What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Sounds like you hit your max depth. Such a frustrating thing, unfortunately.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:56 pm

First struggle was my first BD toy lol, a legacy large Chance. It was some time before i could so much as get his head in... I did take him to the medial ring once after much practice.
Penetrables comparison: here
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:47 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Sounds like you hit your max depth. Such a frustrating thing, unfortunately.

That's a distressing thought. It could cause me many problems. :((( I'll have to rethink my entire donger strategy...

Yeah, it really sucks for those of us with vaginas, because so many of these toys are catered for, primarily, anal use, so the majority will lose out on the more fun bits on most of the toys.

For a medium David, you'll need to be able to take almost 7.50", and that is a depth that most women just can't get to. I say try again, and try as many positions as you can think of, but if it still doesn't go...you likely have encountered the max length of what you can take.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:04 pm

HungryStray wrote:I'll give 'er all she's got. I feel like I am close enough that it's really not fair I can't get the rest. :( There's a girl in a review somewhere that almost took her large David, but maybe she's one of the spare few.

Good luck! I can almost knot mine, but unless I am ridiculously horny, I generally can't take over 6.50". And to be honest, 6" is more comfortable for me. I've knotted my medium Crash before, who is the same length as medium David...so maybe one day I can get there. I've taken my medium Rex before, too, but only the one time. That should mean I can knot my large David, but that definitely has never happened to me yet, and I don't think it's going to. I'm pretty sure that Rex (in soft) bent up a little bit, up inside so that might have helped. I want an XL David at some point, too, just because the model feels really, really good with my anatomy and the girth is just...yum!

I really wish I could take the EE equine models past the medial. Oh, that'd be niiiiice.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:30 pm

XL T-Rex. I managed to score one from the Moldmaking department about a week before public release, in something halfway between a 'medium' and 'firm', and god damn that thing did not want to go in the first time.

After spending nearly and hour trying to squeeze the head in, and trying every angle I could think of, I eventually went for a break. When I came back, I made a wedge out of towels and leaned the toy on that (and braced the side with my foot), and through sheer persistence managed to fold the head into myself.

Given the nature of testing unreleased toys, I was honestly not sure if it was actually going to be usable...

I actually cheered when it went in. :widesmile:
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:53 am

HungryStray wrote:Only vagoo. I tried riding, grinding, on front, on back, everything. Such frustrating.

I think Dasher's right, but have you also tried lying on your side? For some reason sometimes that helps me. My left side is always better than my right though. (wtf body)
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:10 pm

I was going to feel bad about posting till Varka opened with xl stan (btw wow i still cant beleive u can fit that)....

But the first BD toy that i couldnt fit my xl apollos knot. The day i got him i tryed every angle i could to get it in but failed. On the fourth session i final managed to knot it fully first i use lots o lube then i worked the underside of the knot in first then slide the front in (if that makes any sense). That knot is a prostate crusher it was very intense.

No love for apollo that makes me sad its a great toy very thick, fulfilling and the textures are great in even in soft the scales feel so good when your riding it
My collection
► Show Spoiler
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:58 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I was going to feel bad about posting till Varka opened with xl stan (btw wow i still cant beleive u can fit that)....

But the first BD toy that i couldnt fit my xl apollos knot. The day i got him i tryed every angle i could to get it in but failed. On the fourth session i final managed to knot it fully first i use lots o lube then i worked the underside of the knot in first then slide the front in (if that makes any sense). That knot is a prostate crusher it was very intense.

That's impressive! I can't imagine even beginning to take something that big that didn't have a really tapered head, and both Stan and Apollo definitely don't fit that bill! What a diameter on both of those!
Moonglow67

Postby Moonglow67 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:45 pm

I couldn't take the knot of my small spritz the first time I used it :P I was way to eager when he arrived so it was honestly my fault. I learned the importance of warming up and using lubricant that day.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:09 am

Stan 13.5 insertable 4.5 inchs at the head 5 wide down the shaft and apollo is 9.5 insertable 3.5 at the head and it say on the site 3.75 at the knot but i dont know bout that. I have taken things bigger than 3.75 alot easier than apollo :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
rider1754

