Our experiences and yours. (Pictures welcome)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
RustyGape

Our experiences and yours. (Pictures welcome)

Postby RustyGape » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:34 am

My wife and I would like to share our experiences with Bad Dragon toys and hear yours as well. We feel this would be a great way to learn about items we don't have and would possibly like to have and also gain experience in areas that we don't have as well as share some of ours ours for the benefit of others.

We are into girth, fisting, and stretching. We like an intense time together that is erotic and dominant at times without being abusive. There is a limit. We are newer to Bad Dragon toys but have thoroughly enjoyed all that we have seen and purchased so far. I will add more pictures as I have them.

20170817_181822.jpg
As promised
Last edited by RustyGape on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rusty Gape
A very dirty yet respectable married couple. :stick: :smile:
KnotyDes

Re: Our experiences and yours. (Pictures welcome)

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Are you look for toys for both or just one. I would be happy to give a males take on large toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
RustyGape

Postby RustyGape » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:24 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Are you look for toys for both or just one. I would be happy to give a males take on large toys.

So far we're looking for the toys listed on the wants on our profile. Our new Stan arrives Monday. A guy's perspective could be interesting considering I don't have any guy friends I would discuss this with. This is something that my wife and I have started enjoying the last couple years and recently has really taken off. We really enjoy girthy toys, stretching, and fisting each other.
Rusty Gape
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Both of you will be happy with xl echo. The swell right under the head is great at hitting sensitive spots and the lenght is enough to feel nice and full without having to go too deep. The medial ring also adds an extra bit of fun i really enjoy. Mine is in firm which is an anomaly because they will not pore xls in firm anymore. It can be intense let me tell you. I except it as it is but if i ordered the toy again it would be in med, which is probably a safe bet for you two unless she prefers soft, then your getting soft. :laugh:

i have a large and xl stan i enjoy both of them, cant take the xl all the way but dang does it head pop hard, its amazing. My large is also fun, the curve allows the toy to apply wonderful pressure to my prostate. its a very filling as well, but you have to know how to get thicker things to slip into your sigmoid colon, your into fisting so you should be fine.

Chance is an amazing toy get one. id go for Med firmness for a large, its a very flopy toy and can be hard to insert in soft. my XL Chances are a 3/8 split, which i like because the soft firmness feels so good on the equine models, almost silky. it also makes taking Chance deeply very easy, well for me at least :widesmile:

i have all of the toy you have listed in XL and/or L and i like them all. XL Roland might be one to look at its long but not too thick i like using mine on days when i want something slim and long, something to relax with after a long day. It works wonders for me. Another is Fenrir which happens to be my favorite and most used toy. i love everything about my Fenrir and can go on and on but ill keep this short. the shaft is great for teasing and the knot is simply amazing.

What is a the Drake model you listed?

feel free to ask about any toy i have in my collection id be glad to share.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Koshmary

Postby Koshmary » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:21 am

As someone who is in to a lot of the same stuff as you and your wife (though i am also a sadomasochist with a love affair for heavily textured toys so that may affect my liking of some of) i may be able to help you with which of the toys on your wish list may be good for your wife. I don't do anal so i am afraid i can't help you in what toys may work for that.

I have a medium Scorn and a medium Sleipnir and i have just gotten my large Apollo and large Nova and tried them out so i am still working on those toys but can give you a rough idea.

With the medium Scorn you need to be aware of the curve. i personally hate it but two of my female friends swear by it. Scorn is also one of those toys that feels a lot larger than he is. I find that he isn't really good for thrusting but rather is more a grinding toy (one of the many reasons i don't like him as much as some of my others) which tends to make him better for solo play as it can be harder to convey to a partner exactly how you want a toy moved for grinding

Medium Sleipnir i found that the textures on him were nice as a thruster but that due to most of the variation in his texture being in the top half of the toy he is better if you are letting his head pop out of your vaginal opening every time you thrust him. otherwise his textures aren't as noticable as some and if you are looking for girth there are better ones out there.

Large Apollo i have just gotten tonight. With Apollo the appeal is in knotting him. The texture isn't really apparent but grinding on his true knot makes up for it. He can also be difficult to knot fully as the head of him is basically a knot in itself so i would suggest warming up with other toys and being careful with him. Maybe leave him as the last toy you get.

Large Nova is a great toy for whatever you want. The ridges feel great when thrusted, his knot is good for grinding on and presents a manageable challenge that still leaves you with a feeling of accomplishment afterwards. Of the toys in your wish list that i have i would recommend Nova for your next toy. Just be aware that his head can poke your cervix a little if you aren't careful which your wife may not like.

