Bad dragon and bathing

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
WhiteBunnie

Re: Bad dragon and bathing

Postby WhiteBunnie » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:04 am

Ill sometimes bring my toy into the bath with me. Ill sit down and can get a good position usually. Makes for a fun bath time :smilenox: :
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:39 am

I found that when I used my small tentacle for the first time it felt far more delightful than in bed. Such a shame about the angle...I don't bother using it most of the time.
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:51 am

]
Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Walrider wrote:That comes to a question I have for this forum- can shampoo or conditioner potentially harm silicone? I try not to touch my toys when I'm washing my hair because I don't know if there's anything harmful in shampoo/conditioner or any types of face wash I use. I don't wanna take a chance of any chemicals hurting my toys ;_; I doubt it'd hurt any but I'm still curious.

I miss having a cumtube toy for that reason. While cleaning out my old Apollo's cumtube I accidentally pushed on the syringe too much and water splattered alllll over the bathroom ceiling, mirror, and sink.
:laugh:

I wouldn't THINK so, since it's probably not much different than hand soap, and a lot of people use that to clean their toys.
But my grandma drug home some sample shampoo her barber gave her, and in big bold letters it said "NO PARABENS!"
And I was like " :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: Shampoo has that shit?"
I know that's one of the things that make shitty sex toys so shitty, so that might be something to think about.

but really if you're just washing your hair or something, as long as you rinse it off I can't see it doing any harm?
I used a couple harsh chemicals on my white toy to get a stain out, and it didn't do anything to the toy, yet when I left it on my sample piece overnight it fucked it up pretty bad.

and yup! I forgot which toy, but one of my smaller CT toys can reach the ceiling with their spray XD

Actually, silicones are a really common ingredient in shampoos and conditioners so you might want to check beforehand if your particular kind has them or not. I'm not 100% sure if it's enough to cause a reaction to the toys or not but better safe than sorry?

As for me I have zero interest in toying in the shower. Besides being wet and cold I'd probably trip and fall as soon as I tried! Might give it a chance when I have a bathtub though :smilenox:
Esuna

Postby Esuna » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:15 pm

I wouldn't even try. I lose track of time and generally take 45 minutes in the shower. Imagine if toying were added to it? Besides, I would worry about the slip risk too if any lube or oil was being used. Honestly, no adhesive thingies were ever added to the tub in the bathroom my brothers and I use. So if it's clean, it is slippery when wet, and that scares me. There have been times when my feet would slip a few inches before stopping. :surprised: Luckily I have never fallen yet, but when I get in or do any turning around, I grab the bar that used to have the sliding doors just in case any slippage happens.
Aether

Postby Aether » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 pm

I toy almost exclusively in the shower and wash my toys there too. The room is secure, the shower itself is calming, warm and good at covering up noises. Plus it's super easy to clean up. The only downside is that the water-based lube does tend to wash away fast. I minimize lube loss by diverting the showerhead so it's not directly on me but it's not perfect.

I'd like to do a bit more toying elsewhere but I've never been in a living situation where I could do so comfortably. I feel like I'm really missing out on a bunch of positions. Not much to do in my tub. It's really small. :doh:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”