The Anti-sessions Lounge (Toys that didnt work out)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Arumaeruma

Re: The Anti-sessions Lounge (Toys that didnt work out)

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:25 am

AriesCat wrote:Oof, first session with Zaratan was a miss. I warmed up, but those head ridges scraped uncomfortably even in soft and I usually love texture.

Might give it a bit and go up to a bigger toy first before trying him again.

What size was yours? Mine was an XL in soft. I had the same experience it was the worst feeling ever. I love texture and can't normally feel it but those bumps felt so nasty. The curve pushed on my back wall really bad and I hate that feeling a lot, super painful.
FairFox

Postby FairFox » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:49 am

:bugeyed: yikes i wonder if they had any 1 test it for feedback before adding it to the collection
:smile: :eyeroll:
Own: Sugar Star, Dragonness muzzle, Mary, Dragon muzzle, Janine, sofia, Lana, Werewolf muzzle, Alice, Lily, Dukes butt, Natacha, anthro shark flop, hazel flop, leilani
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:55 am

Moonblaze64 wrote:I really loved Nox (He's a medium firmness) but sadly I'm going to have to go and find a median toy to help me relax to his size, otherwise right now he's just barely too big! I'm a little sad about my Nox, but I knew I'd like my Spritz so he turned out to be the favorite. :misc2: :widesmile: :smilenox:

I just rehomed my medium Nox too for similar reasons.
Slightly too big for me, and the shape also just didn't do much for me. I could take it, but it really was just a 'there's something inside of me' feeling more than actual pleasure.

Spritz though, is a winner for me too! I just LOVE him, he's one of my very favorites (along with Elden.)
I feel that he's a little underrated ;) :widesmile:
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:53 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
AriesCat wrote:Oof, first session with Zaratan was a miss. I warmed up, but those head ridges scraped uncomfortably even in soft and I usually love texture.

Might give it a bit and go up to a bigger toy first before trying him again.

What size was yours? Mine was an XL in soft. I had the same experience it was the worst feeling ever. I love texture and can't normally feel it but those bumps felt so nasty. The curve pushed on my back wall really bad and I hate that feeling a lot, super painful.

Heh, mine was all the way at the other end of the size spectrum, it's a mini. But I'm able to handle both mini Flint and small Clayton in 3 and love my mini Clayton in 5.
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:15 am

AriesCat wrote:Heh, mine was all the way at the other end of the size spectrum, it's a mini. But I'm able to handle both mini Flint and small Clayton in 3 and love my mini Clayton in 5.

Hm! Good to know it's not just exclusive to the larger size. I thought it was because of that! I'm also able to handle flint and other heavy textured toys, I have no clue what it was about this one that just hurt, the head just would not fit without those nubs jabbing me.
Moonblaze64

Postby Moonblaze64 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:58 am

Vitani wrote:
Moonblaze64 wrote:I really loved Nox (He's a medium firmness) but sadly I'm going to have to go and find a median toy to help me relax to his size, otherwise right now he's just barely too big! I'm a little sad about my Nox, but I knew I'd like my Spritz so he turned out to be the favorite. :misc2: :widesmile: :smilenox:

I just rehomed my medium Nox too for similar reasons.
Slightly too big for me, and the shape also just didn't do much for me. I could take it, but it really was just a 'there's something inside of me' feeling more than actual pleasure.

Spritz though, is a winner for me too! I just LOVE him, he's one of my very favorites (along with Elden.)
I feel that he's a little underrated ;) :widesmile:

Yea That's how I feel! I don't know if I should rehome Nox or not, I love his look.
Image Image Image

[Toys I Own: S/5 Nox, S/5 Spritz, S/3 Moko, small/3 roland, mini med/5 flint
Eatmicheeks
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow in a corrupt state with no budget for over 2 years

Postby Eatmicheeks » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:37 am

Large gryphon - at times something magical would happen but it would quickly disappear and leave me bored. Originally thought I disliked knots since this was my first bd toy. Then nova showed up and gives me that magical feeling that gryphon periodically gave me. So I'm thinking only the knot of the gryphon worked for me the rest of the smooth shaft did nothing. Only textured toys work for me?

Large Trent - great stretcher and the abs were good but again... i'm thinking the lack of texture is why i couldnt fall in love with it.

