In-Hand Toy Pics (Pic Heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Goliogon

Re: In-Hand Toy Pics (Pic Heavy)

Postby Goliogon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:31 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:This is amazingly helpful. I love this thread.

Thanks, I'm glad you like the idea! :stick:

Well crap. I just spent about an hour trying to get some photos transferred from my Nexus to my computer, with the computer repeatedly malfunctioning when I connect the Nexus and the few times I manage to get the computer to accept it, the Nexus crashing as soon as I try transferring the pictures.
LIFE IS PAIN! :crying:
(Singing Weird Al's song 'First World Problems' the whole time.)

Oh well lol. Managed to get it working eventually, even if I did have to do a factory reset on the Nexus, so here are the long awaited new additions to this thread:

Women's Medium/ 7 size hands!

Small Echo

Really glad I got this guy (and in firm), he's fantastically shaped and his balls are wonderful! He's a great middle ground, I think; just the right length and girth for thrusting with a lovely bulge in his shaft. Not too challenging, but I love him all the same. :misc2:
► Show Spoiler

Mini Crackers

This guy is cute, but considering the small size, he's loads of fun! Has a nice bulge in the shaft, and his 'bumps' on the base make for great clit stimulation, too! Good as a warmup toy or for those times when you're not feeling like taking on a challenge.
► Show Spoiler

Mountain Drake

I've gotta admit, this guy doesn't get on too well with my anatomy. His knot is humongous (at least to my eyes), and he's ultimately a very intricate plug. Tried thrusting with this toy... that was a total 'no-go'. :unamused:
Very pretty, though!
► Show Spoiler
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Oh? *confused* I've only ever shown my hand holding 3 toys, two of them about a year ago.

I was more talking about how big some smalls and some mediums are for me where here you are with the giant ass toys XD
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Oh? *confused* I've only ever shown my hand holding 3 toys, two of them about a year ago.

I was more talking about how big some smalls and some mediums are for me where here you are with the giant ass toys XD

Ah, OK! Other people here, though, use larger than me! I know a couple of ladies on the forums have XL Noxes, large Scorns and Flints, and still want bigger. Someone was talking about an XL Stan for his wife, because the large was too small. That... is astounding.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
AbhorredAbsence

Postby AbhorredAbsence » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:04 pm

Goliogon wrote:Image

I'm just curious as to how this works, my length is 7.5" but perimeter is 7". :psyduck:

Damn my skellington hands. I honestly have never found gloves that fit. >.>

What size would I be?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:09 pm

AbhorredAbsence wrote:

I'm just curious as to how this works, my length is 7.5" but perimeter is 7". :psyduck:

What size would I be?

I was curious about this, too, and am not even sure I measured correctly. My length is 7", but my perimetre... is 4". I can't fit a medium glove, so I just said I'm a large.
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Ah, OK! Other people here, though, use larger than me! I know a couple of ladies on the forums have XL Noxes, large Scorns and Flints, and still want bigger. Someone was talking about an XL Stan for his wife, because the large was too small. That... is astounding.

Oh my... :bugeyed:
...And here I am, thinking that the Small Stan is too big! :laugh:

I sold my Stan recently 'cause he was waaay too much for me (especially for my first toy, jeez) but the current owners seem to love him, so I'm glad he's finally getting some attention!

An old pic (first thing I posted on the forums) so not great quality, but here's my old Small Stan:

Man, lemme tell 'ya, that was one hell of a shock takin' that giant hunk of silicone outta the box! I've since started looking more at measurements and comparison pics, as well as refraining from impulse buying. I bought Stan simply by the thought of 'he looks cool', and I was desperate for my first toy toy. I put a lot more thought into which toys I buy nowadays, though!

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
AbhorredAbsence wrote:

What size would I be?

I was curious about this, too, and am not even sure I measured correctly. My length is 7", but my perimetre... is 4". I can't fit a medium glove, so I just said I'm a large.

The chart's more of a general guide, since hand sizes vary, so I figured some sort of estimation helps. I went on length more than perimeter, for the overall size, but my hand size seems to fit womens medium/ 7 almost perfectly anyway. It was the only thing I could think of to make this thread useful TBH, and I'd really love to see more in-hand toy pics.
:mystery:
Last edited by Goliogon on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Ah, OK! Other people here, though, use larger than me! I know a couple of ladies on the forums have XL Noxes, large Scorns and Flints, and still want bigger. Someone was talking about an XL Stan for his wife, because the large was too small. That... is astounding.

