★Important XL toy advice + Review: XL Sleipnir and XL Stan, Anal!!★

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
xABSOLUTExZER0x

★Important XL toy advice + Review: XL Sleipnir and XL Stan, Anal!!★

Postby xABSOLUTExZER0x » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Guide to XL toys and experiences + TUTORIALS and advice @ the bottom!!
MY SHORT STORY: So recently, I had ordered Stan XL, the largest and widest toy available on BD. I got it in Medium Firmness. When it arrived, I thought with my experience it was useable, but quickly realized that is was seemingly impossible to fit anally.
Disappointed, I attempted to return it, but ended up keeping it and getting a small discount deposit and took that and used it to then by the 2nd largest and longest toy, Sleipnir XL. When I got his one, however, I was quick to find it was also very hard. After adjusting a bit, I managed to get it to fit, and enjoy it greatly. I went back and decided to try Stan XL again and this time was able to easily fit it too.
In short, today, I bring a tutorial and EXACTLY the #1 best way to use these very wide toys, along with important disclaimers on what to do and what NOT to do. So lets begin:

STAN XL *ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR BEGINNERS, PROS ONLY*:
- When using Stan, assume a position where you are sitting your butt on your feet, soles facing upward.
- Take the toy, and place it curving forward behind you, and then *IMPORTANT* turn it 15-30° to the left if right handed or to the left if left handed, and place your respective foot behind the curve. *Reverse all directions if lefty*
- Take the tip and place it on your anus, and push it in with your left hand, bearing down to help it slide in.
- Once the tip is mostly in, while continuing to bear down, slide your pointing and thump fingers on the two back corners of the head, and push it in firmly, and begin to also sit down on it just as well.
- *Due to Stan's unusual tight curve in the middle, it likes to bend very easily, even at medium firmness. To prevent this, besides placing your foot behind the shaft, also use your right hand to hold it straight while pushing down on it.*
- As it slides in, use your right hand to push the front of the tip in while using your left-hands two fingers to push the back in until it slides in entirely.
- **Be prepared if you are inexperienced or unstretched in XL toys, because if you aren't, you will likely feel a VERY sharp pain of muscle straining due to the very large heads. If this happens, gently pull out very slowly, or calmly bear the pain and wait till it subsides.**
- If you have it in...enjoy. Give yourself a reward for being one of the few to ever do this toy...because yes, it IS possible!!
NOTES: If you struggle to fit these toys, use :misc8: cumlube only. It is very sticky, slippery and lasts much longer than :cumluberetro: clear lube.

SLEIPNIR XL *ALSO FOR PROS ONLY!*:
- Repeat Step 1-3 as the same above...BUT on Step #1, but on leg out and the other sit on it.
-Once the toy is on your anus, push the front tip in first, and then repeat and use your thumb and forefinger and push it in, while bearing down and sitting on it.
-Once the head is entirely in, keep sitting on it, using your right hand to keep the shaft straight and upright, along with your foot behind the toy.
- Once it pops in, continue going deeper as you see fit, but avoid recklessly jumping on it, as you can easily cause a perforation if done wrong.
-Once again, enjoy the pleasure!

Disclamers:
Using these toys continuously over and over again with few to no breaks in between can have PERMANENT consequences. Fissures and tears are very likely if you aren't prepared or experienced. These toys can also cause severe stretching and loosening of the anus, sometimes becoming irreversible without medical operations...EXPENSIVE operations. And due to how long they are, never jump violently on them, as they can easily perforate your colon. If you ever overstretch or tear, let alone use these toys often, ALWAYS take breaks, at least 1-3 days or more, depending on how bad it is.

