how was your first toy? :)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Scorpio

Re: how was your first toy? :)

Postby Scorpio » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:25 pm

If we're looking at Bad Dragon toys, then my first toy was a bit of mixed feelings.
A Hazel. Was a little loose compared with what I had expected. But the hug of the entrance and the bulge behind the entrance was great. It certainly can't have been bad since I got myself off 3 times in just an hour (another time later that day :buddy: )
xinsanedreamerx

Postby xinsanedreamerx » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:10 pm

I just recently bought a small Xar and a medium Echo (my first toys from BD after staring at them for a year haha). The Xar will definitellyyy be used for a plug, since it's a bit short vaginally (for me anyway). But Oh-boy..That Echo. We're going to be best friends. I know some people say they can't feel the detail on him but I sure could, especially the ridge. He's definitely the biggest vaginal toy I own and I was a little doubtful I could hilt it(I did) but I think I actually might go up a size next time and see where that gets me.
So first time experience was a definite A. :smilenox:
WTB: Medium Fenrir, Medium Tucker, Medium David, Small Roland, Medium Nocturne. All in soft or Medium.
zaazhigalka

Postby zaazhigalka » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:12 am

My first actual toy I ever got was an elypse art magic. It's my favorite toy I own. After that, I wanted to try more stuff but not spend nearly 250 dollars for a single toy haha. So I found bad dragon and ordered a small fenrir, a small razor, and a small flint in that order. You can see I had no idea what I was doing when it came to sizing because I should have realized the fenrir and razor were gonna be small. Fenrir was my first bd purchase and I was pretty impressed with the quality so it kept me coming back looking for new stuff to try, even though I underestimated my vagina quite a bit. Fenrir and razor became buttplugs in the end. Flint has kinda spoiled me with his disgusting girth.
Kyrune

Postby Kyrune » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:57 am

My first BD toy was a Mini Crackers in medium firmness. I'd been looking at all the toys here for quite a while, and never gave Crackers a whole lot of consideration, until I saw this one in the adoptions. Fell in love with the colour mostly. When it showed up, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle it, but I guess I underestimated myself. The plates on him don't really do much, but oh god the nubs :laugh:
Zoth

Postby Zoth » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:55 am

It was a normal penis 22 cm 4cm diameter toy. First it was very difficult to take.... I made progress. Then I bought many, some of bad quality. Now I will only buy high quality silicone toys, from BD or others.
Happy owner of Chance, Cole, Charlie (EE) and Akita (ZF). :)

Return to “Sharing Experiences”