Pocket Snowbird is amazing!!

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Casma

Pocket Snowbird is amazing!!

Postby Casma » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:25 pm

Sooo despite having a vagina of my own I've been wanting to see what I think about penetrables.

Frisky Beast's pocket snowbird is super cheap and has been rumored to work for clits, so I grabbed on in spring fling colors. It's a pretty pearly pink/yellow marble, I can add photos later.

It was bought as a custom and shipped out in exactly a week from ordering it, so that was very exciting.

And.....the verdict is....I LOVE IT!! I loooove it!

I'm a slave to my vibrator, the wonderful we-vibe Tango. It's a powerful, bullet sized vibe in a hard plastic shell. The pocket snowbird fits over it perfectly! With the snow bird 80% full of Tango what you get is a soft, vibrating, clit-sized suction device. Wow. WOW.

Was able to squeeze it to add suction, release to remove suction and....um...yes. What an awesome, cheap little add-on to the Tango. This little silicone sleeve may permanently live on my tango now.

Very, very pleased.
kt~

Re: Pocket Snowbird is amazing!!

Postby kt~ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:57 am

Oh, that sounds like a really good idea! I might have to try that with my Salsa :liplick:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Aether

Postby Aether » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:26 pm

Oh my. I never thought of trying to put my little bullet into my Snowbird, but I just gave it a try tonight and I have to thank you so much for mentioning it. Inserted my small Fenrir so I'd have something to clench on, stuck the bullet into the back of the Snowbird, and suctioned her onto my clit.

I was surprised how well she stayed there, because usually I struggle to keep suction by just plugging the end with a finger. She stuck well enough that I could actually grip the sleeve sort of like a proper penis-haver would and... goodness, that was more explicit than I intended. :excited:

I'll have to do that again soon. :blush:
Casma

Postby Casma » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:55 am

Yessss good! It took a bit of fiddling to get everything lined up figure out what feels best, but then i was amazed at how well it worked. Glad it worked for you!

Btw I've been doing this....3-5 time a day now! :bugeyed:
Aether

Postby Aether » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Yeah it took a bit of configuration for me too, but once I got the right angle and amount of suction... :nomnom:

Good stuff.

3-5 times a day? Gosh I wish I had the kind of privacy to do that sometimes, LOL! It was really nice though, and super quick. Very easy to transport the little Snowbird, vibe, and Fenrir since they all fit discreetly under my chest. :laugh: Perfect team!
Casma

Postby Casma » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Living alone has it's benefits, for sure :smilenox:
Casma

Postby Casma » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:02 pm

tentacletommy wrote:Nice.

How durable has the Pocket Snowbird been so far?

I'm thinking about getting a full sized one, but the pocket version looks easier to hide or to clean after quick uses.

Well......don't ask me why, but when I first got it I had the dumb idea to see if I could turn it inside out. Don't do this dumb thing. It did turn inside out! but....got a tear in the process. Hasn't affected use and hasn't gotten bigger, at least.

If you have a penis I don't think you'll be happy with the pocket snowbird. I can barely fit my mini and small dildos into it. It's snug around my finger, and about as long as a finger. It's VERY small.
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:07 pm

I've been planning to get the Tango eventually, and now I guess I'll have to get it sooner. I really like my Snowbird aesthetically, but couldn't get enough suction to enjoy her in use with my tiny clit.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Casma

Postby Casma » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:19 pm

If I was forced to live with only one toy it would be the Tango, without any question or second thought. One of my most treasured objects.

The snowbird fully on the tango is nice too, if you're not a fan of massive intense vibrations. They're still powerful and rumbly, but with the sleeve on them they are more diffuse, even without using suction. So that's a neat option if you find tango to be too powerful and pin point
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:12 pm

I basically have to have vibration to completely get off on my own. :/ I've just had a lot of various expenses that have had to come first. Now that I am almost done with school for the summer and can go back to full time I should have enough money. I'll share how the poket Snowbird work out for me too once I get it. :widesmile:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer

Return to “Sharing Experiences”