Favorite Anal companion?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
BnS_Pup

Favorite Anal companion?

Postby BnS_Pup » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:10 am

Just wondering what toy some of you might feel has been the most fun for backdoor play. My Spritz (medium) and I have had a lot of fun but I'm looking to branch out a bit. For me he didnt feel that much different from a regular dildo for progression or anything and knotting him was pretty easy once I warmed up. I guess I'm looking for one that has some unique stimulation and can possibly have a better chance of hitting the prostate but I'm mostly looking for the former.

Anyway, feel free to share your stories. :dukacola:

Favorite adventure: Dildo darts or Dildarts. Throw suction cup BD at wall (preferably low) and do your best to work with it. Change angle depending on how the curve lands. Can be fun and one hell of a workout

:surprised: :misc15:
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Favorite Anal companion?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:40 pm

I can't use especially large toys back there, but it's a toss up for me, for what feels the best back there. I love my ridgeback back there, as well as small Chance. The Orca model from EE is awesome back there, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Well, personally love my Chance. Good for depth but maybe not stimulation. I'm stimulated fine from the head and the feel of his shaft... but there isn't much else going on besides that. Same for Tyson. I think they both feel amazing, but you might want something that has more... texture?
Flint has texture coming out the wazoo though. But if you go that route... I'd say a small Flint based on your medium Spritz.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:48 pm

I love the shaft of my Fenrir back there yet there's no way the knot is going to go in there. I'm considering a small for that purpose..just debating since small can't be custom made with a tube. If you like knotted toys and texture, Bruiser and Nova are well textured toys with knots that aren't very small yet also not huge.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:55 pm

I absolutely love the look of Fenrir but the small apparently cant have that epic yellow to black fade. I hear a lot of great things about Chance BD's but the whole horse dick thing just turns me off.
I really like the idea of knotted toys and sadly I'm going to start ordering small. Spritz was fun and all but with how infrequently I've been able to play with him lately, my tolerances have dropped a good deal.
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Personally I love my small/5 Kelvin for anal! I can't get the full knot in (and even if I could, it wouldn't tie) but the shaft feels so lovely when thrust. I didn't think I liked texture at all anally until I tried Kelvin.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:50 am

Kelvin was actually one of my first choices but those ridges made me nervous about getting stuck or something. Great to know that it's stimulating.
Now that I think about it ; One odd thing about Spritz is that his tapered tip often felt pokey like it was slightly sharp instead of something that would easily slip in. The toy is perfectly smooth but I dunno, maybe my backdoor doesnt like tapered.
Koshmary

Postby Koshmary » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:13 am

Guys, just be aware of the size of the base on the toy. I know several people on the forums have 'lost' Fenrir when toying anally and had to slowly retrieve him due to his small base allowing him to easily get sucked up inside you. Just something to think about...
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:09 am

Koshmary wrote:Guys, just be aware of the size of the base on the toy. I know several people on the forums have 'lost' Fenrir when toying anally and had to slowly retrieve him due to his small base allowing him to easily get sucked up inside you. Just something to think about...

This! I have a small Fenrir that I 'lost' once and was...REALLY scared about it. Haven't been up to using it since.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:45 pm

o_O Very good to know.
Kelbeck

Postby Kelbeck » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:23 pm

I use a firm medium Kelvin for the same reasons said above.
:misc1: :nerdy: Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:26 pm

ChaosRed wrote:
Koshmary wrote:Guys, just be aware of the size of the base on the toy. I know several people on the forums have 'lost' Fenrir when toying anally and had to slowly retrieve him due to his small base allowing him to easily get sucked up inside you. Just something to think about...

This! I have a small Fenrir that I 'lost' once and was...REALLY scared about it. Haven't been up to using it since.

Some folks have had the same issue with Razor. Those bases are just way too small, IMO.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”