Kink Talk

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
SylasD

Re: Kink Talk

Postby SylasD » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:21 pm

SleeplessSupernova wrote:But yeah, anyone know where to find a good, cheap Bulldog harness, or if people can wear dog harnesses? There are some cool dog harnesses out there.

Those are some fun kinks! Per your question, you could get away with wearing a large dog harness (my first harness was a cross-strap for a large breed dog) but you can occasionally find them for sale on ebay. That being said, there are some manufactures that produce custom bulldog harnesses for around $60 (ie. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23644446 ). So you probably could get a really nice harness if you save up a little.
SleeplessSupernova

Postby SleeplessSupernova » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 pm

SylasD wrote:
SleeplessSupernova wrote:But yeah, anyone know where to find a good, cheap Bulldog harness, or if people can wear dog harnesses? There are some cool dog harnesses out there.

Those are some fun kinks! Per your question, you could get away with wearing a large dog harness (my first harness was a cross-strap for a large breed dog) but you can occasionally find them for sale on ebay. That being said, there are some manufactures that produce custom bulldog harnesses for around $60 (ie. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23644446 ). So you probably could get a really nice harness if you save up a little.

Thank you so much! I've seen some nice dog harnesses that I think I'd like a little more than a regular harness, but it's always good to have options :laugh:
My team under the spoiler
► Show Spoiler

ImageImageImageImage
konn

Postby konn » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:34 pm

well as a straight male it's weird to say that i have a decent attraction to the aptly named cunt boys, exclusively furry and scalie ones. Seems to me it's rather uncommon kink, especially for straight people.
22 - Male - Straight
SleeplessSupernova

Postby SleeplessSupernova » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:24 pm

LJF wrote:You be you, who cares if it's weird (as long as it isn't illegal :stick: )
I sometimes have a fantasy of being submerged in a tub of warm cum... doubt I'll ever get that much cum available lol

My biggest kink at the moment, other than horse shaped dongs and knots, is rubber.
I recently got a blue rubber suit and I absolutely love it, I'm also getting a rubber pup hood very soon!

Here's some pics of it in use:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

You have a really nice hood! Do you know who made it? I've been looking for a good pup hood myself and all I've been finding are the big league $200+ ones.
My team under the spoiler
► Show Spoiler

ImageImageImageImage
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Edit: Mmmnah. Over the character, lol.
Last edited by Gamma Velorum on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SylasD

Postby SylasD » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:33 pm

SleeplessSupernova wrote:You have a really nice hood! Do you know who made it? I've been looking for a good pup hood myself and all I've been finding are the big league $200+ ones.

Ooh! Sorry, not to butt in but I'm a fan of pup masks myself. You can get some relatively inexpensive pup masks on ebay but if you have a bit more cash to work with there's also thewellkeptpet or wruffstuff. The cheapest I've seen on the market are made out of neoprene. I've never tried one of these before but they seem to do the job. Of course, if you're feeling crafty the patterns don't seem that difficult and you probably could replicate the designs on your own.
ticklethepeach

Postby ticklethepeach » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 pm

HungryStray wrote:And I love worshipping his dick. Cock worship is best worship. <3

My boyfriend and I love that kink too! As well as the Daddy/dom thing too :stick:
Own:
Mini Echo medium, in BD pink, w/ cum tube

Wishlist:
Small Echo medium
Small Flint medium
LJF

Postby LJF » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:25 pm

SleeplessSupernova wrote:
LJF wrote:You be you, who cares if it's weird (as long as it isn't illegal :stick: )
I sometimes have a fantasy of being submerged in a tub of warm cum... doubt I'll ever get that much cum available lol

My biggest kink at the moment, other than horse shaped dongs and knots, is rubber.
I recently got a blue rubber suit and I absolutely love it, I'm also getting a rubber pup hood very soon!

Here's some pics of it in use:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

You have a really nice hood! Do you know who made it? I've been looking for a good pup hood myself and all I've been finding are the big league $200+ ones.

