how was your first toy? :)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Eowaraldur

Re: how was your first toy? :)

Postby Eowaraldur » Sat May 28, 2016 1:36 pm

Bayzan wrote:
Eowaraldur wrote:
Bayzan wrote:"Fucking canines and their lovely knots!..~"
Indeed! Fenrir served me well as an introduction to BD toy :smile: And those dragon plates added on too? So nice :excited:

So, you'd recommend him? x3

I certainly would :smile: The knot is really abrupt (on both ends, so that also means that it stays in very well when knotted), and it is a very filling model in general!
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
firewolf6

Postby firewolf6 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:38 am

My first was Ridley in soft medium size... pretty ambitious for being my first toy ever and being a virgin. But I was keen on his gentle sloping shape that meant I could work on stretching over time with him... second time I ever used him, I ended up reaching the knot without even realising!! :bugeyed: Ridley turned out to be a fantastic first choice, he's surprisingly a lot of fun. And he's very wiggly in soft firmness too, so I can feel him wiggle inside me as I move around.... :misc2: :smile:
Biologically female but genderfluid- all and any pronouns welcome :misc2: :laugh:
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:27 pm

My very first toy was a small, medium firm legacy breeder I had made back in 2013.

It was too flopy and far too small for me to really enjoy. I enjoyed the knot a bit but I'm more for thrusting than grinding.
Last edited by Screamy on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
memphs

Postby memphs » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:26 pm

My first toy was a Small/5 Elden I picked up from adopts after weeks of stalking the page waiting for a pretty one to drop. The first time I tried him however was really painful and the pointed head bothered me really bad - that ended up being because of vaginismus though and I've worked up to much bigger sizes since then! He's a really good toy now that I can use him, although I can't for the life of me figure out how to knot him even though I can regularly use toys bigger than his knot :psyduck: He's still in my top 5 and probably gets the most use besides my Echo and Slepnir.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Charmy

Postby Charmy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:10 am

My first BD toy was also my first ever sex toy. I got a small Pretzal in soft, and...it was really underwhelming, actually. It just wasn't the right toy for me (I prefer thrusting to riding, the base was pretty big and bulky and hard to hold). Because of my inexperience and how soft and wiggly it was, I had a hard time inserting it...once it was in, though, I was surprised at how much of it I could take. I couldn't really feel anything inside me though.

It wasn't a bad toy, just not for me. I gave it to a friend recently.
Last edited by Charmy on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
RabidBlush

Postby RabidBlush » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:47 am

My first toy was a Medium Anthrodragon with medium firmness and a cumtube. I remember when I first opened the packaging and felt it I wanted to snuggle it like a teddy bear it was so awesome, but also wanted to suck on it or something. I didn't really have any issues using it from beginning to end, and it felt better than any other toy I'd used at the time.

I distinctly remember being incredibly excited to use the cumtube feature to make him spew cumlube inside me, and then at the time of it actually happening was very disappointed. As hot as it is to pull him out and have a ton of cumlube spill out of you, turns out you almost don't feel a thing while it's all in you, especially the deeper it is. Still love him though.
I post some neat stuff here, sometimes Bad Dragon related!

http://www.rabidblush.tumblr.com
Phaewryn

Postby Phaewryn » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:46 pm

My first BD toy was a medium Flint, and a huge disappointment, as he is way to large for me to use at all. I've since bought other BD toys that fit me better (a small Scorn, and a Medium Nox). I can now take my partner's large unflared Chance anally, but still can't even LOOK at that Medium Flint - I seriously do not know how they can call that "medium" or how I managed to misread the sizes so badly. I regret that purchase, he sits there in a box getting NO use. I'm considering selling/trading it off.
Image Image Image Image
Androgyne/Fae/neko/ponygirl
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:29 am

medium xar in firm.
that thing was savage for someone with no experience.
wowplayer77

Postby wowplayer77 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:30 am

My first toy was a legacy Fusion in royal blue with a suction cup. That first knotting was something I'll never forget. >///<

I miss that toy, a lot. :(
It's about time I made one of these:
My wishlist!

► Show Spoiler
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:59 pm

My first and only toy is my medium vasu, and I love him! When I knotted him for the first time, I had trouble feeling any pleasure from the knot, however when I pulled out, my body was shaking and in the aftermath, I've never felt so relaxed!!

Hopefully I'll be able to take the knot easily at some point!!
Listening to the rainfall

22/male/bisexual/ single/ Ecology scholar
:widesmile: :nomnom:

PM me if you wanna chat 1 on 1!
Satori Komeiji

Postby Satori Komeiji » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:05 pm

The first toy I got was a small Kelvin in 8. I'd intended to get one in 5, but then I saw this really gorgeous ready-made that I couldn't resist...

