What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
sabledragonrook

Re: What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Postby sabledragonrook » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:09 pm

FallenNekoChild wrote:Mine was my Small Terra, which saddened me because he was so nice to look at. I just can't take the knot and even if I try it is just not very fun. It saddens me but I don't plan on selling him, I just need to figure out a good way to take him easier. Any suggestions?

I was in the same boat! I couldn't take the knot on my small Terra, and I ended up, as boring as it is, just having to sit and chill and do something else (computer on my stomach just browsing around) so that I wasn't thinking about it as much so that my body could adjust without me worrying about it. Every now and then I'd give it a little nudge to see if it was any more likely to slip in, and eventually it was far enough that I could make it, but it wasn't easy!

Part of my problem, though, was that Terra's knot was far enough down that he was bumping my cervix, so I didn't have enough room left to tie the knot. Do you think that could be the problem? (Is it painful to try to take, or does it just not budge?)
FallenNekoChild

Postby FallenNekoChild » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:31 am

Mine was that I could not fit him in it. But I ended up giving him to my friend and she loves him. SO he is in a good home at least.
GraveDigger78

Postby GraveDigger78 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:37 am

Medium Tucker in a 5. I just cannot get that knot
Medium Tucker, Dragoness muzzle, small Spritz, Medium Nox
Male/straight/married
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:44 am

Large Xar. Christ, what a big knot for me.

I can take a lot of XL Clayton in 5 and XL Pretzal. I can pump my EA Magic up more than 10 pumps (a few inches larger than 10 in circumference), but large Xar is the most difficult toy for me to fit and I've managed maybe 4 times completely so far.

Every other toy I bought and thought, "maybe this won't fit at first" slid in on my first session. Small Crackers, Medium Apollo, Medium Crackers, and Medium Flint were all initially resistant to going in, but I always managed within an hour.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
katze

Postby katze » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:49 am

Luckily, I've been able to take every toy I've gotten the first time. :widesmile:

I do buy smaller toys though, never gone past medium in size and don't plan to.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:19 am

The first toy I could not take would have to be the Mountain Drake. I was getting ready for work on Black Friday and saw the Mountain Drake for like 40 bucks and I was like /I want it by tomorrow/

I ordered him and my hubby bought a Medium Roland. They came together about the same time and I decided that night I would like him to try them on me.
Roland was bit too long and to top it off, my Partner was too zealous and likes to "pound it" as it were, and usually I like it that way-- But that length, that "medial ring", and that knot were nightmares at high speeds :surprised: (This is when we were derps and didn't realize you didn't need to thrust to enjoy a toy. We know now xD)
I thought I could not handle it all at first, but my partner says he managed to get everything in all the way.

I made him stop quickly, and asked to switch over to the Mountain Drake and to take it slow.
Woe is me, the beast wouldn't cooperate, I couldn't get over the knot at all, even with the hubby's persistent pushing. I eventually got him to stop and went to bed unfulfilled.
:misc4: :unamused:

On occasion I try to mount him again, but he evades me yet. So for now he sits on my computer desk and occasionally I bob him along to the theme of "All Star" by Smash Mouth, dreaming of the day he will let me ride him :misc1: :sniffing:
Almost want to get a soft to see if that would change anything.
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
Idra

Postby Idra » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:35 am

Panzellie wrote:On occasion I try to mount him again, but he evades me yet. So for now he sits on my computer desk and occasionally I bob him along to the theme of "All Star" by Smash Mouth, dreaming of the day he will let me ride him :misc1: :sniffing:
Almost want to get a soft to see if that would change anything.

In my experience, changing firmnesses DOES change my ability to take something. I've been pretty lucky in that everything I've bought I've been able to take, but I know that I wouldn't be able to take my Large Tongue if it was anything other than soft, and my Mountain Drake (in 8) is still one of my most intense and overwhelming toys because of the insane pressure and stretch I feel from the 8, even though I've taken toys bigger than my MD, and even though toys of the same girth in 5 are fairly easy for me. I definitely encourage you to try a soft!

