Bad dragon and bathing

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
ColorfulHoovedNights
◈Female[Fauna](Brown)

Bad dragon and bathing

Postby ColorfulHoovedNights » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:28 am

I just wanted to ask if you guys do anything interesting in the bath with your bd toys? :nerdy:

You lot are much more creative :unamused:
Image Always in my sights, not to shoot but to enjoyImage
Fur AffinityDeviant ArtWeasylCharacters
___Top 3 Owned Favorites___

Sleipnir SmallSnow LeopardNova Medium
badkitty76

Re: Bad dragon and bathing

Postby badkitty76 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:07 am

I often bring my toys into the bath with me. Usually for a grinding session while i just sit and relax in the hot water. I don't know that that is very creative, but hey, its fun. Sometimes i will use another toy orally while this is happening, just to further immerse myself in the experience.

I dont yet have any toys with suction cups, so as far as a shower goes, i am pretty limited :crying: Looking to solve that "problem" soon.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 am

Pft, sometimes I bring one or two in the shower with me just to give them a bath and wash off any lint or dust that might have collected over them in their drawer :P
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:24 am

I sometimes bring my guardian or a cum tube toy with me in the bath, mostly for cleaning and "soft" oral xD, mostly for cleaning though. now in showers it's a different story- TRY ALL THE TOYS
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:46 am

My last two sessions were in the bath. I was going to post in the sessions lounge but never got around to it. I've bought a bunch of BD toys in the past few months, and a lot of them were still waiting for me to try them for the first time. So I filled my (fabulously deep and oversized) bathtub and threw all my BD toys in the water to warm them up. Used my Chico to do a quick cleanout while the tub was filling.

I used coconut oil for lube, because less of it washes off than water-based lubes. That stuff at room temp is pretty hard, so I was breaking off small chunks and shoving them up my ass in addition to rubbing it on the toys, and that seemed to help a lot. Started with the smaller toys, working my way up to some more challenging ones. I did a little vaginal stuff but mainly I was in the mood for butt stuff.

Floating on my back in the water while thrusting was awesome, as was sticking suction cupped toys to the bottom of the tub and riding them. I ended up spending a couple hours in there, just floating around and trying different things. This was a couple weeks ago, and I don't know why I haven't done it since. It all felt so nice!
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:01 pm

I've suctioned a toy to the edge of the tub and ridden it, used them while in the shower and I've done oral on one stuck to the edge of the tub while riding another on the floor. So far, the latter is the most fun.
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Walrider

Postby Walrider » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:01 pm

I don't know why, but I love bringing a toy with me into the shower and I just set it there and clean it off and look at it while I go about my shower. I don't use them in the shower because my shower is really small and I don't have enough room to move while toying, so I can't wait until I actually have a bath to myself when I move out. :eyeroll:
Collection:
Winston | Small | 5 | In-stock flop | Frankenpour
Winston | Large | 2 | Secondhand trade | Cherry Cordial
Chance | Small | 8 | Secondhand | Olympic Ring colors
Chance flared | Medium | 5 | In-stock | Turquoise
Giraffe tongue | Small | Hard | Super surprise| Banana split
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Not really, no. The only time I really ever take them into the shower, is when I have been using my really big ones that won't fit into the sink, and I have to take them into the shower in order to clean. Besides... shower floor + lube = an accident waiting to happen. I've heard of said accidents from forum members. I don't have a tub so I can't comment on use in one, but I probably wouldn't.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Walrider wrote:I don't know why, but I love bringing a toy with me into the shower and I just set it there and clean it off and look at it while I go about my shower. I don't use them in the shower because my shower is really small and I don't have enough room to move while toying, so I can't wait until I actually have a bath to myself when I move out. :eyeroll:

Same!
I love stroking them when they are all soapy too!

And oh man, shooting water out of cumtube toys as far as you can is REALLy fun!
I want to hook a larger syringe or some sort of watergun mechanic to them and have a watergun fight XD

I think I know what I'm doing on my birthday >:3
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:57 pm

The only thing I do with my toys in the bathroom is washing them x) I don't like water + toy activity because water dries up my ladybits so much and I like to go on all fours and/or sit on the toys so the hard shower floor is most certainly not something that gets me in the mood.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Walrider

Postby Walrider » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Walrider wrote:I don't know why, but I love bringing a toy with me into the shower and I just set it there and clean it off and look at it while I go about my shower. I don't use them in the shower because my shower is really small and I don't have enough room to move while toying, so I can't wait until I actually have a bath to myself when I move out. :eyeroll:

Same!

I want to hook a larger syringe or some sort of watergun mechanic to them and have a watergun fight XD

That comes to a question I have for this forum- can shampoo or conditioner potentially harm silicone? I try not to touch my toys when I'm washing my hair because I don't know if there's anything harmful in shampoo/conditioner or any types of face wash I use. I don't wanna take a chance of any chemicals hurting my toys ;_; I doubt it'd hurt any but I'm still curious.