And honestly, I'm glad I did, because I later got a toy in 5 and found it way too soft. 8 is great~
My unpaid research assistants collection:
Malachite - Kelvin, small, 8. Very teal. Stock photo!
Mini doodles of the above:
► Show Spoiler
Reflet

Postby Reflet » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Old-ish thread, but...
First toy was a medium Fenrir. I loved the theme of Celestial Light/Meteor Impact/Buster Blade, so when I saw they had a Fenrir in CL colour... well... yeah.
No regrets o: He's both pretty and useful. <3
BD's currently owned:
Sleipnir (Sm/Med), Spritz (Sm/Med), Pretzal (Med/Med/SC/CT), Flint (Sm/Med), Ultimatefantasy (Med/Med)
Others:
FB Drone (Sm/Med/Crown Jewel)
EE Reptillian (Med/Soft/Deluxe Surprise)

used-to-own/sold: Fenrir (Old Med/Soft), Crash (Sm/Soft), Pretzal (Sm/Med/SC)
Xan

Postby Xan » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:53 pm

My first adult toy: A cheap gel penetrable that tore and degraded over a few months. Bad experience
My first silicone toy: Medium gryphon in firm. Made me question if I'd ever get a nonsilicone toy. I still haven't.
BD basically made me fall in love with proper quality toys :stick:

I had to sell it later because it was too pointy and I was afraid I'd hurt myself on it, but I've since built quite a collection :excited:
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 pm

I've had toys before, but only used them on girls I was with. Never got a kick out of a disembodied human cock as I'd rather have the real thing.
Never thought of trying something not human til I had a strange dream lol. So I came on here, got to know people and was pointed towards a Luka since I mentioned my long distance boyfriend is an otter.
Found an adoptable, bought it, and once it got here I could hardly wait. It was just a small in medium firmness, but hey!
Needless to say I was left breathless. I was worried I wouldn't fit him since I never taken something that tapers to such a wide girth (remember, no toying experience, and rarely get sex), but dear god it was perfect for me. It's my fav toy, and probably will be no matter how many more I get. It's just perfect for me. :misc2: :smile:
[email protected]

Postby [email protected] » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:54 pm

I just got my Small stan the trex...he's ok, the angle along with the firmness at 5 makes it kinda hard to use though the cumtube is cool. It's a mess to clean up, def have towels and maybe take a shower after using the cumtube, it's easier.

I also have Crackers and I haven't used him yet.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Well, my very first toy was pretty much the cheapest thing I could buy at the sex shop. This was looong ago. It, uh, broke. Turns out my spouse was using it too. Experience was lukewarm, nothing thrilling.

First BD toy was a medium/medium gryphon. My spouse plays with me, and I can say the feeling was fantastic, mostly because of the knot. However, we no longer "share" sex toys. The BD stuff is all mine, though thinking of gifting my spouse something. :misc2: :laugh:
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:03 pm

Tallon wrote:Well, my very first toy was pretty much the cheapest thing I could buy at the sex shop. This was looong ago. It, uh, broke. Turns out my spouse was using it too. Experience was lukewarm, nothing thrilling.

First BD toy was a medium/medium gryphon. My spouse plays with me, and I can say the feeling was fantastic, mostly because of the knot. However, we no longer "share" sex toys. The BD stuff is all mine, though thinking of gifting my spouse something. :misc2: :laugh:

The rule of thumb with cheap things is that if its cheap, it's probably junk. And that goes double with the sex toys. But hey, it coulda been worse, right? Glad nothing really bad happened. Can't get any better than BD I'd say.
Canteron32

Postby Canteron32 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:52 am

My first toy was a small David flop that really spoke to me. The reason for the flop was it was an extra soft, but since my sexual experience was zero I figured "Hey, bonus, definitely won't be too firm to take in."

Needless to say, being extra soft actually made it HARDER to take in, as I now know, but I still don't regret it. Mainly regret not getting to use him more, living with my grandparents.
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." - Dresden Files
ForestFires

Postby ForestFires » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:56 am

My first toy was the discounted flopped mini hard firm Cryolophosaurus from Frisky Beast as I was aware of there's only certain materials that you can stick up there and I was very keen on keeping a eye out for what things were made of. It came quickly cause it was a in-stock (and a steal of only £25) as I was awaiting a haul from them anyway in a separate order as I splashed out on my birthday money.

It was really rough at first and I wasn't a happy bunny since my body wasn't happy with the texture overload, especially as it being the first thing that's been up there, but when I got my other three toys and working with the mini medium firm Deinonychus for a while, it's becoming more and more pleasurable to work with in general. It's now slowly becoming a favourite alongside it's mini companion Deinonychus and the both of them work a treat for me.
feraldope

Postby feraldope » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:14 pm

My first (and only!) toy is a small gryphon I think in medium firmness? This was my first time using a "real" dildo and I had really psyched myself up for it, so it was a little disappointing to get it in there and not instantly be greeted with orgasmic bliss as I had imagined :doh: :laugh: Of course, that's not BD's fault!

I still can't knot the damn thing, had it for about a year now and I really just bottom out before I can get that second half of the knot! Bummer, but as it was my first toy I didn't really know what I was looking for :stick: It's grown on me, though. If I was going to get another I'd get something with more girth towards the head and less pointy of a head. That cervix ticklin'! Can't say I'm a fan! :surprised:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”