Kink Talk

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Kisa

Kink Talk

Postby Kisa » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:47 am

I'm putting this here as a way for people to discuss various kinks. Be it kinks you practice and enjoy, or a kink type interested in and is seeking info on it. Maybe other you're on the hunt for another site that sales gear for your particular kink.

Either way, anything (but judgement) is welcome here. Go nuts.

I've been interested in a thread like this for awhile, and I think this is the best community for this thread. A lot of other forums would turn a thread like this into a hook up thread sooooooo fast lol.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Fae Fantase

Re: Kink Talk

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:27 pm

Is it odd to feel naturally submissive a lot sexually yet sometimes get a strong urge to be a Mistress to a submissive? One of my biggest fantasies while toying is telling a sub what to do to me sexually :dukeretro:.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:36 pm

A category of my favorites most certainly involves creampies. Eating out my partner after I've finished inside them is phenomenal fun, and it's a great way to get myself into a second round...and make sure they're always getting attention. :smile:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
Darkwolf28

Postby Darkwolf28 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:50 pm

lovelyscales wrote:There's lots of kinks I'm curious about. The lover..not so much at all. Anyhow. Is it odd to feel naturally submissive a lot sexually yet sometimes get a strong urge to be a Mistress to a submissive? One of my biggest fantasies while toying is telling a sub what to do to me sexually :dukeretro:.

I must say that I experienced the dominant / submissive context with my girlfriend. I am most often dominant because she likes to be submissive, and directing her and telling her (or ordering) what to do is pretty exciting, and yet in everyday life she is of a fairly strong character. I never thought that in this kind of situation it would be rather submissive, but that does not displease me, on the contrary. :smile:
I am a novice in terms fantasy toys. I'm French and not very good and in English. Excuse me then.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:58 pm

I like calling my mate "Daddy." >.> He digs it though. ^.^ And we both have a really heavy love for the "breeding" aspect. And I love worshipping his dick. Cock worship is best worship. <3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Lady Anne

Postby Lady Anne » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Darkwolf28 wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:There's lots of kinks I'm curious about. The lover..not so much at all. Anyhow. Is it odd to feel naturally submissive a lot sexually yet sometimes get a strong urge to be a Mistress to a submissive? One of my biggest fantasies while toying is telling a sub what to do to me sexually :dukeretro:.

I must say that I experienced the dominant / submissive context with my girlfriend. I am most often dominant because she likes to be submissive, and directing her and telling her (or ordering) what to do is pretty exciting, and yet in everyday life she is of a fairly strong character. I never thought that in this kind of situation it would be rather submissive, but that does not displease me, on the contrary. :smile:

I like to be submissive in bed too, I like to be told what to do, taken by surprise, or moved physically around the bed. No wonder I like men with muscles.
In normal life I like to be in charge and am quite stubborn and sarcastic. I guess it's a nice change for me.
Darkwolf28

Postby Darkwolf28 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Lady Anne wrote:I like to be submissive in bed too, I like to be told what to do, taken by surprise, or moved physically around the bed. No wonder I like men with muscles.
In normal life I like to be in charge and am quite stubborn and sarcastic. I guess it's a nice change for me.

Yes of course. This should give you different feelings compared to your usual personality. But what is absolutely necessary in this kind of practice is trust between the two partners, the dominant knows what he can do with the soumi and within what limit. With my girlfriend, they happen to go quite far in this game, to the point that it is totally restricted in its movements on the bed. :smile:
I am a novice in terms fantasy toys. I'm French and not very good and in English. Excuse me then.
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:14 pm

You could be a switch of sorts. Someone who likes to switch around from being dominate and submissive, perhaps? I've thought about being the dominate one, but eh, I feel like I'd like the sub to be the type to balk at my orders and give me a bit of a hard time. I guess I'd like a brat submissive or someone that's soooo dominant that switching to the sub role is a struggle for them, I like a bit of a challenge I guess.

My husband is in the military so if I went that route we'd have to do a lot of talking before hand, because sometimes in non-play life we'll be talking and then he'll sigh because I sound like the people he works with. I told him he knew what he was getting into when he married an INTJ. But anyway, I don't want my Mistress persona to come across too militaristic because otherwise it'll take him out of the mood probably, and he'd already expressed apprehension to being tied up... so that takes up a lot of my ideas lol... unless I just tell him to put his hands over his head and not move them, then I guess that could work... ramble, ramble.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Undidle

Postby Undidle » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:55 am

Slave/pet play would have to be mine. Dabbled with it a bit before. Not quite to the extent I would have liked but things being completely out of my control, being told what to do/forced to do something or bossed around is so exhilarating for me.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Spanking is my number one kink; bondage is a close second. I love pony play (though don't get to really do anything about it) and things like consensual non-consent. Another something I don't really do anything about, though.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Darkwolf28

