Vasu/M/Soft Review. GET A FIRMNESS SAMPLE SET.

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
V.O.

Vasu/M/Soft Review. GET A FIRMNESS SAMPLE SET.

Postby V.O. » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:33 pm

So I want to say that one, this is my first purchase, and two anything negative I have to say about this fetish fantasy dildo is not BD's fault. It's mine, I bought my Vasu largely off assumption and I have now payed for that. Literally.

Bottom line, bastard's too soft.

My thinking was that I was confident in my ability to take something up the ass but for my own well being I wanted something soft, that would bend and curve if needed. If you are thinking of making a first purchase (for anal play, unfortunately I lack vagina so I couldn't comment on the ease and nature of ramming things up there)GET A FIRMNESS SET. I know what you're thinking, "Ugggh but do I really want to shell out ten bucks plus shipping and wait even longer?". YES, YOU DO.

So I got my Naga today, Monday, after a short but arduous shift at work I came home and sat down only to have the door ring. When I went out there I was greeted by a conveniently sized package that didn't shake in the slightest. It was labeled that it contained glass, as I purchased a cordial glass as well. Because who the fuck doesn't want to dildo themselves silly after a few drinks. I got a suction cup with mine because I thought it would be the perfect thing, which is the beginning of my problems. The Naga's shapes really come across as interesting and fun, in that "it's going your ass" kind of way. I didn't know this at the time but BD uses the existing base as a suction cup when you request one, I love this. It's aesthetically pleasing to not see a protruding cup at the bottom and is an efficient use of material. If you're curious I got royal purple, which is a nice shade for a fetish fantasy dildo. Different yet not bombastic, I know who would care about that kind of thing but. Y'know, it really works aesthetically.

In order to understand my experience I have to tell you that I'm a bit of an "Anal Rebel'. If I feel the need to place foreign objects in my ass, it's a hot need, a desire that needs to be quenched. I'm the kind of person who after a few drinks goes to take a leisure shower with a high alcohol content beer, drinks that, and goes to use the empty bottle's neck for some much needed stimulation. When I went to use my toy I thought "oh, y'know some saliva and shower water'll be lubrication enough." With a soft toy, don't do that. I probably spent a good half hour trying to get it into my ass. I got the head in but when I went to use the suction cup on say a wall or whatever, it would slide along the surface and the toy would slip out of my ass no matter what angle I and the toy were. I figured naively that the pointy tip of Vasu would be able to enter on it's own. I was wrong, just wrong. Eventually with some fingers I began to get my ringpiece into such a position where the Naga would go in. But even then the suction cup was useless. The whole toy would bend and bend and bend and fucking beeeeend. I was thoroughly disappointed. I thought I had just wasted a good hundred on nothing. At that point I broke down and used some water-based lotions (or rather safeformyanus-based) as a lubricant and finally got to have some fun. Some Grade-A for Anus Fun (patent pending).

I still had to press my hand down on the suction cup which was a shame. The whole appeal to me is to make it be the as hands free as possible. Again, that is my fault. Barring the knot "regular" shaft does the job but leaves me wanting more.

Now onto the Knot or Bulb. I was never big on these as an idea, the main appeal to me of Vasu is an interestingly shaped reptile dick. Did I mention I'm quite big on my fictional reptile dicks? Willing to hedge my bets on the Naga though I looked forward to trying such a thing.

Oh, Oh fucking boy. It was worth it. I am completely and utterly sold on knots/bulbs on my fictional dicks. I would describe it as an ordeal. I mean that in a positive way, it was an intense sensation. I mean the kind of sensation that you wouldn't even be touching your dick for. You're not augmenting your masturbation with anal play when you got that just in you. Your pleasure is solely derived from the toy, pure anal pleasure. A sort of Homo-Nirvana. While I've have many things up my ass I've never had something that was two inches roughly across and was meant be completely taken in.

As of right now I've used the toy once, and the experience of having it all the way inside me was worthwhile that I didn't finish. That may sound odd but it was too fixated on what was going in my fucking ass to even think of touching my dick.

So what to take away if you've read this far, well I'll summarize.

