Medium David vs Nova?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
SweetTomato

Medium David vs Nova?

Postby SweetTomato » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:21 pm

I've been debating on getting a medium Nova as my next toy and sort of as a potential replacement for my medium David. I was wondering if anyone had experience with both and if so, the pros and cons of each? Which one do you prefer? Thanks!
I'll just get one...and another...and another...
knotty

Re: Medium David vs Nova?

Postby knotty » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:43 pm

I have had both toys in the past and they're both fantastic. David doesn't have a lot of texture, but that divet on the top always hits me in the right way.

Nova however has lots of texture, so if that's something you aren't interested in, then I wouldn't go for it. The scales make it feel even girthier than it is! There's also (at least with me) some drag when you use it to thrust, so I'm very pleased that mine had a cumtube.

They're both wonderful toys and their sizes aren't too far off from each other, it's really a huge matter of texture in this case!
Let's get nasty.
Keely

Postby Keely » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:07 pm

see I love my medium david and I love the looks of nova, however my body HATES nova. It just doesn't get along with my insides at all. It's a combination of the heavy texture and the recurve shape but my body loathes it. So if you like texture and either know s-curved toys don't bother you (like pretzel) or are willing to take a risk nova would be a good choice!
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 pm

I have both.

Visually, Nova (to me) is much more appealing overall. There's just something about that shape...

In use, they couldn't be more different and, for me, David comes out on top.

With Nova especially in a medium size, you need to be aware that the knot is massive. 8.50" and it's absolutely no joke. David's knot, at 7.80" is gentle and tapered, whereas Nova's is just a huge mass that you have to be able to force inside all at once or not at all.

Nova has a lot of texture that is also no joke to many. There are bumps and ridges and lots of different sensations to feel. Like Flint, at least for me, the ridges often feel like they're catching and dragging. It can be thoroughly unpleasant. If you don't like a fuckton of texture, he's probably not for you. David, on the other hand, is perfectly smooth.

Personally, I'd be more inclined to recommend David.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:35 pm

I had both and disliked both but disliked Nova a lot more. Nova's knot was underwhelming (no pop), missed all my sweet spots, and just found the worst areas of my body to hit.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 pm

I tried a medium David Werewolf and small Nova. Like RainbowDasher stated they're worlds apart. Personally I preferred Nova due to texture and knot being more round/slightly less tapered I thought the Werewolf had a better head than Nova. That pop felt amazing. The whole toy was thick and filling. I have no experience with medium David's knot since I couldn't go past more than mid shaft. Yet the knot looks really tapered more like a gradual size increase than a knot such as say Fenrir has.

I'm sure it comes to if you'd rather a toy with a tapered tip that gets real girthy at the knot, or a toy that's girth all throughout plus has some lighter texture with no ridges/ribbing.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”