When Did You First Start Toying?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Jhyllah

When Did You First Start Toying?

Postby Jhyllah » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:27 pm

I feel like I'm on the very young end of the spectrum here on BD, and because of that, I'm very curious: how old were you when you got your first toy whether it be your first regular toy and your first BD toy?

I was definitely pretty young when I got my hands on my first vibrator, I think like 15-16? Stole it from my parents and doused that thing in warm water, soap, and anti-bacterials (despite it never actually being used, that's a bit of a long story ). I'm now 19, almost 20, and becoming significantly more open and experimental thanks to being in a very open and committed relationship and attending a very liberal and sex-positive school --we have a sex week where they throw condoms at anyone who passes, including prospies, and have posters of dildos hanging about campus-- which has lead me here! I know I'm a veritable child to a lot of you but meh, it is what it is :cool:

So how about you all?
Female || Bi/Pansexual || MLP Fandom || Digital Artist || Classical Musician || 7 Insertables || 2 Accessories || 3 Teenies
My List
Gutler

Re: When Did You First Start Toying?

Postby Gutler » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:51 pm

various toys throughout the years (starting at about age 20) but my first BD toy was at 33 was actually kind of a birthday present to myself.
robotparade

Postby robotparade » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:56 pm

My first toy (from BD and in general) was a 25th birthday gift to myself. It arrived on Valentines Day!
gotta catch 'em all

|| BD Nox in Frankenpour || DA Satyr in Marble || DA Average Alien in Marble || EE James in UV Green ||
||BD Gryphon in Frankenpour || BD Flint in Infinity Star || FB Tyrant in Cosmic Tiger ||
Keely

Postby Keely » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:56 pm

I was 16 when I bought my first toys on amazon and hoo boy were they crap, my very first was a thing called the 'glitter royale' and it was bright pink, full of glitter, vibrated really loudly and was made of jelly. It's the pinnacle of awful sex toys (photos at bottom for your viewing pleasure) I was then 18 or 19 when I got my first bad dragon toy and now I have a whole horde of them and have bought and sold TONS of them.
Attachments
glitter_royale_vibrator.gif
glitter_royale_vibrator.gif (29.16 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
41JbQL9Nk3L._SY355_.jpg
41JbQL9Nk3L._SY355_.jpg (14.91 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
katze

Postby katze » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:36 pm

My first toy from bd and in general I got around my 18th birthday. That (last) summer I got a high-end vibrator, which is my only non-bd toy (I own 4 now).

So within a year I went from owning 1 sex toy to 5 lol. I don't use the first one I got anymore though, too pointy for my cervix.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Around 17-18.
Bought myself a vibrator when I was 20, and got myself an Anthro Dragon when I was 22.
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Using actual toys? Probably around 19 - 20, was when I bought my first vibrator. I bought my first insertable when I was about... 28.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:56 pm

I only bought my first real toy, a BD tentacle in the past year. I bought a bullet vibe a year before that. I didn't know of the amazingness of vibrators until that recently plus hadn't seen any toys both were soft enough and caught my fancy before being told about Bad Dragon.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Big Bear

Postby Big Bear » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:01 pm

I actually started toying more than a month ago with my medium Roland. Now I have a large Nox.
havik

Postby havik » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 pm

I started when I was 18-19 years old and I'm 23 now, I waited to move out of my parents basement to buy sex toys. I started with a small Gryphon (man that bring back memories!) and went up, I ordered a medium Clayton and I think its the widest bad boy I ordered.
Tovah

Postby Tovah » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:33 am

My first sex toy was when I was about 27/28, first BD was when I was 30.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:39 am

I bought some fleshlights with around 21 but I dont really like them anymore. I bought my first dildos end of last year... and here I am now :surprised:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:23 am

I started at 16 turning 17. I've always wanted toys before that but a lot of times I didn't have the money to get what I wanted and I refused to buy cheap toys. Once I got my hands on a higher paying job I kind of went crazy with it :eyeroll: I spent about $100 on 3 fleshlights because they had that sale and about $500 on BD toys and quite a bit of lube. I was always a closet freak (now not so much). My toys helped me explore quite a bit if it :widesmile:
~21~Pansexual~Artist
Main Blog (Anime/Cosplay/Comics/Games)
:misc11: NSFW Blog (My Naughty Collection)
:misc12:
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:05 am

I started around... 12-14 :psyduck: though I just got my first bd toy at 19, last year, and have a steady growing collection.
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
RE:er.ro

Postby RE:er.ro » Thu May 12, 2016 10:49 am

I think I must have been around 27/28 when I bought my first toy. A guy I was dating before actually showed me his modest toy collection and I think that got me into the idea of getting some myself. First one was a really bad coarse and way-too-big vinyl dildo from some obscure manufacturer. I liked the look and size of him, but my ass... not so much. Have been buying loads of 'realistic' dildos since, but started switching them for BD since this year.

And now I have 6 dragon dicks hiding under my bed and a Medium Crackers is on the way. I couldn't be happier ^____^
nsfw things I've made after nsfw things I've found: m-body-simulations.tumblr.com
InfernalFelidae

Postby InfernalFelidae » Fri May 13, 2016 9:25 am

I think I bought my first toys around ~13 (I'm going on 26 now) online; I bought an cheap anal bead wand, cheap plastic benwaballs, cheap small hard plastic penis-shaped vibe, and a glass dildo all at once. And I still have the glass toy- but the only one who's used it in the past ~4 years is my husband. Lol

My first BD toy was ordered and given to me by my on-again, off-again boyfriend for my 18th birthday.
:misc11: Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out :misc12:

25 | Female | Heteroflexible | Married | Artist | Gamer | Sex Nerd
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Fri May 13, 2016 4:43 pm

Earlier than I prefer to admit. I didn't have any money, so I built my own toys.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun May 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Jhyllah wrote:I feel like I'm on the very young end of the spectrum here on BD, and because of that, I'm very curious: how old were you when you got your first toy whether it be your first regular toy and your first BD toy?

I started toying pretty much after I made it to college, so that would be about 19. Toys sucked back then.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Sun May 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Well, I've had a couple of homemade stuff from mid-teen (being horny certainly helps with your creativity).
First toy that I bought must have been about 27 or so. When it finally sank into my mind that "Hey! I' living on my own and no one will bug me about what I'm doing here!". Was some cheap fleshlight wannabee. While the texture was nice, the tube had some very sharp edges that kept scratching my crotch. Very uncomfortable.
First Bad Dragon was after a summer when I finally managed to get a job, so I had some money left. 31 by then. Took some time to let it sink in that I basically bought a toy shaped like a canine pussy. But by no means can I complain.
Amtadoikt

Postby Amtadoikt » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:53 pm

I bought my first insertable toy at 19; a Zetapaws Dingo whom I'm still really happy with.

I bought my first penetrable toy at 22; BD's own Hazel and Werewolf muzzle :wink:.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”