Tell one, tell all - knotting! (kinda nsfw)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Rascal66

Re: Tell one, tell all - knotting! (kinda nsfw)

Postby Rascal66 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:37 am

My first BD toy was also my first experience knotting anything. I got a large Rex (I've enjoyed anal penetration play for years with "normal" sized dildos before discovering Bad Dragon). It's a beautiful toy, and when I first saw it I thought that there was actually no way that the knot would fit. However, after only a few sessions, I was really getting into the feel of having the knot pressing against my anus while the shaft was in me, and then I just must have relaxed my ass enough while applying enough pressure.

WOW!

I immediately had an orgasm - the kind where you lose your vision for a second and it feels like your whole body is involved. I'm really hooked on the whole feeling now, and I have since gotten a few more knotted toys. My only other non BD silicone dildos are much, much firmer (my Rex is a 5), and that give that the BD toys have really changes the insertion sensations in a really wild way.
Sha`yde

Postby Sha`yde » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:21 am

My first dildo ever was a large Razor that a buddy of mine got me for my birthday. It took me close to a year to tie that knot, but when it did... oh my GOD was it amazing. Instant surprise orgasm.

Now, I have an extra-large Rex that is my new alpha, and I love feeling that knot lock into my ass. Makes me feel like a real bitch, and when I'm home alone, I like to moan nice and loud as I ride that knot to a hands-free orgasm.
Everything is worth a shot, that's how you find out if you like it or not. --me
Current Favorite Toy:
XL Rex Good Boy~
And I knot him every time~
Zoth

Postby Zoth » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:05 am

I'll have my medium Colo tomorrow. I'll tell you what I think of it. But I really wonder why human dick doesn't have a knot :D :D :D
Happy owner of Chance, Cole, Charlie (EE) and Akita (ZF). :)
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:22 am

Zoth wrote:I'll have my medium Colo tomorrow. I'll tell you what I think of it. But I really wonder why human dick doesn't have a knot :D :D :D

Human dicks have a plunger attached. Biologically we are built for group sex. The mushroom head works to get the jizz of the last guy out. Also explains our extremely long stamina.

Dogs work by having only one male able to get the goods for a long period of time as the knot inflates once inside and stays there till he is done, then it deflates.
Teriath

Postby Teriath » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:44 pm

Still haven't gotten there unfortunately :( I have some small toys that have knots, but I don't really count those because it's not really the same as a nice big one...I've been working on the large Gryphon forever but I still can't get it x.x Granted, I keep taking huge breaks from toying so I'm sure that doesn't help. It's hard to find the time and motivation for it sometimes when there are so many things I want to be doing D: One day though I'll get it...
Sha`yde

Postby Sha`yde » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:34 am

Gribley wrote:
Zoth wrote:I'll have my medium Colo tomorrow. I'll tell you what I think of it. But I really wonder why human dick doesn't have a knot :D :D :D

Human dicks have a plunger attached. Biologically we are built for group sex. The mushroom head works to get the jizz of the last guy out. Also explains our extremely long stamina.

Dogs work by having only one male able to get the goods for a long period of time as the knot inflates once inside and stays there till he is done, then it deflates.

I don't think that's accurate, considering without medical intervention there is a protective covering over the glans of a human penis. The main factor in human reproduction is mate selection, competition really isn't too big of a deal for us since we're pretty much the top species on the planet. The glans penis is just extremely sensitive to facilitate in reaching orgasm, and the foreskin is biologically designed to protect it from harm. We surgically remove the foreskin for aesthetic purposes, and our stamina comes from the fact that without the foreskin the glans becomes desensitized at the cost of being easier to keep the penis clean. The only thing that humans have is some people have 'Pearly Penile Papules' which are an evolutionary holdover from when our ancestors had penile spines.
Current Favorite Toy:
XL Rex Good Boy~
rainbeau1019

Postby rainbeau1019 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:28 am

I was honestly able to knot the day after I got my Fenrir... Genetic looseness?
Trans Woman, Lesbian, Taken, Human, Anal Experimenter, Chance is FAVE
Sha`yde

Postby Sha`yde » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:12 am

rainbeau1019 wrote:I was honestly able to knot the day after I got my Fenrir... Genetic looseness?

Superhuman stretchiness?
Current Favorite Toy:
XL Rex Good Boy~
BubblesXL

Postby BubblesXL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:25 pm

My first knotting was with my first Bad Dragon adoption. A Guardian. I found that lovely little bugger a good home and after about the fourth try I was able to knot and great googly moogly was it an experience! I've been addicted to the rush of the sudden change in diameter and fullness ever since and it's all I look for in a toy for the moment. Size and a hefty knot!

