When Did You First Start Toying?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Gribley

Re: When Did You First Start Toying?

Postby Gribley » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:34 am

way too young. kinda depends on the definition of toying.
Neokolzia

Postby Neokolzia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:01 pm

I think I was 20 when I got my first BD toy, had bought a few toys off amazon before that to well start whole thing, suction vibrating dildo that kinda stuff xD... really meh stuff.

Got Large Gryphon as my first toy Definately was quite the step up, I was probably curious about that kind of stuff since I was 15-16, i.e looking for pleasures outside of the front bits.
Have:
- (L) Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split
- (XL)Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split~ Cumtube
- (XL) Nox (5)~ Custom Fade/Split+Sloppy Seconds~ Cum Tube
- (L Legacy) Chance (8)~Custom Marble+Base~Cum Tube
- Natascha Surprise me
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:25 am

I started buying off amazon at 16 when I got my debit card. Then 21 for my first bad dragon toy.
Zarp

Postby Zarp » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Gribley wrote:way too young. kinda depends on the definition of toying.

Kind of like Gridley there. Started off strangely enough when I was very young in the bath tub with believe me or not a superman toy figure lol. I dropped it and it ended up between my legs and when I moved to get it fell further down and his head ended up touching my outer anal ring where I found it was a very interesting and pleasurable feeling. There in started my journey from then to now. Now it was a few years after before I actually started inserting things now I am hooked on the feeling. More the stretch than depth.
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Zarp wrote:

Kind of like Gridley there. Started off strangely enough when I was very young in the bath tub with believe me or not a superman toy figure lol. I dropped it and it ended up between my legs and when I moved to get it fell further down and his head ended up touching my outer anal ring where I found it was a very interesting and pleasurable feeling. There in started my journey from then to now. Now it was a few years after before I actually started inserting things now I am hooked on the feeling. More the stretch than depth.

not to be a douche, but did you turn into a massive homo like me?
i personally wonder quite a bit how much starting young effected my sexuality, and if i would have gone the same way had i not.
Zarp

Postby Zarp » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Gribley wrote:
Zarp wrote:

not to be a douche, but did you turn into a massive homo like me?
i personally wonder quite a bit how much starting young effected my sexuality, and if i would have gone the same way had i not.

Nope, been straight my whole life. Well thus far anyway as of the last year or two I have gotten the urge to actually give blow job. I have no romantic interest in guys it is just something that has worked it's way into my fantasy life.

I have always enjoyed the shape and feel of the softness of a woman and only ever had romantic feelings for women so I have no idea where the idea of giving the blow job comes from lol. Sadly where I live this will pretty much remain a fantasy because in the deep south or at least around here is very strongly homophobic.
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:05 pm

Probably 11-12 or so with various household objects. Bought my first vibes when I was 18, literally as soon as I could (a shitty bullet and a slim, smooth insertable vibe, both ABS plastic). Bought a silicone plug about a year after that. Two years after that (so at 21), bought a glass plug (which was too big for anal use and is still too big) and a Hitachi. Discovered I'm one of those people the Hitachi doesn't work for, and kind of went off toys altogether for a couple of years, and then didn't buy anything else until my Tango 7ish months ago (I'm 24 now). And now... look at my collection :p

I'm actually pretty proud that I never bought anything that wasn't body-safe. I used plenty of stuff that I probably shouldn't have before I turned 18 and had access to actual toys, though, so xD
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:12 am

I didn't buy a toy until my early twenties, and even then it was just a cheap vibe. Didn't last long. Then I got a rubber dong and my husband messed it up when he tried to use it on himself. I was pissed.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:12 am

Double post for some reason. :unamused: :unamused:
Last edited by Tallon on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”