First time Tail and next toy help

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
241bran241

First time Tail and next toy help

Postby 241bran241 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Ok so this is my fist time in any forum so be gentle >//>

I just got not only my first ever toy but it was also my first Bad Dragon toy. Just finished with it and i HAVE to vent to someone.

It is a:
Winston's Tail (title makes sense now huh :3)
Medium size
Medium firmness
Surprise me color that ended up being black with a darkish pink underside and glitter throughout the whole thing. id put i picture but i don't know how >.>

I decided to get Winston after browsing the forums a bit to see what would be good for first time anal. Saw someone say that it is an anal trainer and ordered it.
When i finally got a chance to use it...Dear Arceus it was an unbelievable experience. I came harder than i had in a long time. The most surprising thing is that i managed to get ALL of it in by the end. :excited: Thought it would take longer to do that.
Anyway on to the next part.
I'm planning on getting a Clayton next but was wondering if i should try a large this time. I really don't want to get something i cant use but i REALLY want a big Clayton. So any advice is welcome and...i have no idea how to end things like this :psyduck:
Rainbow Dasher

Re: First time Tail and next toy help

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon May 02, 2016 4:34 pm

If you made it all the way to the bottom of a medium Winston, you could probably go with a large Clayton. The diametre is almost the exact same between Clayton's shaft and the bottom of Winston's base, and the circumference is only off my .50", which isn't extreme by any means.

The only thing I worry about, is that the measures on BD's toys, for the most part, are all taken mid-shaft, so a large Clayton may be 8.60" right in the middle, but could get down to 10" near the very bottom. You could always ask in the comparison thread for someone to do some measurements for you, to make sure it doesn't end up way more than you can handle, though you could work up to it, over time.

I would personally go for it, but that's just me!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Postby Sticky » Mon May 02, 2016 10:41 pm

I would suggest getting an XL winston instead/in addition to the large clayton. You're going to be making quite a large jump.
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu May 05, 2016 1:01 pm

I don't have a Clayton (nor remember what he looks like), but I have a large Winston. All my toys [that I use] before him have been medium and I felt that a medium Winston would be too small. Assumption correct, achievement unlocked. Weeeeeell, not exactly. Too small in length, quite likely, too small in girth.... not so much. He is pretty thick down there and have yet to take him all the way. Lack of trying though.... I do not get the privacy I need to toy when I want to.
I actually bought him to help me take another one of my toys: Flint (medium)... he's like 9" circum., so.... yeah.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”