1: Buy a firmness set
2: Knots are worth it
3: Buy a firmness set
4: See 1 and 3
5: If you're still confused see 4

Ultimately after a first ride, even after everything negative I had to say.
I'd give my soft, medium sized Vasu a solid Eight out of Ten, and would stick it up my ass again.

I intend to buy another Vasu, a firmer and larger one. The large's knot is only a bit bigger but I really feel I need that length. My Vasu without it's knot doesn't make me it's bitch. And I need that. I want to lose myself riding atop a fetish fantasy dildo, preferably reptile related. Like any good, tax-paying, American would.

Might try a Xar as well but I don't know. Buy a firmness set, do you get it? Fucking buy one.
Bea

Re: Vasu/M/Soft Review. GET A FIRMNESS SAMPLE SET.

Postby Bea » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:42 pm

Firmness sets help, so does research on the forums! You'll find many people say soft smaller toys are difficult to use for anal. I got a soft toy first too (for vaginal though) and found it was too floppy to use. When in doubt, go with medium firmness. For super small toys (minis and most smalls) get hard. It's going to feel pretty soft. My mini sleipnir in hard is just as pliable as my medium apollo in soft.

(this is sort of an add-on for newbies)
Bzzzzzzz
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Firmness is such a tricky beast and nothing is as heartbreaking as falling in love with a pretty toy and having to wave goodbye to it because it just won't work no matter how hard you try. I'm another one where softs just won't work for me. The cool thing though is as expensive as the toys are, there's a really robust second hand market for them so you can sell the toys that won't work for ones that will.

I recently sold a gorgeous turquoise crackers I couldn't get to work and bought a M/M Sleipnir instead... best decision ever even if it hurt at the time.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Medium is always a good bet especially for your first toy, and if there is doubt, come to the forums and ask. For some people, firmness sample sets are not worth it. For me, it would cost about 17 AUD for the set, and then, I shit you (k)not, 80 AUD to ship them. hahaha, no. :widesmile: The forums always has a wealth of information, if you come bearing questions.

Also, the firmness sample sets don't help all the time. I have softs ordered last year that feel way firmer than one or two softs I have ordered this year. I have mediums that feel firmer and extra softs that feel so soft, they may as well be melting. I can mush my soft sample disc and then mush my soft Kelvin and the difference between them is astounding. I'd honestly trust current forum advice and firmness gifs over the firmness sample sets.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:51 am

V.O. wrote:So I want to say that one, this is my first purchase, and two anything negative I have to say about this fetish fantasy dildo is not BD's fault. It's mine, I bought my Vasu largely off assumption and I have now payed for that. Literally.

Bottom line, bastard's too soft.

My thinking was that I was confident in my ability to take something up the ass but for my own well being I wanted something soft, that would bend and curve if needed. If you are thinking of making a first purchase (for anal play, unfortunately I lack vagina so I couldn't comment on the ease and nature of ramming things up there)GET A FIRMNESS SET. I know what you're thinking, "Ugggh but do I really want to shell out ten bucks plus shipping and wait even longer?". YES, YOU DO.

So I got my Naga today, Monday, after a short but arduous shift at work I came home and sat down only to have the door ring. When I went out there I was greeted by a conveniently sized package that didn't shake in the slightest. It was labeled that it contained glass, as I purchased a cordial glass as well. Because who the fuck doesn't want to dildo themselves silly after a few drinks. I got a suction cup with mine because I thought it would be the perfect thing, which is the beginning of my problems. The Naga's shapes really come across as interesting and fun, in that "it's going your ass" kind of way. I didn't know this at the time but BD uses the existing base as a suction cup when you request one, I love this. It's aesthetically pleasing to not see a protruding cup at the bottom and is an efficient use of material. If you're curious I got royal purple, which is a nice shade for a fetish fantasy dildo. Different yet not bombastic, I know who would care about that kind of thing but. Y'know, it really works aesthetically.

