Fleshlight

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Italian_Stallion

Fleshlight

Postby Italian_Stallion » Tue May 30, 2017 2:33 pm

What is the tightest, most narrow and squeezing fleshlight that bad dragon makes?
Gamma Velorum

Re: Fleshlight

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue May 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Pretty sure that would go to Perry the Parasaur. It's a rump mind you, but many report that they can't even penetrate it, it's so tight.
If that's what ya want, I'd say go for that one!
0Zero100

Postby 0Zero100 » Tue May 30, 2017 9:07 pm

Agreed, Perry. When I first heard about him I thought "Well, I guess he's made for guys that don't have all that much to give." I thought I didn't have much to give. And when I tried him out, no amount of lube and angling my junk helped in the process of penetration. It was only through sheer willpower and determination that I even got inside and it was TIGHT!

Butt! :blush: If that's what you're looking for, then Perry is the one for you! Though I still warn you that you don't know tight until you've penetrated a Perry.
What I learned in boating school is: Work consistently. Know your limits. Try to be a little better each day.
indenial21

Postby indenial21 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Snowball is really tight as well. He's not my personal favorite, but a lot of other people seem to really like him, so maybe you should go for that first.

Here's a video review for it if you're interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2NcdMn9OCs

Code: Select all

break;
FairFox

Postby FairFox » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 am

Sugar star is also really tight tends to push you out tho tempted to get anthro shark also her she is very tight just waiting for a cool looking 1 on adoptions
:smile: :eyeroll:
Own: Sugar Star, Dragonness muzzle, Mary, Dragon muzzle, Janine, sofia, Lana, Werewolf muzzle, Alice, Lily, Dukes butt, Natacha, anthro shark flop, hazel flop, leilani
CathyH

Postby CathyH » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:17 pm

I have another question. Which BD product is the equivalent to Fleshlight Stoya

I want to surprise my bf with a new toy hehe..

Thanks!!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”