Personally I just ordered an M/5 Nova. We'll see if I can take that beast. It's got a bigger knot than I've ever tried (since I still can't tell EXACTLY how wide the Tongue stretches me, especially with the compression on the soft) and it's about half an inch longer than I've been able to hilt. I know I took a risk getting her but I have been stuck between two sizes before, gone for the smaller one to be "safe", and been disappointed. So I'm crossing my fingers!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:43 am

The *first* toy I couldn't take?

Medium Xar. I was a newbie to toys (or any anal play) and wanted something a little "challenging" after starting with and easily handling a small Bruiser. A challenge he was, but It didn't take more than a couple sessions before I popped him in. While not the biggest, Xar did kick-start a newfound love for size, and pushing my limits.

Because of that desire to size-up, my full list of first-time (expected) "failures" is rather long. In chronological order, I believe the list is something like:
Large clayton
XL Gryphon (what was I thinking? Couldn't handle this for a long while)
XL David (ditto, but much sooner)
XL Flint (something I worked towards and could never fully take. My pelvis isn't big enough to handle him)
XL Apollo (first exceptionally girthy head I attempted)
XL Xar
XL Crackers (Like Flint, but a hair smaller. Never fully took this guy either)
XL Moko (base of moko is about 14'')
XL Chance flared. (First attempt at something long *and* girthy. I can fit all of it now, but only with patience. That flare is intense.)
XL Sleipnir (Barely ever got more than the head in. Had to try!)
L Stan ( He's a monster, with a huge blunt head and a curve.)
XL Pearce (Love it, but while I used 95% of the length, the last inch is difficult, and I didn't take it all the first time.)

So many failures. Am I even trying :psyduck:
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:45 am

For me it was the legacy large Breeder. The knot is 11" in girth and it is 5 firm. The XL Nox was the same girth and firmness and a no go on the first session.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:25 am

Jollies Jollet. the hump was so big and firm for me at that time i ended up bleeding. can take it now no issue and i really like the model.

Damn Average Chubbs. holy shit it took months to work up to that beast, bled on it multiple times and i thought it might be crushing some important internal organs when i did get it in :(

Bad Dragon Bruce. could only get the tip in. gave up.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:23 am

My XL Apollo, grrr... something about the knot really doesn't want to pop into me. I have a large flint which has a wider diameter (based on my measurements) than the knot on the chimera that I could take! But man her knot does NOT want to go in. It like catches on my bone in the back and doesn't twist enough like my fenrir. I still enjoy her, maybe one day I can finally pop that knot in with enough bouncing.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:14 am

My very first toy, I could not take on the first try.

It was small Nox, which was recommended to me since Nox was super hyped at the time :eyeroll: But I was a complete beginner and hadn't put anything inside me larger than a tampon. So Nox was huge compared to that. The first few tries, I couldn't even get it in, it felt like it was tearing me apart.

It took me a while to be able to take it, I ended up getting smaller toys to train up to it.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:23 am

I've always been pretty stretchy. Once as a young teen I tried to test my vaginal limits by stuffing myself with markers lol. I rean out of markers :blush: So for me it's XL EE Android. I can't even get the whole head in lol. I thought I'd have problems with medium Scorn and medium Xar, but they went in without too much trouble once I'd rubbed them against myself enough to make them slippery. Though personally I'm resisting getting toys that are super big because once I go down that route I may not come back. Plus larges and XLs cost a lot more...
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:Though personally I'm resisting getting toys that are super big because once I go down that route I may not come back. Plus larges and XLs cost a lot more...

All of this is so true, it's such a slippery slope because you keep wanting bigger and bigger But there's something so thrilling about taking such big toys, it's an entirely different sensation that I can't get enough of!
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:Though personally I'm resisting getting toys that are super big because once I go down that route I may not come back. Plus larges and XLs cost a lot more...

All of this is so true, it's such a slippery slope because you keep wanting bigger and bigger But there's something so thrilling about taking such big toys, it's an entirely different sensation that I can't get enough of!