Postby rider1754 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:59 pm

My first purchase was a Stan XL. Now this also is one I'm having trouble with, for obvious reasons. I will admit that I bought this off of impulse and cause of a sale at the time. And I liked how it looked (color and design).:dukeretro: Ironically I knew I'd have trouble using it, but didn't really care at the time.:doh:
So I'll continue to use it, but not how I'd like too.:crying: At least till I get a Nox, but unsure of what size. :smilenox:

Update: I'm think I'm going with a large Nox. :laugh:
Last edited by rider1754 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naz

Postby Naz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:19 pm

My first struggle was a medium nox. Having only used very small/thin jelly (eww) type toys before, it was a bit of a surprise! I'd used my medium chance before so was all cocky since I had no troubles with him :dukeretro:. I'm no size queen but now I comfortably use my medium bumble, so nox is no issue XD.
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:29 am

Naz wrote:My first struggle was a medium nox. Having only used very small/thin jelly (eww) type toys before, it was a bit of a surprise! I'd used my medium chance before so was all cocky since I had no troubles with him :dukeretro:. I'm no size queen but now I comfortably use my medium bumble, so nox is no issue XD.

Another medium Nox overcomer! :laugh: I was just thinking that maybe today I'd try my luck at taking him without three days of warm-up like last time. :stick:

I did what you did too. "Oh, I can hit the base on my Pretzal, Nox will be fine." Incorrect assumption. Looks like we both learned from being cocky. Pun semi-intended. lol
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:17 pm

First BD toy I wasn't able to take was XL Scorn. I'm taking a break from him before I try to go back and take him on again. I didn't realize quite how wide the head would be. Going by my experience with my L Scorn once the head goes in, the rest will follow without too much difficulty. But damn, that head.

I didn't expect to take the knot the first time I tried out my XL Apollo, but it just sort of slipped in. I didn't quite hilt him, but close enough. I think he's my new favorite.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:57 pm

Tempest wrote:First BD toy I wasn't able to take was XL Scorn. I'm taking a break from him before I try to go back and take him on again. I didn't realize quite how wide the head would be. Going by my experience with my L Scorn once the head goes in, the rest will follow without too much difficulty. But damn, that head.

I didn't expect to take the knot the first time I tried out my XL Apollo, but it just sort of slipped in. I didn't quite hilt him, but close enough. I think he's my new favorite.

ah some one who has an xl apollo did you have trouble with its knot when u first got it?

also how do u like apollo? not alot of people seem to have it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:23 pm

I like Apollo a lot, texture and all. The head pops in and feels like a knot all by itself, so you need to really like knots. I got mine in a 5 firmness, 3 is too squishy for me and XL sizes typically don't come in 8.

A lot of people are very sensitive to texture and Apollo is one of the most textured toys. He does need a good amount of lube.

I was expecting him to be difficult the first time, but he was pretty easy. I made sure to warm up first and I was really in the mood, and that's all it took.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Tempest wrote:A lot of people are very sensitive to texture and Apollo is one of the most textured toys. He does need a good amount of lube.

I think between that, being more of a niche model, and looking somewhat intimidating... a lot of people just have other things that take priority.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
sabledragonrook

Postby sabledragonrook » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:31 am

kingsley wrote:I think between that, being more of a niche model, and looking somewhat intimidating... a lot of people just have other things that take priority.

I second that. I LOVE Apollo's character art, but he's definitely intimidating, both in just his texture and in his overall size and shape. So that means that the only way I'd get Apollo is probably if he was gifted to me or traded to me.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Tempest wrote: I was expecting him to be difficult the first time, but he was pretty easy. I made sure to warm up first and I was really in the mood, and that's all it took.

Thankyou for resonding and hopefully more people will look into apollo now, its such a great toy. I got mine as a flop with no flaw i could detect in soft 3 maybe that wjy i have trouble, (the base compresses alot). But now i have a way of getting him in and it feeling is amazing. Best impulse buy ever.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
FallenNekoChild

Postby FallenNekoChild » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Mine was my Small Terra, which saddened me because he was so nice to look at. I just can't take the knot and even if I try it is just not very fun. It saddens me but I don't plan on selling him, I just need to figure out a good way to take him easier. Any suggestions?

Return to “Sharing Experiences”