This is the best advice I can give you in my 10 years as a extreme size queen. I am not responsible if you hurt yourself using these, they aren't for amateurs, they are for professionals only. If you can't handle it, the large and medium sizes are more enough. Other than that...
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SIZE KINGS/QUEENS!! Cheers!
Last edited by xABSOLUTExZER0x on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KnotyDes

Re: ★Important XL toy advice + Review: XL Sleipnir and XL Stan, Anal!!★

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:29 am

first off great post this may help me with the stan i have coming in the mail. it was a drunken late night after Christmas buy it also is a flop so they wont take it back :stick: i have a XL Sleipnir in med and i dont really have problems taking it after getting warmed up. the suction cup also helps alot with insertion but i will take your words to heart for my upcoming trials :excited:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Treeminder

Postby Treeminder » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:57 pm

I got a XL Chance just because I love horsedongs, I don't plan on ever actually using it as a dildo lol :cool:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:17 pm

thanks again for this post your insertion method help me out a ton. The Stan i got is a 5/8 (which is the main reason i got this particular dong) so i don't have problems with the base compressing but the shaft flex's a lot so the head pop's in with a lot of force kind of like a punch. :bugeyed: That right boy, girls and all u gender fluid people out there whenever u take a Stan he punches u right in the gut and its amazing :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:36 pm

KnotyDes wrote:thanks again for this post your insertion method help me out a ton. The Stan i got is a 5/8 (which is the main reason i got this particular dong) so i don't have problems with the base compressing but the shaft flex's a lot so the head pop's in with a lot of force kind of like a punch. :bugeyed: That right boy, girls and all u gender fluid people out there whenever u take a Stan he punches u right in the gut and its amazing :laugh:

even the medium stan PUNCHES when he pops in lol, can't imagine the xl ><
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:32 pm

I have never heard of an anus tightening operation. Do you know what it's called? :mystery:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:43 pm

goldlion wrote:
KnotyDes wrote: even the medium stan PUNCHES when he pops in lol, can't imagine the xl ><

the first time i got him in was very surprising and unique sensation and believe me I'm still surprised that i can take xl stan.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Sorry to resurrect this thread :D

I recently went on a spree and bought some XL toys: Axel 3, Sleipner 5/8 + suction cup, Egg Plug 3, Glyph 5, Crackers x2 one in 3; 2nd in 5 + Suction cup, among other XL BD toys that aren't in the extreme range but I'm glad I came across this thread for some helpful tips. I didn't know the clear cum lube wasn't as slippery! I also think it's important to talk about lower GI health and the dangers that go along with Anal play as well as things to enhance the play!
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:18 am

Well I've bought the Nova in XL medium and got it yesterday. I was able to insert it until the knot, now my questions is how often should I train to get over the knot? I don't feel sore or anything after, but I only have like 4 Months of experience with anal Toys. When I read the forum I realized that many people have years to get there.
I'm always very careful when it comes to going larger or doing something new, do you have any additional tips for me? It's less about actually doing it, more about what not to do.
xABSOLUTExZER0x wrote: If you ever overstretch or tear, let alone use these toys often, ALWAYS take breaks, at least 1-3 days or more, depending on how bad it is.
I've started to do anal stuff every 2 days, some weeks even daily. Is that too much?

Thank you for any advise. And Toy suggestions (I only own that nova form BD and want to get another one, but don't really know which one yet.)
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Hephaistos wrote:Well I've bought the Nova in XL medium and got it yesterday. I was able to insert it until the knot, now my questions is how often should I train to get over the knot? I don't feel sore or anything after, but I only have like 4 Months of experience with anal Toys. When I read the forum I realized that many people have years to get there.
I'm always very careful when it comes to going larger or doing something new, do you have any additional tips for me? It's less about actually doing it, more about what not to do.
xABSOLUTExZER0x wrote: If you ever overstretch or tear, let alone use these toys often, ALWAYS take breaks, at least 1-3 days or more, depending on how bad it is.
I've started to do anal stuff every 2 days, some weeks even daily. Is that too much?

Thank you for any advise. And Toy suggestions (I only own that nova form BD and want to get another one, but don't really know which one yet.)

this thread was originally posted a few years ago and the OP has most likely gone away.

I stumbled across this a few years ago while is was training and it helped me greatly and i generally link this.

now onto advice as long as you can safely use a toy i dont see an issue with training often. thats what i did. i had a set of three, three bump dildos/plugs that were my daily trainers. after about a month of just showering with these things plugged. i could take the largest one which was 10" by 3.5" with relative ease.

the nice thing about BD toys is that silicone is way more forgiving than the horrible rubber toys i trained with. so ya got that going for you.

now for toy recommendation. it would probably be useful to have something of decent size (thinner than Nova's knot) that is reasonable tapered and long to "warm up" with first then move on to the bigger toys. Ika, tail and Clayton fit this category

a great girth training toy and great toy overall is Xar. its well tapered, thick and feels amazing.

btw 4 months and you have work your way upto XL, congrats. you must have been training very often.

hope this helps. feel free to ask me questions. I have plenty if experience with most of BDs XL inventory as well as a few other sites.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
wizerdwolf

Postby wizerdwolf » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:52 pm

I s'pose this thread has already been necroed, and it seems relevant, so I'll ask this here.

