Fleshlight pleasure for the uncircumcised

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
GuardShadow

Fleshlight pleasure for the uncircumcised

Postby GuardShadow » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Hello again, folks!

I have been thinking for a while about something...
I have bought 2 BD insertables that just aren't providing that much pleasure (at least, not yet. I asked around and apparently you have to insert the toy several times to "reveal" your prostate or something. I haven't gotten there yet for some reason, even after several play attempts).
So I was leaning towards maybe getting a penetrable/fleshlight toy for those days where I don't want to deal with my insertables or when the insertables just aren't cutting it.

But then I thought about something; I'm actually uncircumcised. And I haven never pulled my foreskin back (even though I'm 20). It still hurts and I'm worried it might get stuck pulled back.
Would the foreskin ruin the intricate detail of the penetrable toy? Would I feel anything once I was inside?
Do any of you folks know the answer?

ImagineToothless

Re: Fleshlight pleasure for the uncircumcised

Postby ImagineToothless » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:59 pm

I sent my boyfriend this post (he's uncircumcised and owns a couple BD penetrables) as I've only got female bits so I'm no help personally - and this is all he said in reply:

"Rolling the foreskin back is important. He might have phimosis. Needs to talk to a doctor about that."
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:56 am

Seconding what ImagineToothless's bf said. If you don't have the ability to retract your foreskin, it might be phimosis....also seconding you talking to your doctor.
Best of luck! ^>^
Conrad

Postby Conrad » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:53 am

Phimosis could be an issue. Whatever you do, don't force it to pull back. I would hold off on buying a penetrable at the moment to avoid disappointment and potential painful accidents.

I'd go see a GP.

I personally am uncircumcised, and have quite a bit of foreskin and use my penetrables without issue. Having said that, I can quite comfortably roll it back, even when fully erect. No need for lubricant when masturbating either, as the skin just rolls back and forth. (Though lubricant should always be used with the use of any insertable/penetrable)

Don't be embarrassed/put off by it. Your foreskin is supposed to be there, to protect the glans. Aid in the form of a medical professional would be the best course of action. There are treatments for overly tight foreskin/phimosis. Don't go thinking a full on circumcision is the only route. :widesmile:

Good luck!
Toy Count: 44
Azareus

Postby Azareus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:14 am

Yeeeeah, echoing the thing about the foreskin. I had the same issue and it did turn out I had phimosis which led to balanitis (don't look that up, ew). No amount of steroid creams or anything else I was given would sort it out so I was circumsized at 18. Wasn't fun but it was pretty damn necessary.
boomph_hook

Postby boomph_hook » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:18 am

Try and get that helmet cover stretched and pulled back. just wank with a bit of lube and try to work it over slowly should do it? Cant remember when mine started pulling back all the way but definitely before i was 16 (as far back as i can remember)
CharlesIllustrious

Postby CharlesIllustrious » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:59 am

I had the same problem back when I was younger. As soon as I pulled my foreskin back about halfway over the glans it would become uncomfortable and sting slightly. I left it alone pretty much until the first time I had sex with my girlfriend when I was around 19. It was then during my first couple thrusts in her did I feel a sudden popping sensation accompanied by a dull sting of pain. I pulled out and saw that my foreskin was now pulled all the way back. After about I minute we continued and I can say that it felt way better with my glans freed from the imprisonment of my foreskin.
Of course that was my experience, you may still want to seek a medical professionals advice.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”