How did they find out

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Manta

Re: How did they find out

Postby Manta » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Curiosa wrote:Spoilered because off topic and a little long. :3

Wow thats some hot dream, i wish i was dreaming that vivid. Mostly i just cant remember..
Awesome thanks for telling me :3 I think i have to take a look into the dream thread cuz now i want more of this :liplick:
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:55 am

we got really wasted together and i ended up pulling out a big one and decking him in the face with it for a laugh.
once the shock wore off he had a laugh about it and we ended up smacking each other with them and having stumbly cockfights.
Oberic

Postby Oberic » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:15 am

I didn't have any toys before showing my wife the site. It was a bit odd trying to figure out if she'd accept this kind of thing.
The only problem she has with it all, is how much money I throw at it when I do get around to ordering more.
lovelyscales wrote:I just told him. He likes some of BD's penetrables so it wasn't hard to tell him. I ended up gifting him 3 BD penetrables he was interested in. Yet one has never been used or even opened because it's a duplicate because I didn't know which color he would prefer.

What model and color is the duplicate?
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:02 pm

Oberic wrote:I didn't have any toys before showing my wife the site. It was a bit odd trying to figure out if she'd accept this kind of thing.
The only problem she has with it all, is how much money I throw at it when I do get around to ordering more.
lovelyscales wrote:I just told him. He likes some of BD's penetrables so it wasn't hard to tell him. I ended up gifting him 3 BD penetrables he was interested in. Yet one has never been used or even opened because it's a duplicate because I didn't know which color he would prefer.

What model and color is the duplicate?

It's Natascha's toy exclusive pink. Sort of a pale peachy tone.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:39 pm

funny is that is how my fiancé and I met is through talking about doing a Dildo Chandelier from glass toys - he knows a /ton/ about glass toys and almost nothing about silicone ones - while I know a ton about silicone ones. The second time we hung out I brought my BD collection and explained how they're made, colors, silicone pros / cons, etc. That's how he "found out"
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Current toy collection of 15
Hybrid221

Postby Hybrid221 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:27 pm

She moved in and was looking around she opens my toy chest and saw an all my toys. Sends me a pic and thinks their from some ex or I'm fucking some one else. Is blowing up my phone . I told her I use them on myself she's still skeptical. So I come walking out our room with a couple smaller toys sticking out of me. That was one hot night. She wasn't even mad lol . Omg and the bj I got.
GraveDigger78

Postby GraveDigger78 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:18 am

I accidently left my medium tucker suction cupped to the bathroom all to dry and my very conservative wife flipped out because she thought I was using them on anotjer female. It went poorly but we worked it out and are starting to toy together so it is all getting better now
Medium Tucker, Dragoness muzzle, small Spritz, Medium Nox
Male/straight/married
Panzellie

Postby Panzellie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:51 am

My fiancé and I are very affectionate, but I have a high libido (wanting release once a day) and he has a very low libido (wanting release once a month).
I remember coming across a picture of someone's OC holding a black and blue marbled Fenrir and saying "It's beautiful..."
And ever since I kinda lurked on Bad Dragon for months before building the courage to ask him about it. I sat my partner down and asked him if he would be opposed to me buying a sex toy, and I showed him Crackers.
At first he was a little upset, thinking he was not satisfying me, but I reassured him that this was meant to enhance our relationship and not "replace it." That silicone was no substitute for a person, and he could use it on me for nights when he wasn't into it. (Our families/school/town discourages sex and fornication, so I don't blame him for being anxious.)

And maybe I bribed him with a Sugar Star to help the process along :stick:
He's very supportive now, and he owns two penetrables with a third on the way, and even asks if there are toys he can get to use on me-- it's a win-win and I could not ask for a better partner.
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
Viserion

Postby Viserion » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:26 am

The wife and I were looking for a "different" sorta toy. I found the BD site, now we own 4.
kaitlin86

Postby kaitlin86 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:53 am

I actually met my Empress on a rape fantasy site. I had a blog on the site and people requested that I post pics of all the toys I own. When my Empress joined I had pics of my Crash the Raptor and Tentacle on their so when she saw my blog she saw those lol. Took it very well, she like "wow! You're kinky and those really interesting!" lol. Just got my large Opal Ika today and can't wait for her to take me with it :blush:
Codyw99

Postby Codyw99 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:04 pm

My wife and I have always been pretty open sexually. From fantasies to what we actually make real from those and ect. I just said "hey check these out!" She felt it was beastiality and very odd. Which was ironic considering we both have odd fetishes. To each their own, I don't judge, I digress. Anyway, I talk her into trying a small echo, then she wanted to try a Medium Trent to fill her up more. She then justified to try my large echo, I then gave her shit about her actually liking these(the upgrades happened over the course of a month or so, we fuck around a lot). She laughed and said "yeah maybe I do, but I'll never try to horse stuff." come home from work one night, she had a package which I knew was from BD. When she got home I asked what it was, she blushed, I asked what it was. She said open it. Large Unflarred Chance. Her favorite ever since. Boom. Why we are married. Haha
:cool:
ChaiSaberdeer

Postby ChaiSaberdeer » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:08 pm

I told my bf when i ordered my first one back in 2014. He wasn't weirded out so much as intimidated by the weird shapes, and the girth of my small Flint. :o he is okay with it now, he knows i need something fun to keep me busy when he's gone on trips!

I have a small Cole and some more clear cumlube on the way and that's gonna be a surprise!!! I think i'll let him test it out on me :smile:
Toys I Own:
Small (formerly Medium) Fenrir - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - Surprise Me Black/Blue Metallic Marble
Chico the Lil'Squirt - Orange
Small Flint - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - White/Purple Custom Marble
Small Cole the Dane - 5/8 Split Firmness - Suction Cup - Custom Pearlescent Blue/Purple Split Fade
Medium Winston's Tail - Firm Firmness - Strawberry Frosted Squares
Medium Austin the Fox - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup - Austin's Natural

Toys I'm Waiting On:

Wishlist:
Medium/5 Roland w/ SC
Medium/5 Kelvin in Absolute Zero
Small/5 or Medium/5 Luka in Infinity Star (w/ CT or SC)
Medium/5 Nox
Small/3 Sleipnir in Votan's Natural w/SC
Mini/8 Austin w/ SC
Small/5 Austin w/SC
Medium/5 Nocturne w/SC
Small/3 Crackers w/SC
Medium/5 Echo w/CT
Medium/5 Tyson w/CT&SC

Return to “Sharing Experiences”