Large crackers - i could take about half of it and it felt great... so great!!! But i think it was too wide at the head for me. After the halfway mark it kind of just "rolled around" in there. Not sure what it was doing but thats what it felt like. I should have maybe gotten it in medium instead of soft. Sold it due to it ruining sessions by frustrating me lol.

Medium flint - had it in soft and medium. It did absolutely nothing for me. I didnt get the washboard feeling, it didnt hurt, it didnt feel good, didnt feel full even though it was filling, there was literally nothing... it was just there. The only 2 toys that made me feel like this. I'm still very confused how there was no sensation besides what i felt during entry. Maybe it felt SO good that it blew my mind because of overstimulation or something?? Frustrated me more than crackers.
Have bought from:
► Show Spoiler

Have sold to:
► Show Spoiler
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:22 am

Ah, Nox... Such a love/hate relationship.

I have an M/5 Nox. I hadn't ever planned on getting the model, because even though the curve and the tipped forward head looked good to me, it also looked too smooth to do much of anything and shaped wrong to be a super great thruster, at least for me -- my vagina likes to clamp down on any shaft that narrows after a bulge, and limits the thrusting I can do with that shape of toy.

But then a flopped RR Nox showed up during BD's RR flash sale back in February, and I basically snapped it up. $80 for an RR toy in stats I could use and whose design could work for me?

And sure enough... sometimes that curve is amazing and the head rubs or sits in the right way and it's fantastic. And sometimes my vagina clamps down and I can't thrust and the head sits wrong and/or stabs my cervix.

When it's good, it's really good, and I wonder why I don't use it more... and then I use it next time, and I remember.

I'm still in love with the color and I don't want to sell... I just wish it was always amazing!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
katze

Postby katze » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:22 am

I tried out my new We-vibe Tango the other day, and it just....didn't really do anything for me? Maybe I just like the broader stimulation my Lelo Mona 2 gives, idk. Kind of a bummer though since the Tango isn't cheap, but I guess I can try to sell it here.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:25 am

katze wrote:I tried out my new We-vibe Tango the other day, and it just....didn't really do anything for me? Maybe I just like the broader stimulation my Lelo Mona 2 gives, idk. Kind of a bummer though since the Tango isn't cheap, but I guess I can try to sell it here.

I'm the same with my tango, I don't get that "deep" and "rumbly" feeling, though my clit seems immune to most external stimulation, and vibes feel like nothing to me except unpleasant itchiness that distracts my orgasm. Did you use it on its own or with a toy? I find mine feels nicer for me when I use it with a dildo in me
katze

Postby katze » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:31 am

Arumaeruma wrote:I'm the same with my tango, I don't get that "deep" and "rumbly" feeling, though my clit seems immune to most external stimulation, and vibes feel like nothing to me except unpleasant itchiness that distracts my orgasm. Did you use it on its own or with a toy? I find mine feels nicer for me when I use it with a dildo in me

Yeah, my Mona feels much rumblier to me. Never have a problem with the Mona except sometimes wishing it was stronger haha!

I was using it with a toy. I don't know if I just wasn't positioning it right, or like I said just don't get much out of pinpoint stimulation. I might give it another try before I attempt to sell it off just to make sure.

But you're right, vibes definitely feel better for me too when penetration is also involved!

Edit: Forgot to mention I was using the Tango on the highest setting.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Im really bummed out by this :crying:

I've been waiting for my june birthstone colour fenrir for ages Im so excited for him open him up and then I had a 'Eh,' Moment its a beautiful toy! Theres nothing wrong with him but seeing him in person I just kinda didn't love him.

Decided to try him anyway, I don't really have much love for him I guess I can sell him its just a shame that he doesn't do much for me fantasy wise and body, I felt like he doesn't fill me like i wanted the knot was a easy maybe because I'm used to small flint? :crying:

19402784_10209874451641373_1697971740_o.jpg
19401240_10209874451361366_557917152_o.jpg
19401116_10209874451441368_1355879111_o.jpg
19243523_10209874451481369_228612421_o.jpg
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
katze

Postby katze » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:53 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:Im really bummed out by this :crying:

I've been waiting for my june birthstone colour fenrir for ages Im so excited for him open him up and then I had a 'Eh,' Moment its a beautiful toy! Theres nothing wrong with him but seeing him in person I just kinda didn't love him.