If you are looking for other toys to add to your wish list might i suggest a medium Clayton or a medium Axel. These two toys are tied as my favourites and both have decent girth as well. I also have a list of my toys in my profile if you would like to know about any others

Happy toying to the both of you
MountainDragon

pls delete

Postby MountainDragon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 am

:smile:
Last edited by MountainDragon on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
RustyGape

Postby RustyGape » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:27 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Both of you will be happy with xl echo. The swell right under the head is great at hitting sensitive spots and the lenght is enough to feel nice and full without having to go too deep. The medial ring also adds an extra bit of fun i really enjoy. Mine is in firm which is an anomaly because they will not pore xls in firm anymore. It can be intense let me tell you. I except it as it is but if i ordered the toy again it would be in med, which is probably a safe bet for you two unless she prefers soft, then your getting soft. :laugh:

i have a large and xl stan i enjoy both of them, cant take the xl all the way but dang does it head pop hard, its amazing. My large is also fun, the curve allows the toy to apply wonderful pressure to my prostate. its a very filling as well, but you have to know how to get thicker things to slip into your sigmoid colon, your into fisting so you should be fine.

Chance is an amazing toy get one. id go for Med firmness for a large, its a very flopy toy and can be hard to insert in soft. my XL Chances are a 3/8 split, which i like because the soft firmness feels so good on the equine models, almost silky. it also makes taking Chance deeply very easy, well for me at least :widesmile:

i have all of the toy you have listed in XL and/or L and i like them all. XL Roland might be one to look at its long but not too thick i like using mine on days when i want something slim and long, something to relax with after a long day. It works wonders for me. Another is Fenrir which happens to be my favorite and most used toy. i love everything about my Fenrir and can go on and on but ill keep this short. the shaft is great for teasing and the knot is simply amazing.

What is a the Drake model you listed?

feel free to ask about any toy i have in my collection id be glad to share.

Thanks for the input and that male perspective. It's appreciated.
Rusty Gape
RustyGape

Postby RustyGape » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Koshmary wrote:As someone who is in to a lot of the same stuff as you and your wife (though i am also a sadomasochist with a love affair for heavily textured toys so that may affect my liking of some of) i may be able to help you with which of the toys on your wish list may be good for your wife. I don't do anal so i am afraid i can't help you in what toys may work for that.

I have a medium Scorn and a medium Sleipnir and i have just gotten my large Apollo and large Nova and tried them out so i am still working on those toys but can give you a rough idea.

With the medium Scorn you need to be aware of the curve. i personally hate it but two of my female friends swear by it. Scorn is also one of those toys that feels a lot larger than he is. I find that he isn't really good for thrusting but rather is more a grinding toy (one of the many reasons i don't like him as much as some of my others) which tends to make him better for solo play as it can be harder to convey to a partner exactly how you want a toy moved for grinding

Medium Sleipnir i found that the textures on him were nice as a thruster but that due to most of the variation in his texture being in the top half of the toy he is better if you are letting his head pop out of your vaginal opening every time you thrust him. otherwise his textures aren't as noticable as some and if you are looking for girth there are better ones out there.

Large Apollo i have just gotten tonight. With Apollo the appeal is in knotting him. The texture isn't really apparent but grinding on his true knot makes up for it. He can also be difficult to knot fully as the head of him is basically a knot in itself so i would suggest warming up with other toys and being careful with him. Maybe leave him as the last toy you get.

Large Nova is a great toy for whatever you want. The ridges feel great when thrusted, his knot is good for grinding on and presents a manageable challenge that still leaves you with a feeling of accomplishment afterwards. Of the toys in your wish list that i have i would recommend Nova for your next toy. Just be aware that his head can poke your cervix a little if you aren't careful which your wife may not like.

If you are looking for other toys to add to your wish list might i suggest a medium Clayton or a medium Axel. These two toys are tied as my favourites and both have decent girth as well. I also have a list of my toys in my profile if you would like to know about any others

Happy toying to the both of you

Thanks so much for the information! We actually were looking at Clayton and Axel. We would probably do the medium Axel and go with a large Clayton but again thanks. We just got our small Stan today. It should be fun! We got it in soft and I have to say with the thicker girth toys that may be out preference.
Rusty Gape
RustyGape

Postby RustyGape » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 pm

MountainDragon wrote:I didn't see it on your list but we recently added a medium Crackers to our collection. It's pretty on par with some of the other toys you have/want in terms of girth and what not...and might be worth considering.

Here's our initial review:

viewtopic.php?f=109&t=52731

My wife and I are more into traditional sex without a lot of toying, but we have added a few toys over the years. Our first BD was a medium Nox and now the Crackers. Crackers is A LOT bigger than the Nox as you'll see in my other post. I think medium Crackers would qualify as a toy geared more for experienced users. Another idea might be a large Nox too.

Anyhow, just a couple of ideas. Good luck!

Thanks for the input. We are using from 7" circumference up to about 11". I guess that qualifies for experienced users but new to talking about it.
Rusty Gape
Ökologistin

Postby Ökologistin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:41 am

Textures can be awesome but there is a time and place for all things--in a moment of passion I'm less prone to self-injury with a smoother toy. I love length and girth but all size have their place--I can cum hands free as a bottom or make others do so while a top. :P Always been my favorite region for stimuli... :misc12: :stick:

Sm Anthro may be my fave warmup/cool down toy.
https://videos.toypics.net/view/6948/sl ... n-seconds/

Admin edit: NSFW under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”