The Anti-sessions Lounge (Toys that didnt work out)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: The Anti-sessions Lounge (Toys that didnt work out)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Villie wrote:My mini xar is TOO SMAAAALL. Oh man he's so lil. There's apparently not enough room under knot for me to tie with him. :crying:

He definitely gives my entrance a bit of a stretch, but then he's too short to actually hit my g-spot i guess. :crying: A small xar might be too girthy, bleh. The mini is in a 5, so maybe a small in 3... hrmmmm....

I still can't believe I can't tie with him! :surprised: I couldn't tie with TTC's mini jake, either...
Exotic erotics mini reptilian though? Yeah, I could tie him, yet he doesn't even have a knot??? He just stays in, while xar and jake are shot out, lol.

Aww, that sucks. Maybe it's just too small to tie? My medium stays put no matter what I do and I have trouble tying with almost everything.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:33 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Villie wrote:My mini xar is TOO SMAAAALL. Oh man he's so lil. There's apparently not enough room under knot for me to tie with him. :crying:

He definitely gives my entrance a bit of a stretch, but then he's too short to actually hit my g-spot i guess. :crying:.

Mini Xar doesn't stay for me too :unamused: . At last once the vibe's involved. Not enough space under the knot. Yet I still love him for grinding. Sad to hear Xar doesn't work for your G spot. Shame about mini TTC Jake too. I really wanted mini as non stabby alt to Fenrir =-(.

I'm definitely gonna try him in more ways, like maybe sitting on the edge of the bathtub and try to kinda ride him perhaps? Hmmm!

Also, I actually just managed to tie my mini Jake like an hour after my original post LOL
I had to almost put my fingers inside to keep pushing at the knot and managed to push it past my pubic bone LOL

I think maybe if he was firmer (mines a 4) it'd actually pop in easier and stay in better
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Welp, it's time to come to terms with the fact my gorgeous new mini sleipnir is just TOO firm :'(
It's an 8, and that head just feels so uncomfortable/painful moving around inside.
Honestly, he feels over twice as firm as my 5 firmness clayton, which is almost the same size, augugh.

It's such a shame too, cuz jupiter is soooo gorgeous on this lil guy. I'm not sure when/if jupiter comes back on sale, but perhaps I'll grab a less firm one in it, or get something else in jupiter cuz wow, amazing color.
PM me! Image
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:15 pm

(Lol is this my thread now?)

I found out if you're suddenly thinking "wow I don't think I've been this wet toying in ages" you're probably bleeding out a ton :surprised:
Whoops
Tapered toy that ends up a lot thicker than I'm used to, and has some texture, so I think I went a bit too rough with it
PM me! Image
Grayge

Postby Grayge » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:20 am

Villie wrote:I found out if you're suddenly thinking "wow I don't think I've been this wet toying in ages" you're probably bleeding out a ton :surprised:
Whoops

Yikes. Blood is my #1 buzzkill. Not because I have a phobia or anything, but because it is a sign that you did something wrong and can't toy for the next few days, which is like a slap in the face when you've waited for a nice toying session for a long time.

Speaking of blood, at least one of the cons of equine toys such as Chance is how problematic the bluntness of the head can be. I intended to experiment with my fresh XL UF Chance on Monday and got disappointed instead. The penetration felt alright and painless (although the head's thickness still feels a bit overwhelming once I get him inside), but when I pulled out, there was blood. In other words, I had to stop as soon as I started. I probably didn't warm up enough and so my inner muscles must've been tense, allowing Chance's head to do some damage on the way in. Oh well, better luck next time. I'm not going to give up on my stallion that easily.
Explore, experiment and enjoy.
Rooster

Postby Rooster » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 pm

The Rowan was a severe disappointment. The entrance is exceedingly tight in a concentrated, unpleasant way, making it the hardest of all bad dragon sheaths I own to get into (even more than my Perry). Then everything after that feels cavernous with very little texture except the ring at the halfway point, which is...okay I guess? I mean, I can feel that it's there, but its very subtle and it does little for me.

