Do you have surprising go-to-toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Shadow hound

Do you have surprising go-to-toys?

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:56 am

I was wondering if others have this same mystery going on.

I have a lot of toys I really love and somehow my go-to-toy is my medium Trent. It's not my favourite but it's just so easy to use. I don't in fact even like the lower shaft because it's too smooth to feel anything with it. Still. I often find myself using him.

Why? I don't know. Maybe cause it's easy xD
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Umbral

Re: Do you have surprising go-to-toys?

Postby Umbral » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Yes! My surprising toy is my Small Sleip. I was only sort of interested in Sleipnir because horse dongles don't really appeal to me, but then I got him and it was like WOW. He is also my softest toy so I spend a lot of time just squishing him.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:50 pm

I've been finding myself reaching for Echo a lot more than I anticipated. I knew I would like him but damn, he does a lot for me. Last night I got him out to warm up and ended up finishing with him because I got so into it.

My other toy I always go to, which isn't really surprising since I really like him, would be my medium flint. If I have trouble finishing I always pull him out.
Tovah

Postby Tovah » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:37 am

I'm really still very much a 'I need my Nox now!' person, but I've ordered some gorgeous new babies to add to the collection which should give me some new 'reach for's. A Garnet/Pot O'Gold custom split tongue and an Opal Royal Dragon which is in the post coming to me. And an Echo custom (winter wonderland with spooky seconds) in a second order that's waiting in line (with a crackers lil vibe).
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:18 am

Medium Scorn, maybe? I mean, I do like it so I don't know how surprising it really is, but it's become something of my go-to toy for warmup despite the fact that I have plenty of other options.

Tbh, I think the fact that it's fairly compact and sits nicely at my sink without taking up a lot of space after I wash it plays a part? :laugh:
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Small Crash.

He's the smallest toy I own, and not my favorite (though he is higher on my list) but also has become my most used.

Most likely because he's just so easy to pop in and play. I don't usually like warming up.
schizoidal

Postby schizoidal » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:28 pm

My L Rex; I pretty much use every single toying session even just for warming up or whatever. I don't even always bother trying to knot him, quite often I just grind on the top of the knot xD

I found this surprising because I originally only got him just because I really wanted one of the lightsaber colours and it was the only toy in the adoptions that was vaguely interesting to me :P
Wishlist:
So many...

For sale:
viewtopic.php?f=134&t=51185
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:26 pm

I always thought my Ridgeback would be my immediate go-to, always. As much as I love him, I find myself almost always reaching for my medium Crackers, even back when he was painful to use. Something about the shape and the feeling... I was just reaching for him all the time. I still do.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ivaruk

Postby Ivaruk » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Ive used my medium Rex the most. He taught me how awesome it is to have a lengthy girth you can stick on a shower wall. Really my medium Luka makes my legs shakey after...but I just worry about the condition of my rump after...also my medium echo is just so good! I can't knot any of my toys :c
Magenta

Postby Magenta » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Bruiser! I know he doesn't seem to get much love, but his name is a total misnomer. He's smooth and gentle with that nice little stretch knot to warm up to other toys.
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:47 pm

Magenta wrote:Bruiser! I know he doesn't seem to get much love, but his name is a total misnomer. He's smooth and gentle with that nice little stretch knot to warm up to other toys.

Having just got my Bruiser not too long ago, I can agree that he is a really gentle lover. I can take his knot with no problems and he has a nice texture to him.

Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Legacy small 5 Xenogon. I was afraid to buy one because it's so thin. Texture so makes up for that. It's honestly probably my favorite thruster. Thrusting then bringing it out just enough to rub against outer bits while going in again almost got me off after just a few minutes. I thought only vibes could do that! Mini Roland. Again was hesitant to get one due to being so small and thin. That ring around it though omg so amazing for thrusting :liplick:. My mini Roland was listed as 3 yet feels like all my 5 firm :mystery:. Plan to get a small 3 or 5 Roland maybe even a 3 Medium, for riding and thrusting both.

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Umbral wrote:
Magenta wrote:Bruiser! I know he doesn't seem to get much love, but his name is a total misnomer. He's smooth and gentle with that nice little stretch knot to warm up to other toys.

Having just got my Bruiser not too long ago, I can agree that he is a really gentle lover. I can take his knot with no problems and he has a nice texture to him.

I tried a friend's small Bruiser one of only two toys they owned. It was in 5. For me not gentle at all. Those ridges were too much even aroused even the knot seemed surprisingly intense. Yet I took a chance on a small 3 Bruiser. My, my it was like Jekyll and Hyde. 3 is so much gentler and enjoyable even for thrusting. The knot isn't even too abrupt in 3 which it felt like in 5. So glad I was willing to give the 3 firm a chance. I love my crazy color light purple shimmer sparkle with neon green balls Bruiser :laugh:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 pm

My go-to toy is my Howard from EE, which is funny because he's the only human Dick in my collection (that's also a life cast) and also my med Echo
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:23 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I tried a friend's small Bruiser one of only two toys they owned. It was in 5. For me not gentle at all. Those ridges were too much even aroused even the knot seemed surprisingly intense. Yet I took a chance on a small 3 Bruiser. My, my it was like Jekyll and Hyde. 3 is so much gentler and enjoyable even for thrusting. The knot isn't even too abrupt in 3 which it felt like in 5. So glad I was willing to give the 3 firm a chance. I love my crazy color light purple shimmer sparkle with neon green balls Bruiser :laugh:.

