Good knot for female beginners?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Fisk

Good knot for female beginners?

Postby Fisk » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:15 am

Hi everyone,
After getting used to my first toys (mini Ika and mini Flint) I want to get a third BD to my collection.
I always was interested in knotting, dog shaped toys.
But i also have one problem: While girth isn't a problem for my, I am kinda short inside, so toys with long shafts may have their knots out of my reach. But the feeling of beeing knotted is what I search with this toy. Like, you know, from a dog.

Do you have any recommandation? I have Diego, Rex and Austin in screening, because they seem to be most realistic with their shape. Maybe someone can tell me how good they knot, if thee stay in?
~~ so curious ~~
vixenvega

Re: Good knot for female beginners?

Postby vixenvega » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 am

Diego is new so there's not much feedback on him yet. He looks promising for vaginal use, short and thick with a good amount of space behind the knot for tying. I have one arriving on Tuesday myself, but I don't think many people have one yet.
There's a male user here who has already tried his and he's said that it ties really well.

I see Austin suggested often for vaginal users and newbies alike. I think he'd be a good bet for you. I don't recall anyone saying he's too long like I frequently read about Rex. That's not to say that some don't find him long, just that it doesn't seem to be a common complaint.

I personally enjoy Xar and Fenrir. They are both short relative to their girth and both tie very well. Fenrir has an abrupt pop like a traditional canine knot and Xar is more tapered and gentle. The base on Xar is great for grinding too, he has a hard tie, so you can generally rub away and he's not going to pop out.
They are the best knots BD offers, in my opinion, but they aren't really canine-like - and certainly not realistic - so I'm not sure how interested you'd be in them.
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:19 am

I highly recommend checking out viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44290&hilit=itty+bitty
You are not alone. :misc2:
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Fisk

Postby Fisk » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:42 am

Thank you for your help. :)
Austin seems to be a good way to start, I hope the knot will feel godd, hehe.
From the view only, rex seems to be the most apealing to me. But I read at several posts, that his head is kind of unfriendly to the cervix. Is that because of the little tip in the head?
~~ so curious ~~
dismalfate

Postby dismalfate » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:01 am

vixenvega wrote:Diego is new so there's not much feedback on him yet. He looks promising for vaginal use, short and thick with a good amount of space behind the knot for tying. I have one arriving on Tuesday myself, but I don't think many people have one yet.
There's a male user here who has already tried his and he's said that it ties really well.

I see Austin suggested often for vaginal users and newbies alike. I think he'd be a good bet for you. I don't recall anyone saying he's too long like I frequently read about Rex. That's not to say that some don't find him long, just that it doesn't seem to be a common complaint.

From the male perspective, I own both Diego and Austin and find I enjoy Diego a bit more. I prefer Diego's shaft to Austin's, although I do like the larger knot that Austin offers.
Our Collection
► Show Spoiler
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:39 pm

I'll second Fenrir as a wonderful knot experience. My first canine-esque toy was a medium (now known as a small) Fenrir and I loved it so much I eventually upsized. I can handle a respectable amount of length vaginally but I have never in my history of owning Fenrir ever had trouble with him lengthwise. Like Vega said, the knot is abrupt, so it has a wonderful popping sensation. If I were stranded on a desert island and could only bring three toys, my Fenrir would easily be my first choice.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Bells

Postby Bells » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:59 am

I wouldn't recommend Fenrir if you have a sensitive or low cervix. I have a med (I guess it's the small now?) fenrir and while I'm able to take the knot, he's just too stabby.

Diego looks good, and I'll probably be getting one next month. :)
Bella - 26 - Female - Pan
katze

Postby katze » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 am

For a beginner, definitely Austin. Fenrir isn't really beginner friendly imo, the knot is pretty intense.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”