How did they find out

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Italian_Stallion

How did they find out

Postby Italian_Stallion » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:24 am

My question to everyone here is how did your better half find out about your toys?
Idra

Re: How did they find out

Postby Idra » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:03 am

Lol. I just told her. I was all, "Hey, I ordered a Dragon's Tongue!" and she was like, wtf? So I explained. She's still a bit wtf about all of it but she's happy that I like them, so hey. :3
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Viri

Postby Viri » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:40 am

My better half is actually the one who introduced me to BD toys. :laugh:
When the night is darkest, and all ordinary creatures are sleeping - when the moon has waxed full in the velvety black sky, that is when I come out to play.

- Taurus - Forest Dweller - Night Owl - Howls at the Moon -
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Tied her down and used them on her all night long.

I'm kidding, I don't have a SO, but when I did I never told her. She was not my better half... she was an evil bitch. If in some alternate reality where I'd get another partner, I would think I would tell them early on.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Before I bought my first toy, I simply showed my husband what I wanted and he was like "okay. Go for it." But we're pretty open to each other about what we like, of course. :smilenox:
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:48 pm

I just told him; he didn't care. He's even ordered his own toy, over a year later. We use them on one another.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:27 pm

I just told him. He likes some of BD's penetrables so it wasn't hard to tell him. I ended up gifting him 3 BD penetrables he was interested in. Yet one has never been used or even opened because it's a duplicate because I didn't know which color he would prefer.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 pm

"How did they found out", I'm still the opinion in a good relationship you should just talk about such and not let the other one find them accidently or so,but thats me and I'm lame I guess.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:53 pm

Both of them were around when I decided to get my first toy. I even teased them at the prospect of them walking in on me at some point. Now one helped me order one with his fav color and all (he picked it all out) and the other wound up buying himself a werewolf sheath. :excited:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Italian_Stallion wrote:My question to everyone here is how did your better half find out about your toys?

I told her. Then I showed her. Some intrigued her. Others, she was more like, "I just want to know what you have so I can tell the EMTs what to expect when you finally break something up there."
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Azureblackwolf

Postby Azureblackwolf » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Shardik wrote:
Italian_Stallion wrote:My question to everyone here is how did your better half find out about your toys?

I told her. Then I showed her. Some intrigued her. Others, she was more like, "I just want to know what you have so I can tell the EMTs what to expect when you finally break something up there."

Now that would be very historical and embarrassing to boot. :laugh:
SalamiPants

Postby SalamiPants » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:15 pm

I showed him what I was looking at. Asked if there were any he'd like to see me use. Then bought what I liked xD If you have to hide this sort of thing from your significant other, I question how healthy that relationship is o.o
Naz

Postby Naz » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:25 am

My bf saw me looking at them and encouraged me to be brave and get one :smile:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:19 am

She knew I was into toys, I told her a little about BD as a company when I upgraded my collection to silicone. BD toys are more interesting and have more options than Square Peg toys, my other option for huge silicone.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:12 am

I showed him the site, even before I got a toy. Thing is, I had a bit of an intense sex dream about a dragon, and when I told him about it and mentioned it reminded me of a toy I saw online, he whips out his tablet and goes 'would you like to show me?' He was more 'huh, this is interesting' than 'oh gawd these people are weird' so eventually I ended up getting a toy. What I haven't told him about was my wishlist which is... long. I'll let him know sooner or later.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:21 pm

We buy ours together. When my hubby first met me he actually thought I was this innocent little thing and was afraid that he would ruin me... which is a common thing for me, I'm that blonde hair, petite, fair skinned woman, with big eyes so people just see innocence when they like at me. Then he got to know me, and I ruined his innocence for him.

But yeah, we buy toys together. He's more safe than me, I like to push and be more adventurous.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:35 am

Update: I told my SO about my wishlist. He asked for a copy, and when he saw it he pretty much went "Oh my!" in the best George Takei impression I have ever heard. He told me this'll make shopping for gifts a lot easier. :excited:

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:48 pm

We always knew about BD and our mutual want for one (a while before we were even 18) and last year for Xmas she got the first one lol. Our relationship is extremely open about secrets and so on, and since our relationship is taboo in so, so many ways why fret over dragon dicks when I have other things to worry about.

as for others in the family, I didn't want to make it embarrassing if they found them on their own so I hang them up and display them etc. It's obvious to them I have a dick obsession :stick:
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
Manta

Postby Manta » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:45 am

Curiosa wrote:I had a bit of an intense sex dream about a dragon

What was that dream though :P I would like to know ;3
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:49 am

Manta wrote:
Curiosa wrote:I had a bit of an intense sex dream about a dragon

What was that dream though :P I would like to know ;3

Spoilered because off topic and a little long. :3

► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”