Postby Darkwolf28 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:28 pm

I think we all have his little fold, more or less developed, certainly.
It is by experimenting that one discovers it. It is necessary to go there in a progressive way, speaking with his / her partner and respecting his opinion.
With my sweetheart this is how we started, I offered to tie her to bed, she accepted, tried and enjoyed. We continued to evolve, speaking of the roles of each, me dominant, she submissive, although I would like that sometimes it reverses and she knows it. I wish to spend at a higher level of game we talked about, she accepted but to ask some conditions.
In the game it is necessary to know of stopped, the dominant has control over everything, but the submissive must be able to say STOP, if he or she has reached these limits, we do so with my darling, she has a thing to say (if she can speak :liplick: ) and I release it without waiting.
Nor should we exercise this every time, it can become boring for both the submissive and the dominant. But the most important thing for me is discussion, respect between partners and knowing how to say STOP when necessary.
:smile:
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Darkwolf28 wrote:I think we all have his little fold, more or less developed, certainly.
It is by experimenting that one discovers it. It is necessary to go there in a progressive way, speaking with his / her partner and respecting his opinion.
With my sweetheart this is how we started, I offered to tie her to bed, she accepted, tried and enjoyed. We continued to evolve, speaking of the roles of each, me dominant, she submissive, although I would like that sometimes it reverses and she knows it. I wish to spend at a higher level of game we talked about, she accepted but to ask some conditions.
In the game it is necessary to know of stopped, the dominant has control over everything, but the submissive must be able to say STOP, if he or she has reached these limits, we do so with my darling, she has a thing to say (if she can speak :liplick: ) and I release it without waiting.
Nor should we exercise this every time, it can become boring for both the submissive and the dominant. But the most important thing for me is discussion, respect between partners and knowing how to say STOP when necessary.

Agreed me and my mate are the same way but we came up with a tap system.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Oh, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to get a good set of garters and a corset? I'm looking for something fairly priced, but not crazy expensive, and nothing cheap (I want it to hold up in use). I want and start this Domme thing more seriously, and for that I first want a good outfit to get me in the right mind set.

I'm mostly in need of a place to look, which websites has good quality items and such.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Service top, asspig bottom.

I'm a service top. I get off on dominating people who want to be dominated. I actually don't fantasize about delivering pain, fear, or degradation, but I definitely get hard when someone has put themselves in my hands to be treated as roughly and as badly as they really, really want. And I don't know why, I really don't, but after doing this for years and years I'm still utterly amazed at how many truly beautiful men and women want to be tied down, flogged or thudded or birched or caned, and roughly fucked. It's like, once word gets out that you the few essential qualities (an ability to invoke topspace, an unbroken reliability record when it comes to hearing a safeword), you can't fend off play partners with a stick.

After all, they like being hit with sticks.

As a bottom, I'm seriously into getting my ass plowed. Like, fist-fucked into next Tuesday. Bad Dragon is a stopgap and workout for my real kink, which is finding some beefy dude who wants to reach in and tickle my heart.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Darkwolf28

Postby Darkwolf28 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Kisa wrote:Oh, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to get a good set of garters and a corset? I'm looking for something fairly priced, but not crazy expensive, and nothing cheap (I want it to hold up in use). I want and start this Domme thing more seriously, and for that I first want a good outfit to get me in the right mind set.

I'm mostly in need of a place to look, which websites has good quality items and such.

I do not know which country you are from, I am French and I know a shop that sells beautiful corsets and very good quality. I do not know if you will be able to order, but if so I will be very happy to learn it. I hope this will at least give you some ideas. Here are the links:

http://www.indienboutique.fr/femmes/hau ... illes.html

Shardik wrote:Service top, asspig bottom.

I'm a service top. I get off on dominating people who want to be dominated. I actually don't fantasize about delivering pain, fear, or degradation, but I definitely get hard when someone has put themselves in my hands to be treated as roughly and as badly as they really, really want. And I don't know why, I really don't, but after doing this for years and years I'm still utterly amazed at how many truly beautiful men and women want to be tied down, flogged or thudded or birched or caned, and roughly fucked. It's like, once word gets out that you the few essential qualities (an ability to invoke topspace, an unbroken reliability record when it comes to hearing a safeword), you can't fend off play partners with a stick.

As a bottom, I'm seriously into getting my ass plowed. Like, fist-fucked into next Tuesday. Bad Dragon is a stopgap and workout for my real kink, which is finding some beefy dude who wants to reach in and tickle my heart.

I think that bondage is a form of sexuality in its own right, there must be no fears or degradation in this practice, there must be confidence because if the feelings mentioned earlier exists, it can undermine confidence.

As for the pain inflicted, the dominant person must know how far he can go with his or his submissive if he does not want to hear the safeword.

