Best Toy for Male Anal Play?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Ewizaboof

Best Toy for Male Anal Play?

Postby Ewizaboof » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:04 pm

I'm pretty new to this, but I'm looking for your opinions on the best toy for prostate simulation and the like!
I honestly don't know what type of toy I prefer, as I'm new to anal play in general, so any help is appreciated!
Fae Fantase

Re: Best Toy for Male Anal Play?

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Chance UF seems to be an overwhelmingly popular anal toy due to being skinny and long and having some texture around the head, mid shaft and some thick noticeable veins running throughout the toy. If you want very minimally textured unknotted toy mini to start Echo could be up your alley. If you want almost no texture, skinny, and long, I imagine Tyson would fit that bill. If you want a more plug like toy with a knot, I recommend Xar or small or medium Fenrir. If you want a longer knotted toy with moderate texture Roland is great with both textured and smooth parts of the toy. For butt stuff you'll probably want at least 5.medium firmness. I was able to use my medium 3/soft Fenrir's shaft for backdoor play yet it was a royal pain to get in with how soft it was..I had to find just the right position to insert it and it was really wiggling around not wanting to go in. Can't speak for the knot..I can't even take that up front let alone back there.

I don't have a prostate yet I hear it's similair to the G spot even depth wise. I find that knotted toys are really great for g spot stuff. I imagine that would translate to P spot stimulation?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:18 pm

The Gryphon is a very popular beginner model due to its tapered head, relatively small knot, and overall slim profile.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:30 pm

A few other options I've seen people start with is Winston or Trent as far as beginnings go, but a lot of people definitely like Chance. IMO unless you go too firm or too big, most of the toys should work out well. If you have a question, the Comparison thread is great for asking questions about comparable sizes and the like from lots of people at once.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Ralithos

Postby Ralithos » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:37 pm

Tempest wrote:The Gryphon is a very popular beginner model due to its tapered head, relatively small knot, and overall slim profile.

Seconding this, the Gryphon is one of the smallest toys and great for beginners IMO. Though you may want to go medium over small, I would definitely recommend the small size jump.
22 / male/ cis scum/ asexual / struggling with BD addicktion
schizoidal

Postby schizoidal » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:35 am

This is sort of a "your mileage may vary" question :P There are broadly two kinds of toys that are good for butt stuff; longer, slimmer toys, like Chance, Tyson and so on, for thrusting, and the knotted toys (there is a slight overlap with the larger "girth" toys like sleipnir but these are probably better to hold off on till you hvae some experience xD )

I like both varieties, although usually I go on a "kick" of one rather than the other for a while then switch. Gryphon seems popular as a first toy, it's narrow taper and knot mean you get to some degree the best of both worlds; my first toy ended up being a L david due to mislabelling on the adoptions page (was supposed to be M) which after some difficulty initially I grew to love. I did get a gryphon later but in M, which is...significantly smaller than the L david, so I passed it along shortly after :P

I'd probably suggest getting one of each xD The M Nox (or possibly echo) might give you a bit of an experience of both, as while ostensibly thrusting toys they both have noticeable "swells" on the shaft, which provide interesting and filling sensations :P

Also while it might seem boring, my M Ultimate Fantasy (Human) is one of the few toys I kept with me in my move and it's overall pretty good; it has just enough length and girth to stimulate all the right places, without being too much to take if I haven't toyed in a while.
Wishlist:
So many...

For sale:
viewtopic.php?f=134&t=51185
BubblesXL

Postby BubblesXL » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Anything with a pronounced knot. Pick one that you think you can barely take or take soon and work to it. When you first get that knot in and then out and then in and out a few more times you'll never look back (except for the view). It's a feeling like no other!
Gynephilic/Boarderline Asexual; 31 years old; Married; Other info to be filled in at some point or upon request.

"Guaranteed to break the ice at parties."
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm not a man, but I'm married to one so maybe I'll have some decent input anyway.

It's going to vary for each, individual person. These toys are a learning curve; some people spend hundreds to thousands to find what works well with their bodies. Some love long toys that can reach deep; some people love girth while others go gaga over texture; some love thick, long and smooth. What one person may rave about, you may actually find lacklustre in practice.