Gonna purchase an XL Ridley or Fenrir next. As much as I love the looks of Ridley I think Fenrir wins, though. Damn, that knot...
Gynephilic/Boarderline Asexual; 31 years old; Married; Other info to be filled in at some point or upon request.

"Guaranteed to break the ice at parties."
DrZed

Postby DrZed » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:27 pm

My first "knotting" expirience was with legacy kelvin i got second-hand; although it's mot really a knot per se, it still a bulb-shaped part.
The real first tie was with my L gryphon. I thought in my first session that it'll take me at least few months to take it in, but to my surprise, on our third session the knot just went in and filled me up. Of course, my body was all like "NOPENOPENOPE GET IT OUT" so it didn't last long, but since then i got used to the size.
Now i got a few more knots to work, such as David, Terra and Spritz. All in L, and that would take time, because this time my eyes were bigger than my butt. :crying:
katze

Postby katze » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:12 am

I am actually able to knot my medium crash, which is something I never expected to do :psyduck:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Kunan

Postby Kunan » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:27 pm

My first knotting experience was with my first ever BD Toy a Medium David which was huge for me at that time and it took some time to get him in but it was such a good feeling when he was finally in. :widesmile:

The next bigger step was a Large Seadragon which I was only able to knot after I got an XL Tyson to stretch the inner parts some more xD
Oddoneout

Postby Oddoneout » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:40 pm

BubblesXL wrote: Gonna purchase an XL Ridley or Fenrir next. As much as I love the looks of Ridley I think Fenrir wins, though. Damn, that knot...

If you get the Ridley, I recommend you get it in a 3 (soft) firmness. I ordered mine shortly after his re-design and order in a 5 (medium) firmness which makes knot pretty solid.
Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
AzCpl2005

Postby AzCpl2005 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:03 am

The male half here :)

We have a medium David and a medium Xar. After 5 times still can't knot with David, 3rd time playing was able to knot Xar for a few seconds. Looking ahead to the next play session with Xar.
Masterchin

Postby Masterchin » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:07 pm

XL Vasu wide split with cum tube. He was my first purchase from bad dragon direct. I must say he is my favorite bad dragon toy and continue to use him faithfully. I have managed to take the entire Vasu but no pop or permanent knot. I looked at a couple of the old Vasu models and it looks like there was more area under the knot. If you have an old Vasu can you confirm this is true?
Don't forget to live life.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Sha`yde wrote:
rainbeau1019 wrote:I was honestly able to knot the day after I got my Fenrir... Genetic looseness?

Superhuman stretchiness?

What size Fenrir and what firmness? Was it your first toy or was there prior experience? In any case, some people are naturally stretchier than others. My husband, back when I first got my medium Crackers, was curious if he could take it...and he did. He just sat on it. He doesn't masturbate and has never toyed before, but he enveloped that toy without a fuss.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
memphs

Postby memphs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:12 pm

I've been getting a lot of use from my EA Neo, combined with my Tango. Unfortunately, the other day I didn't quite get him in place well enough, and when I came he went flying across the room like he'd been shot out of a cannon :laugh: I knew I got like "death grip" tight during an orgasm, but I didn't expect him to go so far! Very glad I didn't hurt myself, as he was inflated to about 7 inches, which I can usually only handle once in a blue moon.

But Spritz is 100% the best knotted toy I've ever used! Usually once clit stim starts I can't feel any other kind of stim very well, but he manages :stick: I love him so much I'm planning a custom to get my perfect Spritz!
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
rainbeau1019

Postby rainbeau1019 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Sha`yde wrote:

Superhuman stretchiness?

What size Fenrir and what firmness? Was it your first toy or was there prior experience? In any case, some people are naturally stretchier than others. My husband, back when I first got my medium Crackers, was curious if he could take it...and he did. He just sat on it. He doesn't masturbate and has never toyed before, but he enveloped that toy without a fuss.

It was a medium size, medium firmness Fenrir, and yes, it was my very first toy.
Trans Woman, Lesbian, Taken, Human, Anal Experimenter, Chance is FAVE
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:19 pm

rainbeau1019 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Sha`yde wrote:
Superhuman stretchiness?

It was a medium size, medium firmness Fenrir, and yes, it was my very first toy.

Ah, well, it can happen! Some people are just naturally stretchier.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:09 pm

My first experience was a small, medium Fenrir. I'd used it a couple of times before I had managed it (along with scaring the crap out of me shortly after.)

Now I can knot my medium/firm Apollo...though that's so intense that it borders on painful. I'll probably get a medium/medium one if I can adopt one during the next sale.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/

Return to “Sharing Experiences”