The safeword it is essential, I know, with my darling, that when it is said, it is that it has reached these limits.

For the punishment part, here is my point of view, you have to know how to adapt. For a submissive, punintion can be a way of taking pleasure (even being just attached, a submissive can take pleasure), but I think that one should not go so far as to hurt his partner's blood.

If I am in punishment, I know that we must stop immediately. I am not frustrated, on the contrary, I am happy because I pushed to these limits. These limits can evolve or not, but I never would continue the game, for me it is a lack of respect for his partner submitted.

This practice, there are people who love it, I like the practiced and my darling too. :smile:
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Darkwolf28 wrote:
Kisa wrote:Oh, I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to get a good set of garters and a corset? I'm looking for something fairly priced, but not crazy expensive, and nothing cheap (I want it to hold up in use). I want and start this Domme thing more seriously, and for that I first want a good outfit to get me in the right mind set.

I do not know which country you are from, I am French and I know a shop that sells beautiful corsets and very good quality. I do not know if you will be able to order, but if so I will be very happy to learn it. I hope this will at least give you some ideas. Here are the links:

http://www.indienboutique.fr/femmes/hau ... illes.html

Shardik wrote:Service top, asspig bottom.

I think that bondage is a form of sexuality in its own right, there must be no fears or degradation in this practice, there must be confidence because if the feelings mentioned earlier exists, it can undermine confidence.

As for the pain inflicted, the dominant person must know how far he can go with his or his submissive if he does not want to hear the safeword.

The safeword it is essential, I know, with my darling, that when it is said, it is that it has reached these limits.

For the punishment part, here is my point of view, you have to know how to adapt. For a submissive, punintion can be a way of taking pleasure (even being just attached, a submissive can take pleasure), but I think that one should not go so far as to hurt his partner's blood.

If I am in punishment, I know that we must stop immediately. I am not frustrated, on the contrary, I am happy because I pushed to these limits. These limits can evolve or not, but I never would continue the game, for me it is a lack of respect for his partner submitted.

This practice, there are people who love it, I like the practiced and my darling too. :smile:

Thanks for the recommendation. I feel like I may have to branch out to European markets to find a corset I want, because I'm American and "waist training" has become a bit of a trend for the last few years here. So whenever I search for corsets, more often than not I find "workout corsets" for training your waist to become smaller, which is not what I'm looking for.

I'm sure there's good corsets out there, but I'm having to weed through a lot of waist trainers to get to them.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
CassiusPlague

Postby CassiusPlague » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Since my kinks are a bit extreme, I put them behind a spoiler. Most are them are rather extreme and tw for things like violence and non-consent (even though it's only in RP) plz don't judge me too hard :{ .
► Show Spoiler

Edited to take out the word weird...I realized that if someone else might enjoy the same things as I, they might think I was calling them weird which was not my intent...I just strike at myself before someone else can do that to me, if that makes sense lol.
♥Just a smol bear girl♥
I like to RP. So far I own: many things and more to come probably! There's not much else interesting about me, I'm pretty new to this and socially awkward heh
marcboxxxing

Postby marcboxxxing » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:03 pm

I'm dying to find a girl that is really into pegging, I'm not into "typical" girl that you ask her to finger your ass to maybe eventually ending getting a dildo in your ass. I,m into the kind of girl that just take the initiative of fingering/rimming a guy's ass, lubed it up and pegging it.
Girls intos Bad-Dragon, ElypseArt and Exotic-Erotics toys are defenetivly a huge turn on !
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 pm

CassiusPlague wrote:Since my kinks are a bit extreme, I put them behind a spoiler. Most are them are rather extreme and tw for things like violence and non-consent (even though it's only in RP) plz don't judge me too hard :{ .
► Show Spoiler

Edited to take out the word weird...I realized that if someone else might enjoy the same things as I, they might think I was calling them weird which was not my intent...I just strike at myself before someone else can do that to me, if that makes sense lol.

I'm actually realllllly into consensual non-consent. It's actually a really common thing. I'm also thinking about writing a consensual non-con thing. I just haven't created the characters yet.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:04 am

Kisa wrote:I don't want my Mistress persona to come across too militaristic because otherwise it'll take him out of the mood probably

There's also soft or quiet approach you could take, with low voice/whispers, positive encouragement (Show me how good you are. Can you do this for me? Very good!) etc etc.

I hope my comment isn't intrusive. But I wanted to say something, because raised voices and being scolded are some of my least favorite things in the world. You don't have to be loud or 'angry' or pushy to be a dom, and you might consider a "show your devotion" or "impress me" attitude with a quiet, intimate persona. That can be highly effective. Ask your partner what would work for them!

In real life, sometimes the quietest people are the ones who are the most powerful/most confident, and the louder ones are trying to bluff.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”