All in all he's the least favorite of my BD toys. It's a shame because the look of the toy is very arousing to me (I have a bit of a thing for centaurs) but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Well it looks like my small sleipnir is just too firm :/ I used him twice, the first time I know was partially my fault. I didn’t warm up with pretzal first I just went from mini Nocturne to small sleipnir, and I ended up bleeding a lot. At first I thought it was from over stretching my front hole but then I realized the blood was coming from deeper in so I thing the firmness and the blunt head were too much. The second round I did use pretzal first and warmed up longer, I even got halfway down medium Moko before bringing out sleip. I didn’t bleed, but it just didn’t feel good and it kinda hurt so I gave up on him and went back to Moko, who is quickly becoming a favorite.
I’m gonna have to resell him, but I wish I didn’t have to because I was so excited to have him in Halloween black and the suction cup is so good :sniffing:
At least the money can go towards a medium Diego, I’ve since realized that a large wouldn’t work. Medium Moko is probably my limit for length and girth
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Zaphora wrote:
JackalJames wrote:Well it looks like my small sleipnir is just too firm :/ I used him twice, the first time I know was partially my fault. I didn’t warm up with pretzal first I just went from mini Nocturne to small sleipnir, and I ended up bleeding a lot. At first I thought it was from over stretching my front hole but then I realized the blood was coming from deeper in so I thing the firmness and the blunt head were too much. The second round I did use pretzal first and warmed up longer, I even got halfway down medium Moko before bringing out sleip. I didn’t bleed, but it just didn’t feel good and it kinda hurt so I gave up on him and went back to Moko, who is quickly becoming a favorite.
I’m gonna have to resell him, but I wish I didn’t have to because I was so excited to have him in Halloween black and the suction cup is so good :sniffing:
At least the money can go towards a medium Diego, I’ve since realized that a large wouldn’t work. Medium Moko is probably my limit for length and girth

I have a large Diego it's not too big

It’d be too big for me, the knot is 8.5” and I struggle with Moko’s 8”, plus 7.5” is too long after all, I can only take 6.5” it seems before it hits my cervix. I’m not too torn up about it anymore though, at least I can save money by sticking to smaller sizes
s3v3r

Postby s3v3r » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:06 pm

I got a medium size rex in medium firmness from last black friday sale and even though I love canine toys this one is always difficult because the shaft is thin and too soft to be able to use for riding and thrusting and the knot is so big that I have to warm up with bigger toys just to attempt to take the knot of this one :/ I wish I would have ordered a firm rex, also I really want to get a medium size medium firmness cole someday, that toy is sooo nice for me :misc1:
i have no idea what im doing :psyduck:
Fadomai

Postby Fadomai » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Medium Nova ended up being a bust. While I'm certain I could handle the knot with some more practice+prep time, my body just wants nothing to do with those ridges. Gonna have to rethink some of my future purchasing decisions.
Reflet

Postby Reflet » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 pm

After trying a few times with my small Flint, I don't think he's working out for me, which sucks because I love the Champagne Cake colour so much. The girth is fantastic, but it's painful trying to use him in a medium firmness because of those biiiig scales on the underside of his shaft, even with lube. I love texture, but it's that repetitive heavy scaling texture in that firmness that feels like a washboard and just huuuuurts. Since it's a constant "blupblupblupblup" in and out of those scales. Owie. :(

I figure I could probably still contact CS or something at some point about maybe getting Champagne Cake on a different toy... perhaps that medium Sleipnir in soft I was musing about in another thread earlier today. ;p Or another big girthy toy... Hmm. Lots of choices.
BD's currently owned:
Sleipnir (Sm/Med), Spritz (Sm/Med), Pretzal (Med/Med/SC/CT), Flint (Sm/Med), Ultimatefantasy (Med/Med)
Others:
FB Drone (Sm/Med/Crown Jewel)
EE Reptillian (Med/Soft/Deluxe Surprise)

used-to-own/sold: Fenrir (Old Med/Soft), Crash (Sm/Soft), Pretzal (Sm/Med/SC)
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 am

Reflet wrote:After trying a few times with my small Flint, I don't think he's working out for me, which sucks because I love the Champagne Cake colour so much. The girth is fantastic, but it's painful trying to use him in a medium firmness because of those biiiig scales on the underside of his shaft, even with lube. I love texture, but it's that repetitive heavy scaling texture in that firmness that feels like a washboard and just huuuuurts. Since it's a constant "blupblupblupblup" in and out of those scales. Owie. :(

I figure I could probably still contact CS or something at some point about maybe getting Champagne Cake on a different toy... perhaps that medium Sleipnir in soft I was musing about in another thread earlier today. ;p Or another big girthy toy... Hmm. Lots of choices.

Awe no im sorry! I love my Flint but im the opposite the soft does nothing for me i need a medium! It was perfect to start my BD collection with so im saving for a new flint for the january sales! Xxz
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Reflet

Postby Reflet » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:09 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Reflet wrote:After trying a few times with my small Flint, I don't think he's working out for me, which sucks because I love the Champagne Cake colour so much. The girth is fantastic, but it's painful trying to use him in a medium firmness because of those biiiig scales on the underside of his shaft, even with lube. I love texture, but it's that repetitive heavy scaling texture in that firmness that feels like a washboard and just huuuuurts. Since it's a constant "blupblupblupblup" in and out of those scales. Owie. :(

Awe no im sorry! I love my Flint but im the opposite the soft does nothing for me i need a medium! It was perfect to start my BD collection with so im saving for a new flint for the january sales! Xxz

