What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
MuscledHorse

Re: What was the first toy you couldn't take the first time?

Postby MuscledHorse » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:09 am

Couldn't get all of the Large Trent in me the first time as it gets all the way up to 10. inches circumference toward the bottom. Now I can ride him like a pro and ready to take his bigger bother the XL. :excited:
Codyw99

Postby Codyw99 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:23 am

Frustrated, but determined. Tried my large Echo for the first time. So smooth! I warm up my butt with a medium tyson, Trent and nox. Went to large echo. Started off great! Slid right in, until I hit the thick part. Wow. Never felt u comfortable in my life. I've had the point if I couldn't take something, but never borderline painful. I sat a while. Trying to get it in and out. Eventually I got to the hilt and couldn't get over it. A lot has to do with the fact I'm just tired out at that point. Half squatting for 10 min is brutal. On top of working out legs today. Fml. Bad idea. Definitely determined to take him and all of his glory. Ironically, I can take a Large chance almost to his hilt regularly,but no large echo. I feel when my Stan gets in, who is pretty thick, will help train me to take him. Hurry up Wednesday God damnit!
:cool:
Scorn13

Postby Scorn13 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:07 pm

The ring on medium bumblehooves and large ultimate fantasy are a true challenge.
KitsuneRin

Postby KitsuneRin » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:06 pm

I've had Rex in medium for about 2 weeks and I still can't take his knot. Think I need to get a small or buy an Austin and work my way up.
28/AFAB/Genderfluid/Any pronoun you like/Gray-Ace/Single/Fox/Size Queen
Owned:
M/5 Rex (for sale)
S/5 Austin
Wanted:
Small Nocturn
Small Xar
Small Terra
Small Nox
Medium Austin
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:16 am

My actual limit is Medium Crackers ^^
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
HalvarTork

Postby HalvarTork » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:18 am

Large Flint. I'd done a lot of stretching and fisting and such and thought it would be great.... Yeah I'm still working on that one, but much progress has been made. I'm actually rather proud of myself.
Duncan Cahokian

Postby Duncan Cahokian » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:40 am

kt~ wrote:My very first toy, I could not take on the first try.

It was small Nox, which was recommended to me since Nox was super hyped at the time :eyeroll: But I was a complete beginner and hadn't put anything inside me larger than a tampon. So Nox was huge compared to that. The first few tries, I couldn't even get it in, it felt like it was tearing me apart.

It took me a while to be able to take it, I ended up getting smaller toys to train up to it.

same here!
My first toy was a small Nox in split artic ice and a SC. It came in and I knew I had made a mistake :misc4: :doh:

I ended up buying some smaller toys and though Nox still evades me vaginally, I am looking into getting a medium for anal. :misc2: :smilenox:
You know what the best thing about hitting rock bottom is? There only one way to go, and that's UP! -Buster Moon
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:51 am

The first? Well, let me just check my order history and it will be the first BD toys I bought, as is often case for many it seems.
I think it will have to go to the medium Razor The Doberman I got in firm. The other one that was part of my first order was a medium anthro dragon. Yeah I... really didn't know what I'd gotten myself into :surprised:
I'm blaming the fact I had a fever when I placed my first order, and didn't look at the actual numbers, just the description of the sizes. I actually kind of assumed I wasn't going to be able to ever use them properly after trying Razor for the first time even.
But, after several attempts over a few weeks I did manage it, to my own surprise. The first time Razors knot popped in was quite a... unique sensation to say the least. It did kind of put me off knotted toys afterwards for a while, but that's how it goes when you go too big too fast :eyeroll:

And I've also decided not to bother with anything bigger than a medium Anthro Dragon unless (until?) I can comfortably use the entire thing. Which means I can use it, but not without more difficulty than its usually worth.
I've gotten a few smaller toys afterwards, but I still use the larger ones every now and again. Just get those cravings every now and again :blush:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
Harra

Postby Harra » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Medium/3 Elden. I still can't take Mr. Floplord's knot because it's so wide and he's so floppy.