In order to understand my experience I have to tell you that I'm a bit of an "Anal Rebel'. If I feel the need to place foreign objects in my ass, it's a hot need, a desire that needs to be quenched. I'm the kind of person who after a few drinks goes to take a leisure shower with a high alcohol content beer, drinks that, and goes to use the empty bottle's neck for some much needed stimulation. When I went to use my toy I thought "oh, y'know some saliva and shower water'll be lubrication enough." With a soft toy, don't do that. I probably spent a good half hour trying to get it into my ass. I got the head in but when I went to use the suction cup on say a wall or whatever, it would slide along the surface and the toy would slip out of my ass no matter what angle I and the toy were. I figured naively that the pointy tip of Vasu would be able to enter on it's own. I was wrong, just wrong. Eventually with some fingers I began to get my ringpiece into such a position where the Naga would go in. But even then the suction cup was useless. The whole toy would bend and bend and bend and fucking beeeeend. I was thoroughly disappointed. I thought I had just wasted a good hundred on nothing. At that point I broke down and used some water-based lotions (or rather safeformyanus-based) as a lubricant and finally got to have some fun. Some Grade-A for Anus Fun (patent pending).

I still had to press my hand down on the suction cup which was a shame. The whole appeal to me is to make it be the as hands free as possible. Again, that is my fault. Barring the knot "regular" shaft does the job but leaves me wanting more.

Now onto the Knot or Bulb. I was never big on these as an idea, the main appeal to me of Vasu is an interestingly shaped reptile dick. Did I mention I'm quite big on my fictional reptile dicks? Willing to hedge my bets on the Naga though I looked forward to trying such a thing.

Oh, Oh fucking boy. It was worth it. I am completely and utterly sold on knots/bulbs on my fictional dicks. I would describe it as an ordeal. I mean that in a positive way, it was an intense sensation. I mean the kind of sensation that you wouldn't even be touching your dick for. You're not augmenting your masturbation with anal play when you got that just in you. Your pleasure is solely derived from the toy, pure anal pleasure. A sort of Homo-Nirvana. While I've have many things up my ass I've never had something that was two inches roughly across and was meant be completely taken in.

As of right now I've used the toy once, and the experience of having it all the way inside me was worthwhile that I didn't finish. That may sound odd but it was too fixated on what was going in my fucking ass to even think of touching my dick.

So what to take away if you've read this far, well I'll summarize.

1: Buy a firmness set
2: Knots are worth it
3: Buy a firmness set
4: See 1 and 3
5: If you're still confused see 4

Ultimately after a first ride, even after everything negative I had to say.
I'd give my soft, medium sized Vasu a solid Eight out of Ten, and would stick it up my ass again.

I intend to buy another Vasu, a firmer and larger one. The large's knot is only a bit bigger but I really feel I need that length. My Vasu without it's knot doesn't make me it's bitch. And I need that. I want to lose myself riding atop a fetish fantasy dildo, preferably reptile related. Like any good, tax-paying, American would.

Might try a Xar as well but I don't know. Buy a firmness set, do you get it? Fucking buy one.

this is a crackerjack review man, kudos to you, amusing, well written and allover grade A yarns.
my first toy was a medium xar in firm, i figured that due to the taper it would be all good, boy was i a twat.
if you think too soft is bad too firm is lethal. in such a big toy it was super solid, right to the point i pushed down far enough (and hard enough) and it decided to abruptly compress and release all the stored energy in the shaft by slamming in with artillery level force and doing me an injury. i was not experienced enough to handle that, and it was a allover horrific time.

i sold the damn thing to a dude who talked a lot about how he could manage anything, last i herd of it he was bitching about how unusable it was and how i was a psycho for buying it.
CrimsonSylvr

Postby CrimsonSylvr » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:57 am

Oh man, I wish I had this review when I bought mine almost two years ago! It would have saved me a lot of frustration.
After I tried it for the first time I was so angry and frustrated with the whole experience that I just left it on the cardboard collecting dust and did not play with any dildo until very recently. I though that it is somehow my fault because I'm always nervous when I start playing with a toy and therefor rarely do it at all, but the things you describe are exactly what happened to me as well so it can't be me alone.
Thanks for your honest review and giving advice to others who might be thinking about getting a Vasu, even though it's too late for my 100-and-something bucks.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”