I miss having a cumtube toy for that reason. While cleaning out my old Apollo's cumtube I accidentally pushed on the syringe too much and water splattered alllll over the bathroom ceiling, mirror, and sink.
:laugh:
Collection:
Winston | Small | 5 | In-stock flop | Frankenpour
Winston | Large | 2 | Secondhand trade | Cherry Cordial
Chance | Small | 8 | Secondhand | Olympic Ring colors
Chance flared | Medium | 5 | In-stock | Turquoise
Giraffe tongue | Small | Hard | Super surprise| Banana split
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:04 pm

Walrider wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:

Same!

That comes to a question I have for this forum- can shampoo or conditioner potentially harm silicone? I try not to touch my toys when I'm washing my hair because I don't know if there's anything harmful in shampoo/conditioner or any types of face wash I use. I don't wanna take a chance of any chemicals hurting my toys ;_; I doubt it'd hurt any but I'm still curious.

I miss having a cumtube toy for that reason. While cleaning out my old Apollo's cumtube I accidentally pushed on the syringe too much and water splattered alllll over the bathroom ceiling, mirror, and sink.
:laugh:

I wouldn't THINK so, since it's probably not much different than hand soap, and a lot of people use that to clean their toys.
But my grandma drug home some sample shampoo her barber gave her, and in big bold letters it said "NO PARABENS!"
And I was like " :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: Shampoo has that shit?"
I know that's one of the things that make shitty sex toys so shitty, so that might be something to think about.

but really if you're just washing your hair or something, as long as you rinse it off I can't see it doing any harm?
I used a couple harsh chemicals on my white toy to get a stain out, and it didn't do anything to the toy, yet when I left it on my sample piece overnight it fucked it up pretty bad.

and yup! I forgot which toy, but one of my smaller CT toys can reach the ceiling with their spray XD
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:13 pm

I take my toys into the bath with me all the time! I never go in without my trusty bath buddies! :stick:
I don't do much exciting with them, just stick the SC'ed ones to the wall and ping 'em every now and then, and the others I just poke out of the water whilst pretending it's my penis. This one time, I went a bit overboard with squirting water out of Crash's CT and got water all over the ceiling, which dripped on me for the rest of my bath. :P
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Can't really do much in the tub, because the water washes away the lube. I just bring them in for cleaning them + myself after a good toying session. -boring-
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:09 pm

Funny I should notice this thread shortly after I had the best toy time thus far in the shower. Actually, this was about 2 hours ago but I can still feel this heady post orgasmic feeling and I didn't even cum. I cleaned myself out and cleaned off my medium 5 Nox. I also took a few quick pics to finally post in the Show Me thread. I got in the shower with him, lubed up with my dwindling supply of Boy Butter (have some BD cumlube on the way with my customs, so excited to try it!), and slowly went about working him in. It's been a couple weeks since I last tried him and he's pretty big for me, quite a challenge. After a while, I started to get really worked up and a bit impatient so I started to quickly and somewhat forcefully thrust him in and out of my tailhole. At some point I realized each thrust was in to the hilt. That was my signal to mercilessly pound myself into ecstasy. It felt so f-ing good. It was the feeling of cumming but never cumming (I know that makes no sense). I didn't want to stop. I just wanted more. But alas, I couldn't very well spend all evening in the shower. Questions might arise.
So, you put it in, and then work it a little bit.
-Bob Ross
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:12 pm

I do the same thing. Sometimes I don't even use them after. All I do is clean them.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Dakaath

Postby Dakaath » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Not yet, but I'm looking forward to trying out the master shower in my new house come August.
It's a shower with a bench in it! That of course had nothing at all to do with my new obsessive watching of the adoptionsfor suction cup toys.... :smilenox:

That said, my current shower is a tad too small, though I did try. Had to cut it short to save hot water, and the cold air hitting my skin afterwards killed it for me.
Toy Collection (And all in One Month) Sorry, no colors for me
► Show Spoiler
Ivaruk

Postby Ivaruk » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:04 am

I don't use them much During a shower. I run out of hot water :smilenox: but suction cups are a requirement for my toys now since I got my Rex with one. I stick em to my shower wall and push into em. So good. Plus when I bust I can just let it out into the tub. Now that I think about it I don't use my dicks outside my bathroom much
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 am

I usually just bathe them and sometimes rub up against them. I discovered my large 5 Tentacle is so fun to rub up against while taking a bath. I really like washing toys. Sometimes that along gets me in the mood. Even if I wasn't before :smile:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Ivaruk

Postby Ivaruk » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:27 am

Haha just realized. All you guys and gals enjoying washing your toys...I believe that falls under the consideration of something called cock worship :widesmile: paying homage to the silicone pillar...I think Hinduism has a lot of penis-esque pillars they use in some of their services. They pour milk and honey on them and such. It's not much different now that I think about it xD I'd be fine if someone wanted to wash me down in such a way

Return to “Sharing Experiences”