Haha! that just goes to show how all of us are different, huh? What works for one person doesn't work for another!
I'm glad Flint works so well for you, though! It's always a gamble on your first toy, it seems like, so it's great you got a guy that works for you right off the bat!
BD's currently owned:
Sleipnir (Sm/Med), Spritz (Sm/Med), Pretzal (Med/Med/SC/CT), Flint (Sm/Med), Ultimatefantasy (Med/Med)
Others:
FB Drone (Sm/Med/Crown Jewel)
EE Reptillian (Med/Soft/Deluxe Surprise)

used-to-own/sold: Fenrir (Old Med/Soft), Crash (Sm/Soft), Pretzal (Sm/Med/SC)
Apola

Postby Apola » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:23 pm

A day or so ago, warmed up with my small echo to prepare for taking my recently purchased gryphon.. things seemed to be going fine at first, usual small bit of what I thought was normal stretching stress..

Nope. Just after having a bowel movement, I noticed blood. Like, more then a few drops. This is the first time I've had this much of a problem, and I think it's because of the pointy head of the toy.
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:31 pm

I’m having the same problem, I got a small/5 flint and all three times I’ve tried him have hurt because the ridges are too much. I want to try him in soft, I’m sure I would love it completely if it weren’t for the firmness
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:47 pm

JackalJames wrote:

I’m having the same problem, I got a small/5 flint and all three times I’ve tried him have hurt because the ridges are too much. I want to try him in soft, I’m sure I would love it completely if it weren’t for the firmness

I recall seeing elsewhere on these forums that "ridge burn" from Flint is worse in the smaller sizes because the ridges are closer together. =/
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Tempest wrote:
JackalJames wrote:

I recall seeing elsewhere on these forums that "ridge burn" from Flint is worse in the smaller sizes because the ridges are closer together. =/

Yup. The smaller he is, the more painful (for some). People have often described it as a 'washboard' or a 'cheese grater'. My small in medium didn't make me bleed, but less than ten seconds of use rubbed me so raw I had trouble sitting for a few days because it felt like something in my vag was stinging, like I'd be cut open by someone rubbing up there with sandpaper. I got him in soft firmness after and while he does work better for me, I still can't use him too long or the ridges irritate me horribly. My medium in extra-soft works extremely well, though.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Try using Flint for very short movements, or grinding (gyrations). Trying to repeatedly thrust Flint long, deep and hard is probably a recipe for disaster. Different toys are good for different purposes. I wouldn't try to use Flint the same way I might use a Nox, for example. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious for anybody.

Flint is a bit rough, and great for times when you want to get "reamed". (Some people might never want that, though.)
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Figured this would be the most apt thread for this:

So I have been struggling to find the will to get any of my toys out (specifically insertable) for several months. Figured I'd give it a shot anyway yesterday... It did not go well.

See, I'd bought this new anal douche thingy to put on the shower, figured it might make the cleaning process quicker. Of course I'm well aware I had to be very careful with the water pressure, and I was.
I was squatting down and testing how it fit, and how much water pressure I could comfortably use without any risk.
Then I slipped.
Instinctively grabbed the only thing I was holding on to; the tap.
Grabbed it, twisted it and more than doubled the water pressure.
Fucking. OW.
Resulting in some blood, and a lot of pain. The worst part however was how badly I was freaking out about it. I've had minor accidents before, but this was different. It took over an hour before the pain stopped, half of which was spent frantically googling what to do if the pain and bleeding did not stop.
Thankfully it did, but it will be some time before I'm willing to try anything in that area again :unamused:
Also learnt a lesson about just how unprepared I am if something bad actually happens...
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Fredde wrote:Figured this would be the most apt thread for this:

So I have been struggling to find the will to get any of my toys out (specifically insertable) for several months. Figured I'd give it a shot anyway yesterday... It did not go well.

See, I'd bought this new anal douche thingy to put on the shower, figured it might make the cleaning process quicker. Of course I'm well aware I had to be very careful with the water pressure, and I was.
I was squatting down and testing how it fit, and how much water pressure I could comfortably use without any risk.
Then I slipped.
Instinctively grabbed the only thing I was holding on to; the tap.
Grabbed it, twisted it and more than doubled the water pressure.
Fucking. OW.
Resulting in some blood, and a lot of pain. The worst part however was how badly I was freaking out about it. I've had minor accidents before, but this was different. It took over an hour before the pain stopped, half of which was spent frantically googling what to do if the pain and bleeding did not stop.
Thankfully it did, but it will be some time before I'm willing to try anything in that area again :unamused:
Also learnt a lesson about just how unprepared I am if something bad actually happens...

I "doubled" up on control valves with my shower shot. i have the tap and control valve like this https://www.homedepot.com/p/Brass-Volum ... ZAodKCAEkQ at the nozzle end. this is just an example since i dont know what fitting are used in EU.

im also gonna plug this in http://www.siliconenozzles.com/main.sc this is an amazing site for enema products. i have 4 nozzles from them and they have help me make my clean out much more quick and easy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”