with length if I get him big enough to stretch me. I mean for Pete's sake, I'm not even deep enough to take a small Pretzal to the base. So that's like, not even 5 inches. :crying:

Maybe if a nice Mountain Drake drops I'll snag him (shoulda looked during Black Friday when I got my Nox!). Then again I've been considering Sleipnir since he doesn't quite have the "scaly" texture but is still thick. Does Xar's texture near the base bother you?

Same, i really don't like the feel of Apollo at all :(
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:26 pm

I got a L/5 Kelvin in a trade, and hot damn was it a challenge :excited: I could barely take his shaft- the knot was definitely a no-go for me, especially with a 2.8" knot :doh:

Hopefully I'll be able to work up to it with my mountain drake that's coming, but I'm fairly certain i'm running into not just width issues, but depth as well :eyeroll: I hit the knot of Kelvin and felt my insides just tell me "YOUUUU!!! SHALL NOT!! PAAAASSSSS!!!!"
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:56 pm

HungryStray wrote:It happened. I was not able to take my medium David's knot. There wasn't any pain really, that's not what stopped me. I simply couldn't make it go any farther, and believe me I tried. I wanted it sooooo badly but for all my effort he simply wasn't having it. Should I push myself if it doesn't hurt? I feel like I should be able to. O.o

Where were you trying to take it? I mean it's best not to push in any case, since your insides tend not to have as many nerve endings to tell you hey, maybe you shouldn't do that. :stick: At the same time, sometimes just shifting positions can make a big difference (you know, basically rearranging your insides), but you said you tried lots of stuff, so maybe you tried that too.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”