How can I get to being able to take my XL Chance deeper? Its the longest toy I own and with the largest shaft girth (the Winston's Tail is thicker at the base, Rex and Wuffamute have knots that make them thicker). Currently, I can take it maybe roughly 5" deep.

I've been using anal toys for about 6 years, but have been fingering for much longer. I've been really really struggling with depth though, where I was only able to knot my M David after almost 5 years of ownership. I can knot my L Rex as well though, and can take this cheap 18" double ended dildo about 12 or so inches deep, though it's only got 1.5" diameter.
Grigori

Postby Grigori » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:40 am

wizerdwolf wrote:I s'pose this thread has already been necroed, and it seems relevant, so I'll ask this here.

How can I get to being able to take my XL Chance deeper? :words: .

:words: I can knot my L Rex as well though, and can take this cheap 18" double ended dildo about 12 or so inches deep, though it's only got 1.5" diameter.

You seem to be in the right path, but need something in between the Rex 6.25" head and Chance 8.75" (assuming unflared), a Chance in large or a Tyson XL might help, also soft might help bend around the curves. The rest is patience and training, being extra careful at those depts too.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:53 pm

wizerdwolf wrote: :words: .

I second grigori. Getting something between sizes is a must for depth play. My trainers from BD were clayton and roland.

If you want dedicated trainers check out SquarPeg toys. My fav of theirs is slink.

Another site with some possible trainers might be siliconnozzle.com they have long colon cleaners that come in various lengths, thicknesses and are tapered. you can order with or without a bore. They also are a fantastic resource for most of your cleaning need I recommend checking them out
My collection
► Show Spoiler
wizerdwolf

Postby wizerdwolf » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:24 am

Grigori wrote:You seem to be in the right path... a Chance in large or a Tyson XL might help, also soft might help bend around the curves. The rest is patience and training...

Thanks for the input! I have considered getting an XL Tyson, but haven't yet due to a tight budget. Tried to get one on Black Friday, but... yeah. My XL Chance is unflared and is in soft, and if I were to eventually get a Tyson, it would also be in soft. Thanks for the encouragement!
wizerdwolf

Postby wizerdwolf » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:26 am

KnotyDes wrote:...If you want dedicated trainers check out SquarPeg toys. My fav of theirs is slink.

Another site with some possible trainers might be siliconnozzle.com... They also are a fantastic resource for most of your cleaning need I recommend checking them out

The slink definitely looks like it would be an attractive depth training option, but unfortunately it is well outside of my budget. I had looked at those in the past thanks to the people in the chats I'm in on Telegram.
I don't recall if I had heard of that other site or not, but may take a look later. Thus far I'm using a shower enema for cleaning out and it seems to work well for me.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:54 am

wizerdwolf wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:...If you want dedicated trainers check out SquarPeg toys. My fav of theirs is slink.

Another site with some possible trainers might be siliconnozzle.com... They also are a fantastic resource for most of your cleaning need I recommend checking them out

The slink definitely looks like it would be an attractive depth training option, but unfortunately it is well outside of my budget. I had looked at those in the past thanks to the people in the chats I'm in on Telegram.
I don't recall if I had heard of that other site or not, but may take a look later. Thus far I'm using a shower enema for cleaning out and it seems to work well for me.

that is sadly the issue with Squarepeg, they tend to be a bit pricey. I when big and picked up a 3xl slink after about three years of eyeing one. i kinda wish i picked it up earlier in my depth play career, it would have made training a lot easier, i feel. the depth probe's are less expensive, which i have read is a great help from a few other members.

Colon tubes i the catagory for longer options for https://www.siliconenozzles.com/Colon-E ... bes_c7.htm
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”