how was your first toy? :)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
ForteX6

how was your first toy? :)

Postby ForteX6 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:58 am

what are your experiences with your first toy, was it easy to start or hard to get into? :smile:
What size did you start with? :stick:

also, what's the longest size small in shop?
:misc11: Hiyoooo pepes! :misc12:
Emzy

Re: how was your first toy? :)

Postby Emzy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:34 am

Well my first toys was Razor and Naga in small mediums.

So when I got them I serious thought they were going to be so small from me...at least at a first glance but later that night when I got to use them the story changed. I totally said to myself that if they were any bigger I would not been able to get the knot in. So backing up a little I was new to this whole toy thing and thought that it was probably gonna just be as lame as vanilla masturbation but I was kinda wrong.

So like I said they were pretty short so insertion wasn't hard at all being that I am a tall guy I think. I had to work at the knot a little bit but I got it in. It was a shock as it slipped in me but that was pretty nice a feeling. I can say that it was a real tight fit. As for stimulation I would say it was on the low end but like I said I am a novice to the whole toy thing. I guess I need it to be moving... :eyeroll:

Overall though it was mellow-ish and would have been better if someone was doing it for me I guess :smilenox:
Its all in the wrist :eyeroll:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:22 am

I would say.... frustrating.

First toy, from BD anyway, was a Royal Dragon in soft. I can't begin to tell you how long I tried to ride that thing to orgasm, absolutely no luck, even to this day. I don't regret it though, as I still have him, and still occasionally pull him out of the drawer when the mood is right, and I know how to use him better now, and by proxy, all of my toys, and helped me learn what works for me.

Longest available toy in any small size is Chance, flared or unflared, at 6.75 inches usable length.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:29 am

My first one was a medium anthro dragon, I was surprised how easy I was able to manage it right away. Felt really awesome and filling, was quite shaking for a while after I was done with playing :widesmile:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Casma

Postby Casma » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:54 am

I had a bunch of tantus stuff before buying from BD but my first toy here was a small razor. The canine aspect is a big turn on for but the toy itself wasn't very enjoyable to use.

Got a series of dicks way too large for me then gave up. Only just came back to BD recently. Sticking with smalls, minis and no straight canine dicks this time around!
Alcciel

Postby Alcciel » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:17 am

My first toy was a small unflared Chance, when I first got him I was a bit new to it all and didn't give him much of a chance before dismissing him as no good. Fast forward I've got 3 more toys and figured out that if I angle Chance just right I can roll the medial ring over the more sensitive parts and it's amazing. he's up there as a fave for warming up but my all time favorite has been Kippy the knot is good enough I can get a tie
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:47 am

First BD toy was a Mountain Drake in firm. I was definitely feeling ambitious on the day I ordered it.

On first try, I didn't get anywhere near the knot lol. Still felt good though because it was such a dense/hard toy.
I won't ever conquer the knot even with training. MAYBE if I find one in soft firmness, but at this point, I'm just going to stick with the stuff I already have for now.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:05 pm

My first toy was an off-the-shelf large Crackers the Cocktrice in medium firmness. So... yeah, I'm a bad example. I was already into fisting and big toys when I bought it; it didn't quite come up to my TSX Caterpillar in size and it was a lot more squishy. I really loved it, but I quickly learned that I had to put a condom over it or the matte texture made me uncomfortable for more than a day afterward.

I think my first toy of all time was a Doc Johnson butt plug, medium sized (which these days is pretty small compared to "small" BD toys), latex hard with a foam latex core. Not a very good toy, but about the best you could get in 1988.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Dr. Eggman

Postby Dr. Eggman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:43 pm

my first toy was a Sugar Star softness of 2, and it is the first toy i have ever owned.

didnt really know what to expect, but i knew it had to be better than the right hand XD i didnt really have any lube, but found when i ran warm water through it i could slide in just fine. the first time using her, i reached and orgasm so intense that i filled up the toy completely and was exhausted and a lil soar in my muscles from all the cum i had pumped through my body~

i slept well that night :blush:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:51 pm

My first was a bullet and I loved it. My first insertable. Looking back it was the Large 5 Tentacle. I couldn't resist the amazing Opal pour on it. Shipped it by itself and paid full Opal price. It's a bit large and firm for a beginner. I do love grinding on it. I really liked thrusting with it internally and externally the 1 time I tried it yet the base is so heavy It's so pretty and cost so much and having troubles selling my other impulse purchases without getting ripped off leaving me not wanting to part with it :doh:.

