Biggest size disparity in your collection?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Gribley

Re: Biggest size disparity in your collection?

Postby Gribley » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:31 pm

Screamy wrote:
Gribley wrote:
Screamy wrote:
:widesmile: I actually don't know if this is my smallest. I do have a few teenies lmao I don't know if they count

dude, that Stan is fit to be a weapon of war.

he really is lol. I threw him to someone once and nearly knocked them over lmao

i have often thought about the usefulness of a massive dildo in the event of a home invasion.
try explaining to the cops how you beaned some scumbag with a enormous dong, i can only imagine the evidence exhibit in court if they decided to charge the guy.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Gribley wrote:i have often thought about the usefulness of a massive dildo in the event of a home invasion.
try explaining to the cops how you beaned some scumbag with a enormous dong, i can only imagine the evidence exhibit in court if they decided to charge the guy.

I actually had a dream last night where I was in some kind of cafe where someone was holding everyone at gun point. I then reached into my backpack, got some kind of either chance or EE cody or something, walked over to the gunman, and started beating the crap out of him xD Eventually winning and keeping him in place till the cops arrived lol
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Gribley wrote:
Screamy wrote:
Gribley wrote:dude, that Stan is fit to be a weapon of war.

he really is lol. I threw him to someone once and nearly knocked them over lmao

i have often thought about the usefulness of a massive dildo in the event of a home invasion.

I would happily give a giant dildo as evidence. Guaranteed humiliation and priceless entertainment in court.

My xl flint could break someone's jaw I bet stan could too. C:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:50 pm

Screamy wrote:I would happily give a giant dildo as evidence. Guaranteed humiliation and priceless entertainment in court.

Currently XL Stan is the biggest toy BD has, with XL Cole (if you count the knot) in second, and XL Flint in third. This is going by width of course.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Screamy wrote:I would happily give a giant dildo as evidence. Guaranteed humiliation and priceless entertainment in court.

Currently XL Stan is the biggest toy BD has, with XL Cole (if you count the knot) in second, and XL Flint in third. This is going by width of course.

Yup. Stan is a tadddd floppier than flint since it has that bend. Tbh flint feels like theres more silicone to him idk lol :widesmile:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Screamy wrote:
Gribley wrote:
Screamy wrote:he really is lol. I threw him to someone once and nearly knocked them over lmao

I would happily give a giant dildo as evidence. Guaranteed humiliation and priceless entertainment in court.

evidence is taken by the police at the time of apprehension and later presented to the judge and jury at the defendants trial to explain the narrative.
so some poor laywer is going to have to explain to a group of people how a dildo was used as a weapon in open court, and not crack up.
the defendant if found liable guy would be the bitch of the prison big time.
katze

Postby katze » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:13 am

medium nox and medium fenrir. hard to believe they're both mediums lol

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:11 am

katze wrote:medium nox and medium fenrir. hard to believe they're both mediums lol

a lot of people have griped about how they were disappointed at how small fenrir is.
Magenta

Postby Magenta » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:02 am

Mini Crackers vs Medium Nox ^.^ Love them both
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:03 am

Just got my large Desi in, and it makes my mini Bumblehooves look so cute lol! This is probably the most extreme difference I have.
IMG_0119.JPG
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
Tar

Postby Tar » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Debased gods bless this thread. :widesmile:

For now, here are my biggest size differences (FB mini Snowbird, EE Bishop, Seadragon Lil Squirt):
Attachments
20160826_193248-1024x860.jpg

Return to “Sharing Experiences”