Firmness opinions wanted

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Sammy_Pants

Firmness opinions wanted

Postby Sammy_Pants » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi all!

I am looking to buy a new BD toy (I so want something in the st.patricks colours!) and wanted some advice.

At the moment I have a Kelvin (medium/medium), and he is fun but, I wish he was firmer!! (so much do I wish this, he just doesn't quite do it-urgh)

I am thinking of buying a Nova in medium size, but am unsure what firmness to get. I have read that as the toys get bigger (Nova seems to be a fair bit bigger than Kelvin), the firmer the toys feels. So.... do I get a firm Nova, or will it be too difficult to take due to the size increase?

FYI It it is exclusively for vagina use- if that makes a difference.

Most people on the forums seem to buy medium firmness. Has anyone got a medium sized firm nova and can tell me what it's like?

Any help appreciated :smile:
Luxx

Re: Firmness opinions wanted

Postby Luxx » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Nova is heavily textured with those ridges, but a BD firm is still a squishy toy. If you feel like you want a firm, trust yourself, though do consider if you've used a toy with that kind of texture before. Many people on here use soft or medium, but most of the time neither work for me as well as firm and no one is wrong in that situation. It's all about bodies and how different people use toys.

I would be thinking about length vaginally with Nova too. Medium is 7.5" useable which is longer than many vaginas. Not all, but it's worth being very aware of those measurements. The knot is also so much bigger than a medium Kelvin's that I'd be considering whether I want a small instead if the medium Kelvin was working for me other than the firmness.
milk

Postby milk » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Not Nova, but I've used a portside in firm vaginally.
Firm is awesome if it's at a size you can handle and you're feeling underwhelmed with medium/soft toys. Have you considered a small, firm Nova instead? Sometimes just the firmness enough makes up for the size, which is why a lot of people get larger toys in softer ones than usual.
Sammy_Pants

Postby Sammy_Pants » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks guys. In the end I went for a medium/medium chimera! Not even anything I was originally considering.

Bad Dragon will be the death of my bank account :doh:
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Sammy_Pants wrote:Thanks guys. In the end I went for a medium/medium chimera! Not even anything I was originally considering.

Hope the chimera works out for you Sammy. It's a really interesting looking toy and I imagine it'll look great in one of the St Patrick day colours. I've ordered a Dragoness Muzzle in shenanigan green over the weekend so I'm dying to see how it turns out (hopefully good enough to justify the death of my bank balance).
:smilenox:
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Sammy_Pants wrote:

I think everyone here feels you on that! :widesmile:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Italian_Stallion

Postby Italian_Stallion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:51 am

Sammy_Pants wrote:Hi all!

I am looking to buy a new BD toy (I so want something in the st.patricks colours!) and wanted some advice.

At the moment I have a Kelvin (medium/medium), and he is fun but, I wish he was firmer!! (so much do I wish this, he just doesn't quite do it-urgh)

I am thinking of buying a Nova in medium size, but am unsure what firmness to get. I have read that as the toys get bigger (Nova seems to be a fair bit bigger than Kelvin), the firmer the toys feels. So.... do I get a firm Nova, or will it be too difficult to take due to the size increase?

Most people on the forums seem to buy medium firmness. Has anyone got a medium sized firm nova and can tell me what it's like?

Personally you should go for a firmer Kelvin and maybe one a size up if you like it.
Eatmicheeks
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow in a corrupt state with no budget for over 2 years

Postby Eatmicheeks » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Sammy_Pants wrote:

I just ordered 2 more toys even though i said i was done until my birthday in August. I feel like a Pokemon trainer... gotta catchem all.... or go broke trying lol.
Have bought from:
► Show Spoiler

Have sold to:
► Show Spoiler
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Sammy_Pants wrote:Hi all!

Idk if this is still relevant, but I have a M Nova in firm, and although I only use him anally, I can say I wish I went with a medium firmness. He still feels somewhat soft in my hands, but in use it's way too ridged.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Sammy_Pants

Postby Sammy_Pants » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:53 am

Eatmicheeks wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Sammy_Pants wrote:

I just ordered 2 more toys even though i said i was done until my birthday in August. I feel like a Pokemon trainer... gotta catchem all.... or go broke trying lol.

I feel like there is a joke somewhere here about poke-balls!

I've had Apollo less than a month and I'm already planning my next.... I'm not addicted

Return to “Sharing Experiences”