Yeah, that's why I have the XL Android :eyeroll: I can't take him but merely trying turns me on more than most toys.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:
Yeah, that's why I have the XL Android :eyeroll: I can't take him but merely trying turns me on more than most toys.

Yes, just trying and knowing it is a new limit can be such a turn on. Then when it just......barely....finally....happens, it's so so amazing!

My first like that were thick Suave Shampoo bottles, bottom first.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 pm

I can take all of the BD toys that I own, and the largest I own is a small Sleipnir. I took them in one go. But the toy I could never take was a toy from Love Honey. It was one of their in house toys that was created by Annabelle Knight. It's her Wow! Vibe or something. I saw the video of her demonstrating it, and thought: "yes please!"

The shaft is completely straight, no curve, the head is blunt, the material is made out of rock hard ABS plastic, the circumference is about 5 inches, and it's vibe is set to holy hell. That was when I discovered that if I'm taking a blunt object, it better as hell have some give to it.

Could not use it at all. Good thing the toy was cheap and Love Honey has a good return policy. They took it back no problem.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Codyw99

Postby Codyw99 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:17 pm

I discovered Bad Dragon and my wife and I were immediately drawn to chance unflarred. We both have taken longer dildos before and felt a large would be great, good length, girth wasn't horrible. Both loved the idea of the horse cock. So we pulled the trigger on it, despite wondering if Tucker may be a better first toy route. Nope. You see, I bet ya'll are laughing right now...just wait. So, we get it. Both loved the look of it. A large unflarred chance medium firmness and natural coloration. We couldn't believe it was actually that big. (rule of thumb, always try to get actually video reference of the size of the toy, pictures of cock a next to cans don't always serve well, exhibit A). We said screw it. Try him anyway. We both prep normally like we do and both had to have the other almost shove it in. The wife gave up. I most certainly wasn't going to. Given I hadn't taken anything with thay girth, I was getting frustrated. Eventually, it popped in! Felt incredible, against prostate and everything, instant boner. Except, not being trained on anything like it, I was...well, screwed. Didn't get but an inch on him. So frustrating! Seeing videos of guys and gals burring themselves down on a large chance. So I gave up, and ordered a medium Trent, large Pretzal, large echo, medium nova and medium Tyson to use for options as warm-ups and for when we don't wanna go all out on chance. So, that's my story of my first fail. Definitely won't be my last. My eyes are way bigger than they probably should be. Oh well, they won't go to waste with 2 size queens. We'll figure it out.
:cool:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Small Echo. Particularly in medium/5 firm. Almost a year later I can usually handle small Echo in 5 though I still can't use it with the texture facing inward which is my preference due to that sudden bulge. It's just too pretty to sell with it's Permafrost shaft in a marble that isn't blocky, and I can use it fine facing the other way and it's nice for when I don't want to use a cum tube.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
ChaiSaberdeer

Postby ChaiSaberdeer » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Small Flint in medium firmness. oy. I can get hilt him now with enough patience and lube - i am not a stretchy girl!
Toys I Own:
Small (formerly Medium) Fenrir - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - Surprise Me Black/Blue Metallic Marble
Chico the Lil'Squirt - Orange
Small Flint - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - White/Purple Custom Marble
Small Cole the Dane - 5/8 Split Firmness - Suction Cup - Custom Pearlescent Blue/Purple Split Fade
Medium Winston's Tail - Firm Firmness - Strawberry Frosted Squares
Medium Austin the Fox - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup - Austin's Natural

Toys I'm Waiting On:

Wishlist:
Medium/5 Roland w/ SC
Medium/5 Kelvin in Absolute Zero
Small/5 or Medium/5 Luka in Infinity Star (w/ CT or SC)
Medium/5 Nox
Small/3 Sleipnir in Votan's Natural w/SC
Mini/8 Austin w/ SC
Small/5 Austin w/SC
Medium/5 Nocturne w/SC
Small/3 Crackers w/SC
Medium/5 Echo w/CT
Medium/5 Tyson w/CT&SC

Return to “Sharing Experiences”