In-Hand Toy Pics (Pic Heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Fae Fantase

Re: In-Hand Toy Pics (Pic Heavy)

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Matcha wrote:Could I request a picture of someone holding a Bruce?
Specifically, a picture with your hand around one shaft, and another picture with the shafts pushed together and fingers around them both. I'm trying to gauge how big around the two are together, so if you could do it in a way so that I can see if your fingers can get all the way around it, that'd be great~! :misc2: :widesmile:

How's your echo you like him? I'm personally.feeling some major discomfort atm sniff stupid endometriosis I hate it it feels like my side is splitting and it hurts I hate this, it can make toying painful at times

If you don't mind me interjecting. Have you tried using Echo facing both ways? I tried riding my small 5 Echo. It just didn't work out without plenty of pain with the texture facing toward me. Something about that bulge facing that direction. Had no problem with the texture facing away from me :mystery:. I also find sometimes I need to try a toy more than once and try it both for riding and thrusting to decide how much I like it.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:44 am

this forum amuses me greatly, just because i am the total opposite of most of the posters. mens XL btw
My collection
► Show Spoiler
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm about a 6 and a half to 7 (so right around small/medium) Womens.

Here's some hilarious shots of some of the toys in my collection...

Mini Cave Bear

Small Mechanical Animal 1.5

Small Flint

Medium Clayton
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Thank you for this thread and to all who have participated in it. I love being able to see in hand toy pictures, it helps so much more to me than seeing them compared to a soda can.

I am not sure why people have said Frisky Beast's toys are ridiculously tiny, that one in "mini" looks about average human circumference and possibly length as well, and I am sure the sizes go up from there like with Bad Dragon.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:46 pm

I'm a woman's small. Few pics. Have a couple more things in bags that I may open, and a couple more on the way.... So I might add more pics later.

Apologies for the not great quality on a few of these! Bad lighting, and shitty camera. :(

Small Pretzal
s_pret.jpg

Small Nox
s_nox.jpg

Medium Nox
m_nox.jpg

Small Echo
s_echo.jpg

Medium Nocturne
m_nocturne.jpg
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Zaphora wrote:

Omg what color is that clayton I must have one like it :)

It was a custom! :'D

I might be able to find the hex codes for you... It was saved on my old laptop but I think I posted it here on the forums somewhere..
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:26 pm

According to the size chart I am a medium.

bad dragon
► Show Spoiler

Non BD

frisky beast
► Show Spoiler

tails and portholes
► Show Spoiler

damn average
► Show Spoiler

a krows nest
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Half Note wrote:According to the size chart I am a medium.
:words:

Mini Poseidon's so cute and tiny!
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:35 pm

I will have to contribute soon! I'm leaving a post so I can track this thread! :smilenox:
nevan

Postby nevan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:07 pm

I have size 6 small female hands (almost x-small tbh). I'm gonna do a new post with the new arrivals instead of adding to my other post.

FB Mini Cryo

FB Small Drone

EE Small Wraith
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:58 am

nevan wrote:I have size 6 small female hands (almost x-small tbh). I'm gonna do a new post with the new arrivals instead of adding to my other post.

FB Mini Cryo

FB Small Drone

EE Small Wraith

Oh my~ The Drone is much heaftier than I originally thought just from the measurements... :excited:
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:30 am

L Stan and L Flint!

My hand is just a tiny bit larger than a size 8...

image.jpg

image.jpg
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Elli wrote:L Stan and L Flint!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh...my! Can you actually fit that Flint, vaginally? If so, may I ask how you trained up for it?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:51 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Oh...my! Can you actually fit that Flint, vaginally? If so, may I ask how you trained up for it?

I haven't had a chance to try yet, unfortunately this batch of toys arrived at the same time my period did, but I can fit a soft L Scorn and a medium firm XL Nox so I certainly hope I'll be able to! It does look a little wider than the others (I haven't checked with a tape measure) so that'll be interesting...

I think I'm one of those people who simply have an easy time of it? I know that there are those who struggle around 8" or 9" circumference (maybe smaller too?) and have to train to get past that point but aside from having really long and fairly regular toying sessions I didn't do anything special.

The first toy that took me more than once to manage was the Nox and I think that it took three, maybe four, times to take as much as is possible of the length? Now had I started with that one I obviously would have hurt myself but... Idk, I'd used smaller toys previously but up to M Flint was just easy and then due to a lack of suitable toys came Nox.

Sorry! I know that's not particularly helpful.

