Winston's Tail Vs Tongue Vs Ika

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
BnS_Pup

Winston's Tail Vs Tongue Vs Ika

Postby BnS_Pup » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Looking at possibly another toy. Tapered seems to be the most appealing to me at the moment. I have some experience with anal and I was wondering which of these might be the most fun. I love my small Echo on most days (Mmmmm, that ring) but since I cant toy super often it sometimes takes work.

Anyone have experience with either Winstons or Ika anally? :misc15:
(P.S.) Firmness?
Akanisen

Re: Winston's Tail Vs Tongue Vs Ika

Postby Akanisen » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:46 pm

I have a small winston in medium and it's really great for anal when it's been a while or stretching for a bigger toy is needed. It's also just an enjoyable toy in general thanks to the 'scales' on the top of the toy.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
NateTheNoodle

Postby NateTheNoodle » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:34 pm

I've got an Ika in Medium/medium and shes lovely. Only thing I do regret is not getting her in large, and heres why.

In medium/medium she can be a bit... slippery when trying to insert her tip because of how flexable the tip to middle is. Also, albeit this is mostly for me, but with her being in medium all her juicy girth is near the bottom. I find I need a decent amount of preassure on my prostate to really enjoy her so I end up only getting a few concentrated inches to grind against as a result. (granted, ya get some really hot and sexy hilting, so there is a silver lining)

I have mine with a suction cup and its absolutely worth the extra cost. I can postion my Ika in so many ways with it and it makes up for the prior cons I mentioned above. My current go to is strapping her (texture up) to the back of a flat wooden chair towards my bed, wrapping my legs around the chair and take her on my back.

I highly recommend getting Ika, just buy her in large (or XL if you think you can take the size + cash), in medium (soft I feel would give you the same problem I'm having with mine in medium/medium), and with a suction cup for many more sex options.

:smile:

:misc13: :misc14: :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: :misc15:
Salutations!

~~~My toy list!~~~
Ika:
Med size, Med Firmness, Suction cup
---------
JaninesMuzzle
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:20 am

I only have a Winston in XL and I personally don't quite like him. He's good for stretching but apart from that the tip just feels to pointy. If I insert the toy the wrong way it will poke quite hard and I'm not a big fan of that.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Gondra

Postby Gondra » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:30 am

:smile: what noodle said! Medium/Medium Ika is good for me it's an instant favourite of mine( feel and concept), also for newbies because of the taper BUT I could bottom the toy on my first sesh, I don't regret getting a Medium but I would like to try a large. But id say 9.5/10 for my Solid Crimson m/m Ika with suction cup. Ps get the SUCTION CUP! Male review.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:27 am

i have been thinking about getting a Ika for a while but i'd much rather have a Slink https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/slink/
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:13 am

I have 2 Winston Tails, a small in 5 and a medium in 8 and a LOVE my medium. I was a noob (still am) at tail and my Winstons are the best. I LOVE the feelings of the spines and scales. :misc2:
They get me open enough to be able to take my plugs. Plus the idea of a dragon sliding his tail in my holes is hot. :misc2: :liplick:
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Sharing Experiences”