But that's okay, his shaft is delightful and he's so pretty~
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
EquineLover95

Postby EquineLover95 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:28 pm

Mine was a S/5 bumble he was the first thing I ever had up there and I got him December 24th 2015. Down the rabbit hole as they say... Anyways i pulled him out of the box and due to family over for the holidays I didnt get to use him until that night (Christmas eve) didn't warm up or anything, just put a lil lube on me and him and shoved till he went it :bugeyed: when he finally popped in it was quite the shock and i couldn't go further than an inch. Flash forward to now and i can take my Medium chance with no warmup... :nomnom:
My toys
► Show Spoiler
RoxyHeart

Postby RoxyHeart » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:06 pm

I couldn't take my S/5 Flint the first time I only made it about the first inch and was amazed and terrified at the stretch :bugeyed: never having felt the sensation before , got him about two inches in that first time and just lay there stunned. But now I have no problem with him or my small Stan .
26 Female/bi/married/poly. Talk to me if you want I am friendly -pm's welcome :stick:
Odaxelagnia"It's so Dreamy..oh fantasy free me!...so you can't see me...no not at all ! In another dimension with voyeuristic intention well secluded I see all"
Coward

Postby Coward » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:14 am

XL Austin. I saw one and had to have it, even knowing I was jumping sizes quickly. I can take all of a medium chance which is a similar length but I just stop on Austin before even hitting the knot. No pain, but that thing doesn't go further. I think it isn't as floppy at chance and so it won't bend for me and stops at the turn in the colon.
aGirlHasNoName

Postby aGirlHasNoName » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:54 pm

The knot of a medium Terra.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:08 pm

For me, a medium unflared Chance....which is funny now, cos it's super easy nowadays. But at the time, I legit despaired at ever being able to take anything bigger than a small Gryphon. My, how times have changed....*looks at medium Scorn* XD
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:48 pm

First toy i ever bought from BD was a XL Cole! I have taken realy big toys before but when that one came in i was like WTF How is that possible!!! But now i can take him without any warmup.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
Unam

Postby Unam » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:21 am

I've had about a dozen toys ranging from a Kage to an XL Nox but the first one I couldn't actually take more than half of on my first go is my brand new XL Crackers. I can't seem to make it over the thickest part of the shaft, I'm close but oh so far at the same time. Wish my ass luck. :surprised:
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:17 am

Mine was a double first... Medium legacy Ultimate Fantasy...it was quite the stretch training myself to learn to hilt the thing :surprised:

Really wish I waited so I could have got a CT on it to make it easier to go in :unamused: (cause back then April Fools/Tester or whatever they where called, where Stubbs and the legacy equinine was didn't allow ct's or suction cups) Oh well I have more than plenty toys now to warm up with to take on my Galka
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:00 am

Scorn13 wrote:The ring on medium bumblehooves and large ultimate fantasy are a true challenge.

That's nothing compared to taking the Large Bumblehooves. :bugeyed:
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
WildFire

Postby WildFire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:19 pm

Large Crackers (in the front/i dont do back that big). I wanted to take him all so badly. But you know what gave me the most problem? Not the girth of 10inches....but the lenghts of 7.5 inches. I swear only 6 inches would fit...what the heck? :unamused:

I can now hilt him :eyeroll:
:unamused:
ballsofsteel

Postby ballsofsteel » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:23 pm

I first toy that I ever ordered from BD was a Large AnthroDragon.

This was the *first* sex toy I ever bought, as I was just getting into toying. Since there was no way it would go in, I used to just hold it to the wall and lick it. Since then, I've bought some smaller toys and have gradually worked my way up to being able to take him all the way.
Currently own: Lavender / Blue Large Kelvin (firmness 5/SC)
Extra Large Austin the Fox
Large Razor (Natural)
Large Gryphon (Natural Glow in the Dark)
Emerald Green Large Anthro Dragon
Red & Black Marble Large Unflared Chance
Sunset Gold Dragoness
Onyx Black Extralarge David the Werewolf
Bronze Large Breeder
Mary the Anthro Mare

Return to “Sharing Experiences”