It's not like I honestly mind but it does sound like fun to get a toy that's a challenge and train to take it! I've done that with anal and I have no idea why vaginal is different. Tbh I thought that'd be harder and were somewhat looking forward to it :psyduck:
MoonMoonKitty

Postby MoonMoonKitty » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:24 am

Elli wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I haven't had a chance to try yet, unfortunately this batch of toys arrived at the same time my period did, but I can fit a soft L Scorn and a medium firm XL Nox so I certainly hope I'll be able to! It does look a little wider than the others (I haven't checked with a tape measure) so that'll be interesting...

I think I'm one of those people who simply have an easy time of it? I know that there are those who struggle around 8" or 9" circumference (maybe smaller too?) and have to train to get past that point but aside from having really long and fairly regular toying sessions I didn't do anything special.

The first toy that took me more than once to manage was the Nox and I think that it took three, maybe four, times to take as much as is possible of the length? Now had I started with that one I obviously would have hurt myself but... Idk, I'd used smaller toys previously but up to M Flint was just easy and then due to a lack of suitable toys came Nox.

Sorry! I know that's not particularly helpful.

It's not like I honestly mind but it does sound like fun to get a toy that's a challenge and train to take it! I've done that with anal and I have no idea why vaginal is different. Tbh I thought that'd be harder and were somewhat looking forward to it :psyduck:

Out of curiosity, have you been able to fit your Stan? Mine is only a medium, and the girth isn't a problem but for the life of me I can't push him past his curve. I know i've taken other toys deeper before, but something about Stan's proportion makes it difficult to push him all the way in. I've read that others have had difficulty with his curve vaginally in medium size, so I'm curious if he is presenting the same problem in large?
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 pm

MoonMoonKitty wrote:
Elli wrote: :words:

Out of curiosity, have you been able to fit your Stan? Mine is only a medium, and the girth isn't a problem but for the life of me I can't push him past his curve. I know i've taken other toys deeper before, but something about Stan's proportion makes it difficult to push him all the way in. I've read that others have had difficulty with his curve vaginally in medium size, so I'm curious if he is presenting the same problem in large?

Yeah, no. I haven't had the time to try yet and I think it might also be too long? Either way I'll be very surprised if I make it past the curve.

I've got Stan in 3 sizes now and the only one that I've been able to fit past the curve is the small and never consistently or without what amounts to acrobatics of some sort. It's a weird design? I think Arumaeruma managed to make use of all of M Stan vaginally so it is possible. For some maybe but I don't know exactly how? :mystery:

I should, perhaps, go back and edit my last post (though I suppose it counts putting it here too) because I completely forgot about Stan. I couldn't manage those the first time and/or possibly never will... Not entirely. I do love that model for some unfathomable reason but after the baffling failure that was the small I honestly weren't really expecting to be able to use them fully?

It's a little odd but I find it a bit reassuring to hear of others that have problems with Stan. I'm sorry for your sake of course but it's also nice to know that it's not just my anatomy that's off and that it actually is a design flaw of some sort...
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Yeah, that's my biggest concern with the L Flint: the diametre. That is almost more of a factor than circumference. The large Flint is so, so sexy, but I think my body would protest, violently, if I tried to put a large Flint, near it. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:47 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Yeah, that's my biggest concern with the L Flint: the diametre. That is almost more of a factor than circumference. The large Flint is so, so sexy, but I think my body would protest, violently, if I tried to put a large Flint, near it. XD

No way to know for sure unless you try? It really is a sexy toy so it could be worth it for...reasons...even if your mind is more willing than your body is capable :smile:

I'm not expecting a problem but I did get mine in soft so if that tiny bit of extra width is where my body goes nope that should help. I could always turn it in different directions if necessary too.

Anyway, I hope to give it a go sometime this weekend so I'll find out one way or the other then!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Elli wrote:No way to know for sure unless you try? It really is a sexy toy so it could be worth it for...reasons...even if your mind is more willing than your body is capable :smile:

I'm not expecting a problem but I did get mine in soft so if that tiny bit of extra width is where my body goes nope that should help. I could always turn it in different directions if necessary too.

Anyway, I hope to give it a go sometime this weekend so I'll find out one way or the other then!

Well, I still can't even take a large Crackers, and large Flint is way bigger. Until I can take that Crackers, I won't even try for a large Flint; I'd likely rip myself a new one. Literally! :widesmile:
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:02 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Elli wrote: :words:

Well, I still can't even take a large Crackers, and large Flint is way bigger. Until I can take that Crackers, I won't even try for a large Flint; I'd likely rip myself a new one. Literally! :widesmile:

Well, if you're being all sensible and stuff... :laugh:

Best of luck with that Crackers btw! I love my M and would like to get a L but the printer texture. Ugh, if I find a really gorgeous one in adoptions I'll probably cave but I feel less than confident about if I'd enjoy it or not.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”