I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:03 pm

I have two, first-time experiences. Hear me out!

My first toy from BD was a medium/medium Ridegback, based on a much-loved character. Now, I was getting pretty antsy while waiting on my custom, and so I ordered three ready-made toys about a week and a half into my wait.

The ready-mades, at that time only beat my custom order to my door by about 5 days. My first time with those: small Gryphon, small Ridley, and mini Sleipnir was fantastic! Who knew a toy could feel so good. :excited:

My first experience with the main toy I actually ordered... it was painful, frustrating, and severely irritating. It took me over a month to learn how to love that toy properly, to learn how to use him in ways that rock my world. I used him again the other day and was reduced to tears, because of how good he felt inside.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:25 pm

my first was a small ridgeback, and it wasn't that great. the head of the ridgeback isn't cervix friendly and i like the shape + girth of my terra and echo a lot more.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
kalas

Postby kalas » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:33 pm

My first toy was a small spirtz and i must say i really enjoyed it but the first few times i used it i was unable to take the knot. Even then i still loved to ride it. Once i took the knot for the first time the experience was unexplainable. It was the most intense experince i have ever felt without being with some one else.
Fortuna

Postby Fortuna » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:06 pm

My first BD purchase was a small Spritz. While I found him aesthetically pleasing, I was underwhelmed with his performance. I didn't know what all the fuss over BD toys was about until we added a medium Austin and medium Sleipnir to the collection! :widesmile: Now I have 2 toys on the way and like 6 more on the wish list...
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:20 pm

First ever toy was my medium David in 5 firmness. Hoo boy, is he delightful! Reason I went with a medium was because a certain... household item... I had been using measured a solid 1.75 inches and that was pretty much my set limit as to what could fit up my fun bits. I figured David in that size and firmness could keep me satisfied with the shaft and the knot could provide a challenge. I can take his full length now, and its nice if you don't mind the cervical teasing the tip does.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:21 am

My first BD toy was a small 5 Nox. I remember being so excited and nervous when I got the shipping notification! It was my first time owning anything phallic in nature. Sure, I had vibrators before that, but they were pretty shapeless.

It's been almost a year since I last used him, but I have a hard time letting him go from my collection because he was my first.
ImageImage
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:18 am

My first BD toy was a Small Flint in Medium Firmness and it was amazing. When I got it I was a bit overwhelmed by the size of it but when using it, I noticed that it actually was quite easy to use and felt great. I totally love his plates and he was easy for me to ride and take completly.
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:00 am

I actually got my first ever BD toy today! It's a beautiful large Trent in medium firmness (and it glows in the dark!) It's a big toy for a beginner, but I'm an aspiring size queen wannabe~ I was so excited when I got it that I immediately ran into the shower to wash it and try it out. It felt amazing! :blush: I tried every possible position (riding it, doggy style etc.), but sadly it doesn't have a suction cup so it won't stay on the wall, but all my future toys will have suction cups. I even managed to hilt it after thirty minutes of toying, and the 'pop' was one of the best things I've ever felt :excited:

Here's a picture of it!
ForteX6

Postby ForteX6 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:02 pm

I am really excited to order my medium gryphon after reading all of these, it's so exciting! :stick:
how long does it usually take to ship a custom order? :smile:
:misc11: Hiyoooo pepes! :misc12:
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:00 am

Our first toy was Rex the German Shepherd. Before him, I've had really little experience of toying, so when we got him, he felt really heavenly and nothing like the usual sex toys. He felt really good at first, and I was really determined to take his knot. However, he got really frustrating when I realized he was too long for me to properly knot. Because of this, I kind of lost my interest to this canine, until a little while ago I tried him again after playing with our Fenrir and SubWoofer, and he actually went all in. But I still think I'll leave this bad boy to my beloved, who has found much more enjoyment out of this doggie than I. :)

I have been thinking of getting a small Rex someday, but I'm not sure yet.
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Return to “Sharing Experiences”