I see one or two have recommended knots, but that's their preferences and may not necessarily be yours. My husband actually cannot stand knots. They do nothing for him. He also doesn't like stupidly smooth toys. The toys that get him off every time, hands-free, are equine toys. He *loves* Chance, and even more so loves the life-cast models from EE because of the texture on them, to him, is awesome and feels great.

If you're brand new to anal play you will want something with a taper. Beginner toys for anal are generally as follows: Gryphon, Winston, Crash, and Trent. Start small! However, in the case of Winston, since he's an anal trainer toy specifically, you could probably start with a medium size for him.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:46 pm

I'm with Rainbow Dasher here. My bf is still figuring out what he likes. Some people like texture, some like stretching, some like depth, some like prostate stim, and so many more preferences plus any combination of preferences.

My bf doesn't have an interest in stretching, but he does like toys being deeper. I just got an Erotic Exotic Monster Buck and that definitely caught his interest. Additionally small Chance seems to be a great starting point. I also just received the beginner strapon kit from Tantus and I suspect that will work well for him. Another person on here recommended Tantus' Sport which I got to try on him. We are experimenting and trying to find the right toy for him and I suspect that's what you'll need to do too.

Ideas for questions to consider:
Firmness: Soft, medium or hard?
Texture: Smooth, bumpy, multiple bulges, lots of texture?
Length: Long will require some cleaning out, but toys about the length of small Chance shouldn't require cleaning out
Girth: Do you want to feel a stretch and be able to take really big around toys or do you only want to go up to a certain size? Anal trainers can help with more girth like the Zeta Paws trumpet, Bad-Dragon's Tail and other tapering toys.
Knot: Some toys have a knot, an abrupt bump that can add pleasant pressure
Prostate stim: if you are looking for this you are generally looking for a toy that has a curve to it like Scorn or several toys that Tantus has. Though I believe that knots can do the job too. Glass By Woozy often offers toys for this purpose and you can order custom toys for a very reasonable price if it isn't in shop

Though keep in mind that any toy you use should have a base so it doesn't get sucked in and stuck anally. Preferably a base that's bigger than the circumference of the biggest part of the toy.

Best of luck! You can also use the search function to find more threads about all this one here :nerdy:
SinfulFox15

Postby SinfulFox15 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:23 pm

For me, the Bumblehooves is easily the toy that hits the prostate well. Trent is also another good one that has some great textures. I'm one who finds most pleasure in girthy thrusting toys, though.

I really like David for a good anal knotted toy.
Kelbeck

Postby Kelbeck » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:23 pm

For me I started out with a small Duke and liked it, I have since grabbed a medium Rowland ND a medium Kelvin. My personal favorite is the Kelvin though, I like the shape and ease of entry
:misc1: :nerdy: Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:38 pm

As everyone else has said, YMMV. Best we can do is provide personal thoughts.

I myself find that there's two types of toys I gravitate towards. If I have time for a bigger session, I like to use my girthiest toys. My favorites from what I've used so far in that department being Clayton, Sleipnir, and Crackers. Sleipnir is my #1 or #2 favorite toy in the entire Bad Dragon lineup depending on my mood (a toy generated by the LABS BRING THEM BACK BD :crying: ). If I want a quicker bit of fun, I like to go for something heavily textured and typically with a curvier shaft to make the prostate stim easy. In that case, Terra and Nova have been my favorites for their shafts having a central bulge in one direction.

If I want to utterly destroy myself and need to take a few days off, I go to my legacy Large Chance Flared. It's an old model of today's Chance; the large has a 12" circumference flare.

Keep in mind, none of these toys are on top of the typically-beginner-friendly list.

By the way, I recognize that avatar image. Not a bad read. :laugh:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
BubblesXL

Postby BubblesXL » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Why does butthole blasting have to be so subjective? I mean, you'd think with applied science we'd have a definitive answer for you and yet here we are discussing knots vs length vs other-variables. Have fun figuring it out. I'm awful when it comes to feeling texture, so for for me it's just big and sudden. Knots. Aside from that, consider sensitivity, pleasure, and good ole enjoyment. Do you love going deep? Get something long-ish. Do you want to be bigger, faster, stronger? Go with a fat one. Aside from that, your first few buys will be pure experiment. I know mine are.
Gynephilic/Boarderline Asexual; 31 years old; Married; Other info to be filled in at some point or upon request.