Just goes to show that everyone's bodies are different! I find my bruiser to be very nice with just enough squish for me. the split firm really helps. I probably would really like a large bruiser in 3 firmness or split wide if I ever get up to ordering another one.

Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:32 am

Umbral wrote:Just goes to show that everyone's bodies are different! I find my bruiser to be very nice with just enough squish for me. the split firm really helps. I probably would really like a large bruiser in 3 firmness or split wide if I ever get up to ordering another one.

For sure! I saw mixed reviews for Bruiser when it came to firmness. My results probably aren't typical honestly. I can be sensitive to ridge like textures yet not feel real subtle textures. Even heard of someone enjoying it in a flopped 2 firmness which I see people say is too soft while reading another person liking 8 firm for even heavy textured toys.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:56 am

lovelyscales wrote:Oh yeah. I saw mixed reviews for Bruiser when it came to firmness. My results probably aren't typical honestly. I can be sensitive to ridge like textures yet not feel real subtle textures. Even heard of someone enjoying it in a flopped 2 firmness which I see people say is too soft while reading another person liking 8 firm for even heavy textured toys.

That's what makes the forums a great place! We can all come together and share our experiences and express our likes and dislikes of a toy. I am glad the soft worked well for you. I find that it really depends on the toy as far as firmness goes. My Large Echo in 5 firm is so noodly that he is a pain to use solo (I haven't been able to use the SC part of him yet) but the medium/medium I have is perfect.

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:59 am

If you mean go-to as in the first toy i reach for when i want some fun, it would by my medium gryphon. He is tapered so the head can just pop in without too much hassle and then i can just start going deeper and deeper as i adjust. He also has some subtle textures and a very nice filling knot, that culminated with the fact that he is a toy i can just pick-up and start using without having to use other toys first is also a big bonus :smile: .

If its a toy which i always use it would be my unflared medium chance, he is at the 'right' size for me and with the length and the medical ring he is always a toy i will try and fit into my schedule :nomnom: I think its interesting to see others 'go-to toys and its very apparent everyone has their own likes in their different toys :misc2: :nerdy:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:35 pm

Umbral wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Oh yeah. I saw mixed reviews for Bruiser when it came to firmness. My results probably aren't typical honestly. I can be sensitive to ridge like textures yet not feel real subtle textures. Even heard of someone enjoying it in a flopped 2 firmness which I see people say is too soft while reading another person liking 8 firm for even heavy textured toys.

That's what makes the forums a great place! We can all come together and share our experiences and express our likes and dislikes of a toy. I am glad the soft worked well for you. I find that it really depends on the toy as far as firmness goes. My Large Echo in 5 firm is so noodly that he is a pain to use solo (I haven't been able to use the SC part of him yet) but the medium/medium I have is perfect.

Thanks! I'm glad you found a firmness that works for you too. Most like Bruiser in 5 it seems I'm just the odd person out I think. I agree it is so nice to have these forums to see experiences and be able to share our pretties without judgement from others..well usually. I wonder if your Echo's length has to do with how noodly the toy is? I find some of my thinner shaft toys in medium have been that way too. Though medium Crash in 3 has stood straight up no problems :mystery:. You reminded me that I need to do some toy reviews. I've been holding off since I'm curious how it would go over to write a short story as the intro to hone my writing skills. Or if that would be too distracting.

Back to the topic I may be reaching for Echo more than I expected. To me he looks like the least fantasy inspired toy I own yet he was pretty darn fun. I tried the small 5...small split firm 3 shaft/8 base with tube hasn't come in yet. Trying him with the ridges facing toward me didn't work at all sadly for riding was extremely uncomfortable. Using him facing the other way was pretty great. He actually isn't much larger than the average penis yet that bulge gave me a stretch and required some warm up. I was going to get a medium 3 but glad I got small instead due to the sudden bulge of his mid shaft.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:07 pm

One is my medium Orc from EE. Straight toys don't do much for me, so I got it more for aesthetics and not for actual use. But damn, I do love that toy. Granted, I need to be careful and I have to choose the right angle, but it feels great!
The second toy I use a lot more than I thought I would is my soft medium Flint. He is huge and I need at least two smaller toys to slowly size up, three are better. But he's so worth it :misc2: :smile:
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:42 pm

My Above Average Alien by DA. Didn't like the color too much when I got it, and the shape looked boring and thin to me. But if there's a toy that can do the deed 100% of the time, that is it. One of my original least favorites turned into all time favorite. I love it and want to get another one as a buddy.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”