Decided to try him anyway, I don't really have much love for him I guess I can sell him its just a shame that he doesn't do much for me fantasy wise and body, I felt like he doesn't fill me like i wanted the knot was a easy maybe because I'm used to small flint? :crying:

19402784_10209874451641373_1697971740_o.jpg
19401240_10209874451361366_557917152_o.jpg
19401116_10209874451441368_1355879111_o.jpg
19243523_10209874451481369_228612421_o.jpg

Hmmm, you could try a medium Razor? The knot is a bit bigger and more abrupt I think. I personally prefer my medium Razor over my medium Fenrir.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:16 pm

DaedraQueen wrote: :words:

that sucks the toy didnt work out. the marble? kinda turned out 50/50 which also sucks. all in all THAT SUCKS. you post alot of your excitement for that toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:24 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

that sucks the toy didnt work out. the marble? kinda turned out 50/50 which also sucks. all in all THAT SUCKS. you post alot of your excitement for that toy.

Yeah im pretty gutted but at least i know what works for me and ive already sent him off to his new home! And I got a really good price for him too!

I mean dont get me wrong fenrir is beautiful it really suits the model! And yeah ive decided to grab pearce in the parfait desert colour or axel because i know i love things like flint! Xx
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Pearce is really smooth and the piercing throw some people off, internally not ascetically. the piercing hits me in the wrong ways in some positions and can strait up hurt me if i am not careful. but im a guy and mine is an XL in firm so this maybe me specific problems. Axel is great on the other hand is great. the texture are not very pronounced but the swell and slight curve after the head really works for me. i am glad i got my Axel.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Idra

Postby Idra » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:03 pm

katze wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:I'm the same with my tango, I don't get that "deep" and "rumbly" feeling, though my clit seems immune to most external stimulation, and vibes feel like nothing to me except unpleasant itchiness that distracts my orgasm. Did you use it on its own or with a toy? I find mine feels nicer for me when I use it with a dildo in me

Yeah, my Mona feels much rumblier to me. Never have a problem with the Mona except sometimes wishing it was stronger haha!

I was using it with a toy. I don't know if I just wasn't positioning it right, or like I said just don't get much out of pinpoint stimulation. I might give it another try before I attempt to sell it off just to make sure.

But you're right, vibes definitely feel better for me too when penetration is also involved!

Edit: Forgot to mention I was using the Tango on the highest setting.

I haven't tried the Mona, but I personally think the Tango on the highest setting is just too much and it all blends together to be much more surface level (not buzzy, exactly, but not fun, and definitely clit-numbing for me). I definitely need pinpoint stim and the Tango is the best I've tried but I have to use mine on lvl 1 or it's not rumbly enough for me. If levels 1-2 aren't rumbly enough I'm not sure what to tell you, but I'll watch anything you find out with interest -- I'd love a very deep, rumbly, external, pinpoint vibe. I didn't try Mona or any of L'Amourose's stuff because they don't look pinpoint enough for me. Good luck!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
KoenigVII

Postby KoenigVII » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:02 pm

My Medium David the Werewolf. Don't get me wrong, I love how he looks, and his colors turned out beautifully(I got him in the Darkside Red color during the Star Wars color promo), but he's just. Too. Thick. :misc4: :surprised:
I don't think my vagina went, "NOPE," to a toy so fast before. And I was so excited to get him. He's my first toy, but I decided after seeing him in person for the first time to get smaller toys to warm up.
Even after warming up with the slimmer Medium Roland model and Small Ultimate Fantasy, he's still too big for me to get past the head. I doubt I'll ever rehome him though, out of a mix of stubbornness and just loving his colors too much.
I guess he'll just be the pretty werewolf dick on my shelf to forever remind me to stay with slim Mediums or small toys. :sniffing:
Fush

Postby Fush » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 pm

I recently had this too. I got myself a Small Stan because i wanted him for a good while when i first got into bad dragon after I got my first toy which was Meng who ended up being well not enough and too short for me to do anything. Don't get me wrong i still love meng because dragons. I got a snow leopard because it looked more promising. it took me a good while to get anything with him so he ended up just being the outside stim toy lol. I just figured out that I'm more of a girth person so bumble may be my next one to get to try because that looks super promising :D expensive mistakes all around tbh

So far none of my toys really work with me lol. Well till Ika. could be more but it works.
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:06 pm

I tried my really cute snow leopard in soft and it just plain hurt. I had one before in same firmness but the barbs on it were very uncomfortable and I was warmed up too. I'm going to give it another shot but I might have to sell it.....

Return to “Sharing Experiences”