"Guaranteed to break the ice at parties."
Swiftfur

Postby Swiftfur » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:34 pm

My 2¢. Austin and nocturne are a good starting point, depending on the sizes you are comfortable with.
knottypaws

Postby knottypaws » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:44 pm

Well, what works best for ME is something with a knot, and out of that category Rex is the best(for me). I absolutely LOVE the knot on that guy. Compared to all the other canine toys Its a lot more lifelike and has a unique bulb-like knot that snaps up into you when it stretches your ring past the halfway point, and it has a couple inches after the knot that let it sink real deep, nestled right next to your prostate. On my medium/medium Rex, aside from the slight shock I get when the knot jumps up my ass, I feel no discomfort once it's in. It's like it's molded perfectly to the contours of my sphincter, ever so slightly applying pressure to my prostate.
The Armory
Medium/Medium Rex
*waiting on XL/Split Flared Chance ( :misc5:)
*waiting on XL/Medium Rex ( :misc2: )
christoffer199

Postby christoffer199 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:01 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Chance UF seems to be an overwhelmingly popular anal toy due to being skinny and long and having some texture around the head, mid shaft and some thick noticeable veins running throughout the toy. If you want very minimally textured unknotted toy mini to start Echo could be up your alley. If you want almost no texture, skinny, and long, I imagine Tyson would fit that bill. If you want a more plug like toy with a knot, I recommend Xar or small or medium Fenrir. If you want a longer knotted toy with moderate texture Roland is great with both textured and smooth parts of the toy. For butt stuff you'll probably want at least 5.medium firmness. I was able to use my medium 3/soft Fenrir's shaft for backdoor play yet it was a royal pain to get in with how soft it was..I had to find just the right position to insert it and it was really wiggling around not wanting to go in. Can't speak for the knot..I can't even take that up front let alone back there.

I don't have a prostate yet I hear it's similair to the G spot even depth wise. I find that knotted toys are really great for g spot stuff. I imagine that would translate to P spot stimulation?

dang that alot of knownlage with these toys, i like it. im new too, i just bought a chance medium unflared. hope i can use this one too and its not too small.
Where To Buy Bags
► Show Spoiler

Discord
Codyw99

Postby Codyw99 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:47 am

I'm a guy, I'd vote
Medium/large Unflarred chance
Medium nox
Medium Trent
Medium Stan
Medium/large Bumblehooves
Any sized Tucker

Can always disregard sizes. Just my preference. If you have ever really toyed before don't jump into M L or XL. Some mediums are OK. But not all. Be sure to read size descriptions
:cool:
cert

Postby cert » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:24 pm

I like it long with a thinner head and a thick shaft. Right now i only own a large and a x-large unflared chance - although the xl chance is really a pice to swallow - needs a lot of preperation.
right now im looking at the snowstrider as a new addition.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:24 pm

I would start with something that has a tapered head (some heads are blunt, and can be harder to get started).

I would also suggest a smooth toy to begin with (unless you already know you want texture).

Knotted toys are nice, not sure if a beginner should try one or wait until later.

Based on what I just typed, look at Trent, Nox, and Echo (smooth and un-knotted) or David, Xar, any of the canine models (smooth and knotted).

Check dimensions carefully, a penis is about 1.5 inches in diameter (more or less). An increase of diameter of .25 inches is considered a good jump (don't try to make big jumps in size, you may end up with a toy that's way beyond your capabilities). 1.8 to 2 inches diameter is probably a good challenging size (key word: challenging) for a beginner. For reference, a can of soda is 2.5 inches diameter. For the majority of beginners, 2.5 inches will be way too big. But some toys can have a big base dimension (bigger than you can handle) and it's okay, because you don't need to hilt the whole toy to use it (tapered toys are like that - Ika, Trent, Winston - it's okay if the base is slightly beyond your capabilities).

I would probably suggest a small Nox for your first toy, split firmness (firm base, medium shaft) and a suction cup (adds versatility, for toying in the shower etc.) You don't always have to use the suction cup, but it's nice to have it for the times you want it.

Aesthetics are important too - pick a toy you're drawn to. Your first toy might just be a stepping stone to other toys. It's good to have a variety (smooth, textured, knotted, long). And there's trial and error involved, even for advanced users.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”