It’s a neoprene good and wasn’t custom made, was only about £70 or so, though I think it has been discontinued now
Koshmary

Postby Koshmary » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:42 am

My kinks are all relatively normal and cliche, at least to my way of thinking
Dom/sub - i am a switch with a slight preference for subbing
Rape fantasy/non con
Primal play
Rough sex
Pain - i especially love internal vaginal pain but any pain during sex feels damned amazing
Marking - biting, scratching and bruising especially from teeth or a flogger
Bondage
Verbal degradation/abuse - being called a slut/whore, told i am worthless or useless, ect
Wax play
Mild Electrical play - i am still exploring e-stim
Size kink - i am a definite size queen when it comes to girth, i can currently take 11.2" in circumference as my maximum and i will be training myself to take more
Knife play - I love the feel of a knife blade scraping across my skin
Cum - I have a particular love of having someone cum in or on me
Moaning - deep moans or high, breathy, needy moans turn me on embarrassingly quickly
Sensory deprivation

Possibly fantasy only:
Blood play - i have not yet explored this kink so i don't know if it truly is something i would enjoy

Fantasy only:
Beastiality - specifically horse and dog, something a lot of people on here share
Incest play - I prefer my incest with an element of rape as well
Breeding kink
Grayge

Postby Grayge » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:11 am

Aside from the usual submissiveness and the like, I feel like I'm discovering new kinks each year, but here's some currently prominent ones. I'll try to explain them a little bit too, for those who happen to be interested.

For some strange reason, I have been almost obsessed with impregnation and heat lately. I feel like it adds a whole new dimension to sub/dom relationships and really makes an orgasm mean something. I am not that interested in the pregnancy itself, just the concept of being knocked up, although the idea of getting into heat after giving birth and then getting knocked up in an endless cycle by a strong dom is pretty appealing. The heat fetish comes from the idea of unbearable arousal that doesn't go away at all until someone decides to claim you and fill you with their children. Almost makes me wish I had a vagina. Mpreg is fine, but there's just something about it that doesn't fit 100% with me. Maybe it is the biological strangeness, who knows.

Very closely related to the impregnation fetish, I have discovered the so-called "cuntboy" fetish (I apologize if anyone finds that term offensive, but it is simple and apt). I'm not really into fully-fledged transformation, but it would be pretty damn hot to have my penis replaced with a vagina and then impregnated while being dominated.

There's also the mind break fetish, which I interpret as having someone's, in this case mine, sense of self and/or pride degraded to the point where they give in to the dom entirely, despite initial resistance. It is closely related to my "questionable consent" fantasies where I am "firmly coerced" by a much bigger and stronger male into submission.

I am also a huge fan of hands-free orgasm, often combined with being restrained/pinned down/tied up. The idea of orgasming like a female just from anal stimulation tickles my submissive tendencies quite nicely. I am able to achieve something like that myself, in fact. When I properly stimulate my prostate long enough with a toy, my pelvis tenses up like mad, as if my body is trying to wring cum out of itself. It is very different from the normal penile orgasm, that's for sure.

There's also the whole "being fucked by something inhumane" thing that Innominata mentioned earlier on this thread. I might have a degradation fetish, on top of everything else.
Explore, experiment and enjoy.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:24 am

Grayge wrote:...really makes an orgasm mean something. I am not that interested in the pregnancy itself, just the concept of being knocked up...

Yes, this, especially when you say that it makes an orgasm mean something. For me though, it's 100% *who's* involved vs the act itself that I find so much pleasure in (everyone here knows lol, or you can just find my entry in this thread on the first page) and while I do enjoy fantasies of sex whilst pregnant as well, they're far rarer than the impregnation ones.
Grayge

Postby Grayge » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:Yes, this, especially when you say that it makes an orgasm mean something. For me though, it's 100% *who's* involved vs the act itself that I find so much pleasure in (everyone here knows lol, or you can just find my entry in this thread) and while I also enjoy fantasies of sex whilst pregnant as well, they're far rarer than the impregnation ones.

I suppose there's a certain duality related to fetishizing things considered precious or very personal. You can find it sexy to lose that part of yourself in questionably consensual situations, like I do, or you can prefer to look at it from a more romantic angle. I've always thought that the psychology behind fetishes and kinks is very fascinating.
Explore, experiment and enjoy.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”