I know :stick: (one of my friends has an XL crackers)
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Ah, OK! Other people here, though, use larger than me! I know a couple of ladies on the forums have XL Noxes, large Scorns and Flints, and still want bigger. Someone was talking about an XL Stan for his wife, because the large was too small. That... is astounding.

I know :stick: (one of my friends has an XL crackers)

You know a vagina owner who can take an XL Crackers? That is insane! One of those "I'd have to see it to believe it" things.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:You know a vagina owner who can take an XL Crackers? That is insane! One of those "I'd have to see it to believe it" things.

And to boot she is basically a twig so... :mystery:
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:46 am

I took another 5 pics this morning...

XL Ultimate Fantasy, Meng, L Terra, M Scorn and L Apollo.

My hand is a size 8 or perhaps a hair bigger than that?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:51 am

Elli wrote:I took another 5 pics this morning...

XL Ultimate Fantasy, Meng, L Terra, M Scorn and L Apollo.

My hand is a size 8 or perhaps a hair bigger than that?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

HO-HO-HOLY SHIT I need me an XL ultimate fantasy for...reasons ._.'

Also Meng always surprises me with how big he is. I imagine him being like, half that size.
These are all super helpful for me as it helps me visualize about how big something is. dunno why, but it's easier despite the differences in hands than it would be for a soda can or bottle of lube.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:12 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Elli wrote: :words:

HO-HO-HOLY SHIT I need me an XL ultimate fantasy for...reasons ._.'

Also Meng always surprises me with how big he is. I imagine him being like, half that size.
These are all super helpful for me as it helps me visualize about how big something is. dunno why, but it's easier despite the differences in hands than it would be for a soda can or bottle of lube.

I definitely recommend the UF, it's one of my most used toys! The only small niggle I have with it is that for some reason it feels just a little bit better turned so that the balls are "up" when used vaginally which is a bit inconvenient :laugh:

Yeah, Meng's size surprised me too. I thought it'd be way too small, though exceptionally cute, but it's actually really nice?

Glad the photos are helpful to you! I like the idea myself and I'm also using this as an excuse to show off part of my collection without having to be too picky about colour accuracy and such :stick:
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:06 am

Sorry for the double post but apparently I have nothing better to do with my time today?

My hands are still a size 8 or a teeny tiny bit bigger than that.

M Stan, L Xar, M Xar, L Scorn, XL Nox and M Crackers :smilenox:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:08 am

Elli wrote:Sorry for the double post but apparently I have nothing better to do with my time today?

My hands are still a size 8 or a teeny tiny bit bigger than that.

M Stan, L Xar, M Xar, L Scorn, XL Nox and M Crackers :smilenox:

Aah! That Med Xar and Crackers! :bugeyed:
Man, in-hand pics are a joy to see; those toys look deliciously filling!

► Show Spoiler
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:21 am

Aaaand after this I shall be unable to spam you any further! :blush:

My hands are just the tiniest bit bigger than a size 8.

M Nova, L Rex, M Kelvin, M Water Horse, S Stan, XL Crash and XL Trent.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:48 am

Could I please request an in-hand pic of a Mini Bumblehooves with a size 7 (womens medium, mens small) hand, if possible (other hand size would also be fine)?
Would greatly appreciate it, since my partner's interested in trying one as his first toy and this would give him the best idea of size!
:smilenox:
Last edited by Goliogon on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

► Show Spoiler
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:24 am

Xl bubblehoof
IMG_20160210_112408.jpg
Ain't no rest for da wicked.......
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:11 pm

Your large Xar looks just like my medium one, maybe a touch lighter on colour. I also really want a large Xar and Apollo, now, too.
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Your large Xar looks just like my medium one, maybe a touch lighter on colour. I also really want a large Xar and Apollo, now, too.

Most of the photos I took for this thread show the true colours fairly well but they're a little washed-out. It was nice not to have to fuss too much since the important part was how the toys looked held in a hand after all.

Yeah, I saw your Kelvin too. I think there's quite a few of us with multiple toys in Opal now :widesmile:

I do love my L Xar and recommend it but even now I still feel sore at Apollo's soft firmness /o\
chris19802

Postby chris19802 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:30 am

Goliogon wrote:
I sold my Stan recently 'cause he was waaay too much for me (especially for my first toy, jeez) but the current owners seem to love him, so I'm glad he's finally getting some attention!

He's still getting plenty of attention :-) Probably my wife's favourite out of the three toys we bought recently.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”